ADVERTISEMENT

Is Woody gonna struggle to get ANY guards, yet again?

I hope your wife is better.

It is hard when a game comes on at 3 am and they are not playing well and I have to get my daughters fed and off to school in the morning. A lot of times that means replay. I can’t imagine serious health issues with my wife in addition.
Thank you for your kind words. She’s had a pretty good run lately but I’m currently typing from her er room as she had a chest cold/ allergies take over after I return flight last from Florida last night. She’s a fighter though…. She’s of tough Maltese decent

Reactions: CriticArisen
Tell her we are all behind her fight.

My wife isn’t American and had a transfusion before I met her after a car wreck. She turned out positive for Hepatis C. It wasn’t the worst strain and I got her in a clinical trial and completely eliminated the virus but no hospitalizations or disruptions were necessary and her liver was and is in good shape.

Between playing basketball and then later corporate sales management jobs I’ve seen most of Australia and New Zealand. It’s a beautiful place with nice food and wine to boot
I have never been to New Zealand and one of the few places left that I would like to see.

Reactions: Thcgh
I saw an energy company there had their offshore project stopped by a judge because Aborigines believed their project location is where spirit whales live and sprit whales tell all the other life in the ocean what to eat. If the project goes forward the spirit whales won’t tell ocean life what to eat and life in the ocean will starve.
Yeah from my first arrival in 1991 ( Jim Calvin was coaching there at the time. Jims a Terre Haute boy ) it was politically incorrect but on my return in 2012 it was woke and run by liberal policies. If not for the high taxes, cost of housing and no second amendment or any other form of defense allowed I would still live there. I lived in Melbourne the entire time I was there

I have never been to New Zealand and one of the few places left that I would like to see.
It’s worth the effort. North Island ( Auckland ) is more big city living in beautiful surroundings. South Island is unbelievably beautiful. Some of the scenery with incredibly turquoise water onto white beaches at the base of snow capped mountains….. didn’t seem real. Also great diving and fishing too

Yeah from my first arrival in 1991 ( Jim Calvin was coaching there at the time. Jims a Terre Haute boy ) it was politically incorrect on my return in 2012 it was woke and run by liberal policies. If not for the high taxes, cost of housing and no second amendment or any other form of defense allowed I would still live there. I lived in Melbourne the entire time I was there
I worked with a guy from Melbourne for a couple years and heard a lot about it. He would take his kids out camping looking for gold when he was home.

I told my wife tonight about the mass stabbing in Sydney and she was surprised. People think the US has a monopoly on violent events. Not even close. If crazy’s don’t have access to guns they use knives, cars, clubs-whatever is available. I agree, I like the 2nd amendment living in the States.

Reactions: Thcgh
I had some contact with a couple that emigrated from the US to New Zealand and the husband was telling me about hunting wild boar with swords or pikes or something in New Zealand. They must be a smaller variety. My son and I went on a night hunt in the US for feral hogs and we got a boar that weighed about 350 lbs and I felt outmatched with a 308. :)

I worked with a guy from Melbourne for a couple years and heard a lot about it. He would take his kids out camping looking for gold when he was home.

I told my wife tonight about the mass stabbing in Sydney and she was surprised. People think the US has a monopoly on violent events. Not even close. If crazy’s don’t have access to guns they use knives, cars, clubs-whatever is available. I agree, I like the 2nd amendment living in the States.
The state of Victoria had their own 1800s gold rush. Some of the teams names where Ballarat Miners. Etc… in South Australia you had the team Adelaide 36ers in the spirit of the SF 49ers.
I had the privilege of being brought to Adelaide by a former Australian Olympic player name Peter Ali. It was a great experience to play with different coaches and import players like Gaze, Georgian, etc. played against the fathers of Ben Simon’s ( who Dad Dave is a fantastic guy ) Irving etc. not the best basketball I’ve ever played but as a whole a great experience that I really grew from. Dwayne McClain and Chris Jent where there when I was. Joe Hillman and I think Matt Nover where there before I arrived

I had some contact with a couple that emigrated from the US to New Zealand and the husband was telling me about hunting wild boar with swords or pikes or something in New Zealand. They must be a smaller variety. My son and I went on a night hunt in the US for feral hogs and we got a boar that weighed about 350 lbs and I felt outmatched with a 308. :)
Probably traditional Māori method

It is strange they did go from the most politically incorrect to woke in a short time.

It must have been a great time playing there.

I like watching Josh Giddey play but couldn’t believe the guy got roped in by some TikTok high school girl.

It is strange they did go from the most politically incorrect to woke in a short time.

It must have been a great time playing there.

I like watching Josh Giddey play but couldn’t believe the guy got roped in by some TikTok high school girl.
When I arrived in 1991 it had the British style university pathway where most finish school in 10th grade and go to trade school. The generation now has much higher university education and we all know what a bastion of conservative ideas universities are today

The Great Barrier Reef was supposed to be a smoking ruin by now but of course is doing very well. How many university studies were funded to conclude it was toast.

When I arrived in 1991 it had the British style university pathway where most finish school in 10th grade and go to trade school. The generation now has much higher university education and we all know what a bastion of conservative ideas universities are today
The guy I worked with from Melbourne had a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. His PhD thesis was on…wait for it…wind surfing.

Yeah from my first arrival in 1991 ( Jim Calvin was coaching there at the time. Jims a Terre Haute boy ) it was politically incorrect but on my return in 2012 it was woke and run by liberal policies. If not for the high taxes, cost of housing and no second amendment or any other form of defense allowed I would still live there. I lived in Melbourne the entire time I was there
I hear you I think the murder rate there is like 10x what it is here, but such a beautiful place. my wife's cousin is married to crocodile Dundee's cousin.

I hear you I think the murder rate there is like 10x what it is here, but such a beautiful place. my wife's cousin is married to crocodile Dundee's cousin.
What are you talking about? I’ve lived there in total 18 years so don’t give your bs about Australia. Stick to drinking talk, seems to be your specialty…. Kno whet I’m meen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT