ADVERTISEMENT

IU Hoops

I've tried to catch as many BSU games as I can. Not having a great year this year. They had a 6 or 7 game losing streak from December into mid Jan and below .500 in the MAC. I hope he gets some kids in this coming season or he's not going to be on anyone's wish list for a while. I really want to see him succeed.
Mike Lewis & I haven’t stayed in touch but have known each other for 30+ years. He ain’t the guy, & I hope he does great at BS. Another deal where he wouldn’t even be considered if he hadn’t gone here. We need to get over that being any kind of qualification…

Mike Lewis & I haven’t stayed in touch but have known each other for 30+ years. He ain’t the guy, & I hope he does great at BS. Another deal where he wouldn’t even be considered if he hadn’t gone here. We need to get over that being any kind of qualification…

Bite your tongue, they didn't hire me as football coach and that is my pitch for basketball.

BSU has had a bit of a dip this year, but he inherited a bad program and had a good year last year.

As you mentioned, with the transfer rules, you can turn things around pretty quickly though. I do hope BSU is a top MAC school next year. I haven't looked it up, but I hope they can make the MAC tourney this year and make some noise. OU is only in a slightly better spot, but they've done a decent job with the portal. They have guys in their rotation that started at Old Dominion, Maryland, Creighton, and Louisville.
And I’d lay any amount of $ not one can hold the balls of ……………………. THE SHAQ OF THE MAC!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Boals played at OU with Gary Trent. IU beat them in the NCAA tournament in 1994.
i remember. ohio u was like a purdue team. they trent who was a beast, then geno ford who was tiny, then a random 8 foot white guy whose name escapes me

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Ohio University plays at Ball State tonight.

Jeff Boals vs Michael Lewis. The chance of these guys facing each other as the head coaches of OSU and IU respectively is not zero. I'd guess neither guy is at the top of the wish list at either school right now, but both places will likely have openings in another year or two and both those guys will be mentioned for those jobs.
Another year or two? Good grief, both of these coaches should be sent packing tomorrow. Let Woodson come back even next year and the damage will last for years.

It seems like all but 1 of our players play like it would be nice to win, Reneau is the one that plays like he hates to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT