ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump Dangerous To America.....Or Not?

Hoosier_Hack

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2011
I am asking what the Dems are thinking right now after the killing of Soleimani? I want to know if you believe the position that Pelosi and the Dem Party has preached about Trump being a danger to America, Democracy, and to our Allies? If you do, how do you feel about the Articles of Impeachment being held up by Pelosi? The best way to protect America, according to the Dems, is to impeach Trump.

So, is there anger over the holding of the Articles when Trump is such a danger and has risked war with Iran and the Dems are holding the only way to save the world in their hand?

I am asking what the Dems are thinking right now after the killing of Soleimani? I want to know if you believe the position that Pelosi and the Dem Party has preached about Trump being a danger to America, Democracy, and to our Allies? If you do, how do you feel about the Articles of Impeachment being held up by Pelosi? The best way to protect America, according to the Dems, is to impeach Trump.

So, is there anger over the holding of the Articles when Trump is such a danger and has risked war with Iran and the Dems are holding the only way to save the world in their hand?
You are kidding, right?

I'll preface by saying I was all aboard the Trump bandwagon until, gradually starting in 2017, it became clear Trump was not serious, or capable with regards to enacting the agenda he ran on.

Despite winning the court cases, being able to use military funding, no new wall has been constructed. And the wall itself is now just bollard fencing that can be cut by tools from Home Depot.

No deportation. And we're using our foreign policy muscle to make sure sodomy is legal in Botswana, and Israel can annex terratory like it's 1920.

Now with his continual provoking of Iran, a war seems likely. What do we get out of a war with Iran?

Our founding fathers created this country specifically to stay out of entangling foreign alliances.

NATO is bad enough, but at least those are indigenous nation states, in Europe. Israel is a foreign invader state, holding sacred group, where they continue to expand and maintain an aggressive posture with their neighbors, secure in the knowledge that we will take down entire countries for them.

Its gotta stop.

Given the power of presidents to conduct foreign policy including the use of our awesome military power with little oversight from Congress, why shouldn't everyone be concerned?

Yes.

I'll preface by saying I was all aboard the Trump bandwagon until, gradually starting in 2017, it became clear Trump was not serious, or capable with regards to enacting the agenda he ran on.

Despite winning the court cases, being able to use military funding, no new wall has been constructed. And the wall itself is now just bollard fencing that can be cut by tools from Home Depot.

No deportation. And we're using our foreign policy muscle to make sure sodomy is legal in Botswana, and Israel can annex terratory like it's 1920.

Now with his continual provoking of Iran, a war seems likely. What do we get out of a war with Iran?

Our founding fathers created this country specifically to stay out of entangling foreign alliances.

NATO is bad enough, but at least those are indigenous nation states, in Europe. Israel is a foreign invader state, holding sacred group, where they continue to expand and maintain an aggressive posture with their neighbors, secure in the knowledge that we will take down entire countries for them.

Its gotta stop.

Yes you sound like a former supporter ....

Reactions: td75

What a dumbf#ck thing to say.

Given the power of presidents to conduct foreign policy including the use of our awesome military power with little oversight from Congress, why shouldn't everyone be concerned?

So are you angry about the Dems holding the only thing that can save the world in the House?

Yes you sound like a former supporter ....

source.gif

I'm thinking it would've been better for America if it was the other way around, and the Iranian had killed Trump.

I'm thinking it would've been better for America if it was the other way around, and the Iranian had killed Trump.

If you go have deaths as the KPI for badness, I think Bush-Cheney would have a legit shot at his WMD malarkey. Trump is bush league. An annoying nuisance at worst.

A few people can start there.

Unless this game is undirectional? If so, that changes the rule of this game and list. And begs the question why is it unidirectional only?

If you go have deaths as the KPI for badness, I think Bush-Cheney would have a legit shot at his WMD malarkey. Trump is bush league. An annoying nuisance at worst.

A few people can start there.

Unless this game is undirectional? If so, that changes the rule of this game and list. And begs the question why is it unidirectional only?
If danger to American democracy is the KPI, Trump is the gold standard.

So are you angry about the Dems holding the only thing that can save the world in the House?
That's bullshit and you know it. tRump is not going to be convicted and removed from office as a result of this impeachment. Quit framing your question as if Speaker Pelosi is preventing his removal from happening. Pelosi is negotiating with the Republican leadership over the terms of the trial. But we all know what the end result will be. Moscow Mitch has made that abundantly clear.

If danger to American democracy is the KPI, Trump is the gold standard.

But America doesn't live in isolation. Other folks count too so why cant they apply the same principle?

Because America has the might so they 'can' and the others with fewer resources 'cant'?

I am sure this isn't the first time assassinations have been done under the guise/sanction of a nation-state nation. But then how does that make the US different now? And gloating about it.

It basically boils down to hitting people who can't really go toe to toe with you. Otherwise we would have gone after Putin right?

This principle only works when we can punch down. And what does that remind you of? Or who?

But America doesn't live in isolation. Other folks count too so why cant they apply the same principle?

Because America has the might so they 'can' and the others with fewer resources 'cant'?

I am sure this isn't the first time assassinations have been done under the guise/sanction of a nation-state nation. But then how does that make the US different now? And gloating about it.

It basically boils down to hitting people who can't really go toe to toe with you. Otherwise we would have gone after Putin right?

This principle only works when we can punch down. And what does that remind you of? Or who?
Scut Farkas.

That's bullshit and you know it. tRump is not going to be convicted and removed from office as a result of this impeachment. Quit framing your question as if Speaker Pelosi is preventing his removal from happening. Pelosi is negotiating with the Republican leadership over the terms of the trial. But we all know what the end result will be. Moscow Mitch has made that abundantly clear.

Morally, you must try shouldn’t you? I mean he is such a threat that you must make the effort right?

I mean if you REALLY believe these things, you gotta take your swing don’t you? Think of the lives that you could save. You do believe it right? Or do you?

Reactions: 76-1

I know you all will not listen to reason from someone like me. Maybe a Maj. General can talk some sense into some of you...particularly the idiot above who said that Trump getting taken out would have been better than Soleimani. You sir are a Grade A jackass.

Reactions: 76-1
Per Trump we have God on our side, “In America we don’t worship government. We worship God. Very soon I will be taking action to safeguard student and teachers First rights to pray in our schools”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...soleimanis-bloody-rampage-comes-to-an-end.amp

Presumably we will be told soon which way we are to pray as God is on our side or at least Trump’s side.
Oh good....another prediction! Soon will be added to the scrap heap of other Dem predictions.

Not angry, just concerned.

Suspect others on both sides of the political aisle feel the same way.

We aren't alone as our military and diplomatic personnel stationed or heading into the ME have to be wondering what is in store for them.

This isn't a time for Americans to be squabbling over politics. It is a time for all of us to want our military and political leaders to exercise caution and make well informed decisions.

The question was do you? It looks like straight reporting of what took place at the Trump rally btw.
I have read it. I’m not sure what you are asking. Do I believe God is on Trump’s side? Is that your question?

That is rather personal and simply opinion based. I’ll provide you an answer which is more than the Dems on this board are willing to do when asked questions like mine above.

I personally do not think that God necessarily played a hand in Trump’s election. I think he provides a path for us to exercise free will. I do believe the quotes from Obama about “Clinging to Bibles and Guns” hurt the Dems more than anything else with the Christian base. The Obama 8 years brought extraordinary contempt from a party towards Christianity and its believers while embracing other religions rights. From standing ovations when passing laws for abortion all the way up to birth, to going after sermons preached from the pulpit. Remember those? We don’t hear anything about that but it was scary and a glimpse into what the left wants if they were honest with everyone.

so is God on Trumps side? Maybe you are looking at it wrong. Maybe Trump is just on God’s side ..... do you not believe that the lopsidedness of support from the Christian base towards Trump is not a cause of actions taken by the Democratic Party?

I gave you an honest answer Bill because frankly, you have been rather pleasant to me on here. We don’t have to agree on everything. Neither of us are gonna change each other’s minds. Maybe the best we can hope for is to realize we are both still Americans and we can coexist while disagreeing. A lot of my posts are designed to illicit honest responses rather triggered or not to expose the craziness of some. Case in point the idiot who suggests Trump be executed.... that would send the country into a tailspin. Anyway, thanks for the article. I had read it.

You're a waste of Oxygen.[/QUOTE]
What a galactically-moronic thing to write. You've just taken stupid to a whole new level. Kudos.

You're a waste of Oxygen.

I'm smart enough to tell the difference between the enemy and a distraction.

Morally, you must try shouldn’t you? I mean he is such a threat that you must make the effort right?

I mean if you REALLY believe these things, you gotta take your swing don’t you? Think of the lives that you could save. You do believe it right? Or do you?
:rolleyes:

I remember when Dobbs was a mainstream business reporter. He lost his mind when Obama was elected.

CNN (rightly) fired him for being a birther...then he apparently considered running for pres in 2012.

Now he spends his days accustoming the American right to North Korean-style propaganda.

Per Trump we have God on our side, “In America we don’t worship government. We worship God. Very soon I will be taking action to safeguard student and teachers First rights to pray in our schools”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...soleimanis-bloody-rampage-comes-to-an-end.amp

Presumably we will be told soon which way we are to pray as God is on our side or at least Trump’s side.
Throughout history, the scoundrels have always claimed God on their side. So, that is nothing new!
I feel sorry for God, for being used as such. :(

Reactions: MaxCoke

I know you all will not listen to reason from someone like me. Maybe a Maj. General can talk some sense into some of you...particularly the idiot above who said that Trump getting taken out would have been better than Soleimani. You sir are a Grade A jackass.

A Major General? Since you seem to take their opinions seriously, you wanna trade opinions from Generals? I've got some four-stars whose opinions I don't think you'll like. ;)

Reactions: cosmickid

Trump has been IMPEACHED. The next step is the TRIAL, and Pelosi and Schumer are working to ensure that there is an actual TRIAL and FAIR AIRING of the charges.

So I take it you take issue with the House delaying the delivery of the Articles to the Senate for Trial. But something tells me your situational outrage does not extend to Trump's delaying tactics and his outright refusal to cooperate on even a minimum basis? So explain to us why people with actual firsthand knowledge, like Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo, etc should not be testifying? Be sure and list all the Clinton Admin officials who also failed to testify, and explain why Clinton ended up testifying and you don't feel that Trump should behave similarly?

If the goal is to determine the truth and if Trump claims that the people with first-hand knowledge can exonerate him, then why would you or any Trumpster not WANT those witnesses to testify? What is Trump (and you) afraid of?

Reactions: Bill4411
Of course he is. But we know the Republicans in the Senate have no morals and plan on a sham trial. So no reason to do anything until they get assurances. But surely you know this.

Reactions: MaxCoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT