ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 committee final hearing

What are you even talking about? Of course I know he got emotional. My point was that does not make him a pussy, as you and some other moron suggested.

You’re 70-something, right? Is this really how you want to spend your twilight years - - daily shitposting replete with fallacies, non sequiturs and bizarre commentary that suggests you’re in a cognitive decline? You should look into doing something that’s actually productive - - like volunteering. Many old people do that. It keeps them relatively sharp and allows them to give back. Surely you must have a skill that could be put to good use.
White Cat GIF

What are you even talking about? Of course I know he got emotional. My point was that does not make him a pussy, as you and some other moron suggested.

You’re 70-something, right? Is this really how you want to spend your twilight years - - daily shitposting replete with fallacies, non sequiturs and bizarre commentary that suggests you’re in a cognitive decline? You should look into doing something that’s actually productive - - like volunteering. Many old people do that. It keeps them relatively sharp and allows them to give back. Surely you must have a skill that could be put to good use.
That would make him one up on you that is for certain.

The idea of Trump charges isn't something i relish, I just want him to disappear as fast as physics allows.

But the idea that people offered jobs to witnesses and then revoked the jobs when they testified is something that needs to be investigated. That's the sort of thing that is a problem for the system to work properly.

If it's true that they confiscated 250 cans of bear spray that suggests coordination between the protestors, doesn't it?
Not really. I don't think there was some huge coordinated effort to riot, maybe some groups coordinated, but not the mass we saw. The bear spray was something people had seen a whole bunch of during the previous summer's riots, I think that is why a few hundred people showed up with it.

It was a protest that got way out of hand.

Not really. I don't think there was some huge coordinated effort to riot, maybe some groups coordinated, but not the mass we saw. The bear spray was something people had seen a whole bunch of during the previous summer's riots, I think that is why a few hundred people showed up with it.

It was a protest that got way out of hand.
Yup. I can’t believe we’re still talking about it. With a bunch of lame duck congress clowns. F off already. You got voted out. Piss off. Let’s get these new ones in. Get their asses down to the boarder and process some of these brown people so we can get sbx fully functional again. I bet a shit ton of these people would make fine baristas.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and twenty02
The best quote from yesterday wasn't delivered by anyone on the Committee. It was from old Mitch: "The entire nation knows who is responsible for that day."

The entire nation except for some of the morons here.

Lock him up!

The best quote from yesterday wasn't delivered by anyone on the Committee. It was from old Mitch: "The entire nation knows who is responsible for that day."

The entire nation except for some of the morons here.

Lock him up!
Not sure it’s prudent politically. And I mean that when I say not sure. Maybe there wouldn’t be consequences. But I also think it’s risky and runs the risk of vindicating. Only takes one to believe it’s not in the best interest of the country even tho they believe he’s guilty. Nullification

Reactions: DANC
Pretty rich coming from democrats who censor speech they don’t like and cancel the person who utters the speech.
talkin about your buddy elon? lol

Or are you talkin about desantis when disney came out against his don't say gay bill?

Yea, Pubs don't try to censor at all. (sarcasm).

Reactions: zeke4ahs

Nothing was said about him being a pussy at the point you jumped in with your strawman. You're fooling no one.

I'm Mark's age.

My skill is making you look like a dupe. And I'm damn good at it.

The idea of Trump charges isn't something i relish, I just want him to disappear as fast as physics allows.

But the idea that people offered jobs to witnesses and then revoked the jobs when they testified is something that needs to be investigated. That's the sort of thing that is a problem for the system to work properly.
Yeah, when are the Dims going to charge Trump for blowing off the subpoena to appear before the committee?

Chicken shits.

Biden received five draft deferments on account of his studies, and after a physical exam in 1968, was disqualified from military service except in the event of a national emergency because of having asthma as a teenager. He never served in the military

Do you really want to go through this again? I already made you look stupid the first time.

So he was exempt for his studies that were already proven to you he was lying about and then used medical?

Try again dumbass and do better next time
And if there’s one thing republicans can’t stand, it’s a presidential candidate who got out of serving.

Nothing was said about him being a pussy at the point you jumped in with your strawman. You're fooling no one.

I'm Mark's age.

You know what you're really good at? Shitposting. Nobody does it better. That's an awesome legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Amazing how he was still such a great swimmer though isn't it?
Simply tried to emulate his hero Teddy Kennedy and be awarded the "Swimmer Against a Strong Current" award. On another note...wondering who planted the pipe bomb at the DNC political headquarters the night before the supposed insurrection ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Yup. I can’t believe we’re still talking about it. With a bunch of lame duck congress clowns. F off already. You got voted out. Piss off. Let’s get these new ones in. Get their asses down to the boarder and process some of these brown people so we can get sbx fully functional again. I bet a shit ton of these people would make fine baristas.
wpfRn6N5PAzpLZg9bvCfoS0Fh8QWpLF6QDdKmRb5rHk.jpg

Says the poor guy who is still doesn’t understand the Mueller investigation and has been so duped by 2,000 Mules he wants to pay others to see it. Best hush about being duped.
Did the committee meet the objectives as outlined by Cheney and Thompson?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Says the poor guy who is still doesn’t understand the Mueller investigation and has been so duped by 2,000 Mules he wants to pay others to see it. Best hush about being duped.
How long did you buy that Russian Collusion Lie? lmao

Shut up and sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

“A Congressional referral to the Justice Department has all the legal force of an interoffice memo.”
Do you think this investigation will have some traction?

I'm Mark's age.

Your skill is acting like Crayfish.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Do you think this investigation will have some traction?

How long did you buy that Russian Collusion Lie? lmao

Shut up and sit down.
Haha. Like I said you’ll be playing that tune until you die. And you’ll still be as wrong as ever. Now don’t get all testy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT