ADVERTISEMENT

Kaufman Announcement Date Set for 10-30

So why as yet do aliens not play a role in this alternative universe of conspiracy? Given that Libs are pedophilic sex-traffickers with the time to engage in a vast clandestine conspiracy to hijack and control the USA through subterfuge and without any knowledge by the DOJ and intelligence agencies (who have access to absolutely everything that takes place in the virtual electronic world and nearly as much everywhere else if they care to look), why haven't ETs been integrated into the narrative? In the realm of the surreal, it's perfect given their rep for probing humans and reprogramming them to serve, and naturally they'd have the tech to cloak their minions in secrecy.

I just don't get it. I think the Orange Nation is totally missing the boat on this one and look forward to the day of their awakening. But I won't hold my breath.
Aliens? That's what THE WALL was supposed to be for, until Mexico's president said that Mexico wasn't going to pay for it . . . the noive of that guy!

As for ETs . . . that's just crazy . . . as crazy as getting into a waiting, running car to escape a chainsaw massacre . . .

I do pinch them off. We always have.

My mushroom hunting goes back to the mid-1960s. My Dad knew all the good "spots" from having grown up on what is now part of the HNF. Back in those days, we used to walk out with sacks full.

Sadly, their #s have dramatically declined in all the areas we used to look. I think what you mentioned is a factor, but the biggest reason is more hunters.

One thing that is a huge mystery to us is the tremendous decline in what we always called "woodsies" and other people called "peckerheads". They've declined more dramatically than the sponge mushrooms.

I never see morels here in NC, but also rarely in good areas to look... and assuming the timing's a little earlier here. I also don't think they clay soil here is as good for them, BUT I have a good buddy who has some good acreage in Southern IN and he still makes good hauls on them every year. I'm guessing the greater # of hunters you mention is a big factor.

I’ve had requests to take the coach down to Jeffersonville for the announcement. What time is he stepping up to the microphone?

I never see morels here in NC, but also rarely in good areas to look... and assuming the timing's a little earlier here. I also don't think they clay soil here is as good for them, BUT I have a good buddy who has some good acreage in Southern IN and he still makes good hauls on them every year. I'm guessing the greater # of hunters you mention is a big factor.

It plays a role, but in many areas there just aren't many to be had any longer no matter the number of hunters. In addition to the annual removal of spores from harvesting the fruiting bodies, the reproductive 'organs' (mycelia - not the roots per se but attached to them) is too often removed along with the prospect of another morel growing in that spot the following year or in years to come. Pinching or slicing the fruiting body off and leaving every fifth or tenth one encountered (to release spores) lessens the negative effects of harvest, especially in areas of intense collection.

Yeah another moron who blames Trump for the way the world is. It's just like a democrat to blame others for their stupidity. It's Trump that started Covid-19 but that's all you hear from Biden because that's the only thing that idiot can remember. He is a crook and so is his son but keep playing the race card that's all democrats have. Really the victim coming from someone who spouts racism everytime a black man has a weapon and doesn't drop it when motivatedto so they get shot. I don't give a shit what color your skin is if you have a weapon and are going after cops or don't listen to what they say you get shot. It's funny when blacks call whites honky, cracker or rednecks it's not racist. ....................blah, blah, blah....................

227,700 dead Americans. End of discussion
Yeah he brought Covid here you moron. How about we blame China dumbass

What if you don't have a weapon? Still ok to be killed by the cops? Do cops ever share any accountability in your world? Just curious.

I don't follow your post. Yes the cops share accountability and should be criminally charged to the fullest extent of the law for the senseless murder of civilians and disproportionately those of color. And typically over inane "offenses", like a broken tail light. DJT, and his ilk, are a clear and present danger to us all on every level.

But the tragic loss of hundreds of thousands of Americans might be something 40% of the US might actually understand, as they have drunk the Kool Aid. More than one glass full.

No reason to discuss any more than that. Like they'll actually go back and read the HHS 2005 Influenza Pandemic Playbook which was the forerunner of the 69 page plans left with the NSA when Obama left office? Really?
Did I ever say they shouldn’t. I said every time a white person does something to blacks it’s always race related. How many whites have died to black people but it’s never race related. More blacks kill whites then whites kill blacks so stop playing the race card every time and maybe it will have a bigger impact.

It's not allowed to cite age in characterizing why one might be of touch with reality or current/majority national sentiment? Respectful as I am toward my elders, in the context of modern thinking he's a relic of another era whose thinking is consistent with same. That's not ageism, so much as it is germane to the discussion as he is what he is. Referring to him as a "dinosaur" may be a little over the top, but... you know, screw this.

He's saying racism is essentially a myth and everyone's leaping to defend him?! Way to represent. I'd be entirely justified if not necessarily politically correct in calling him much worse than I have. Not going to, but not inclined to spend any more time on this other than to say that there are reasons dinosaurs went extinct. Same goes for certain beliefs. Hurry the f-ing day.
Keep the bs coming because everyone knows there is racist organizations out there. Just because he made a comment about good people on both sides he’s racist. What I find to be amazing is that I was always taught sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. The n word is just another word and if blacks would ignore the ignorant people that use it then it would stop. The way blacks react to a word is just stupid.

Keep the bs coming because everyone knows there is racist organizations out there. Just because he made a comment about good people on both sides he’s racist. What I find to be amazing is that I was always taught sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. The n word is just another word and if blacks would ignore the ignorant people that use it then it would stop. The way blacks react to a word is just stupid.
You didn't go to IU, did you.

• Haha
Reactions: Circlejoe
Aliens? That's what THE WALL was supposed to be for, until Mexico's president said that Mexico wasn't going to pay for it . . . the noive of that guy!

As for ETs . . . that's just crazy . . . as crazy as getting into a waiting, running car to escape a chainsaw massacre . . .

I laugh every time I see that commercial!

• Haha
Reactions: Sope Creek
Just an FYI, Trey is PU bound. Gold and Black messed up and released the audio of Trey talking about it. He's PU bound boys. Playing time.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I lay out around 2 grand every nfl weekend. I’m a degenerate gambler...... but really I wanna know when did going to IU go with being poor? Work at mcdonalds? I mean we say your girls are fat and ugly, that’s true.

If you went to PU and you are an engineer you are doing well for yourself. However, they have very few alum that go on to become multi millionaires. IU has way more success in the business world, than PU.

Lmaoooooo

Just STFU, Rube ... you sound like a certifiable whack job.

Well, I guess CAM better get Miller and Mohammed. I hope Kaufman pulls a Blackmon and tears up both of his knees!

godu2.jpg

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Does this mean I shouldn’t take the coach to Jeff? I’ve had requests.

Maybe the rent best thread free ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT