ADVERTISEMENT

The Only Way They're Going to Win Is If They Cheat: Part 3

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
So he's already preparing his followers for a loss, and he's stoking the shit that will inevitably follow. He did this in 2016 and 2020 (see below). Someone please explain to me how this kind of talk is remotely ok for someone who wants to be president of a country where free and fair elections are the bedrock of its representative democracy.

Forget about all the other shit he's pulled. How is this, by itself, not disqualifying?

Anyone surprised?
Because it's Trump it's not surprising, but I'm really interested in hearing from someone who thinks this is OK and/or not a big deal. It's so fvcking destabilizing and awful. His post-election criminal conduct in late 2020 and early 2021 was a function of his inability to admit defeat, and he was obsessed with remaining in power. This time he'll burn the whole fvcking thing down in an effort to stay out of jail. How can anyone turn a blind eye to this? I just don't get it.

Reactions: Bill4411
So he's already preparing his followers for a loss, and he's stoking the shit that will inevitably follow. He did this in 2016 and 2020 (see below). Someone please explain to me how this kind of talk is remotely ok for someone who wants to be president of a country where free and fair elections are the bedrock of its representative democracy.

Forget about all the other shit he's pulled. How is this, by itself, not disqualifying?

Whatever. Trump and his followers are all f*****g babies. They’re always the victim. They’re always treated unfairly. Their failures and losses are always someone else’s fault.

JFC, just look at the Trumpers on here complaining daily about the mods. Who gives a f***, you f*****g baby? We all have posts deleted and get warnings about shit. I don’t give a f***.

Delete my shit. Warn me. Whatever makes you feel better.

Whatever. Trump and his followers are all f*****g babies. They’re always the victim. They’re always treated unfairly. Their failures and losses are always someone else’s fault.

JFC, just look at the Trumpers on here complaining daily about the mods. Who gives a f***, you f*****g baby? We all have posts deleted and get warnings about shit. I don’t give a f***.

The best thing Trump does is trigger a bunch of meltdowns on here from the folks with TDS when he speaks.😃

The best thing Trump does is trigger a bunch of meltdowns on here from the folks with TDS when he speaks.😃
TDS is a true thing. IMO, his “dictator for a day” line was overblown because I could see how it was reasonably made in jest like how he’d want to get his whole agenda passed in a single day without a fight. I get that. Similarly, I took the “Russia if you’re listening…” bit about Clinton emails to be a similar thing that wasn’t quite so literal and got overblown.

But some of the stuff setting the table with excuses for losing with “cheat,” “stolen,” and “rigged” isn’t TDS, it’s a reasonable response to unreasonable rhetoric.

To the extent that his political brand is about trolling and owning the libs, I truly fail to see how that could be considered a positive. Like, I wouldn’t want my kids to act like that. I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want to work for someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want to hire someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want associate with someone who acted like that. Because that person would be a douchebag.

TDS is a true thing. IMO, his “dictator for a day” line was overblown because I could see how it was reasonably made in jest like how he’d want to get his whole agenda passed in a single day without a fight. I get that. Similarly, I took the “Russia if you’re listening…” bit about Clinton emails to be a similar thing that wasn’t quite so literal and got overblown.

But some of the stuff setting the table with excuses for losing with “cheat,” “stolen,” and “rigged” isn’t TDS, it’s a reasonable response to unreasonable rhetoric.

To the extent that his political brand is about trolling and owning the libs, I truly fail to see how that could be considered a positive. Like, I wouldn’t want my kids to act like that. I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want to work for someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want to hire someone who acted like that. I wouldn’t want associate with someone who acted like that. Because that person would be a douchebag.

He thrives off responses. If people would stop reacting to everything in the way they do, the fuel to his trolling fire would subside.

Agree with all of this, but schadenfreude is real, & knowing he causes the mental anguish of a few losers here is one of his few redeeming traits.😉

Agree with all of this, but schadenfreude is real, & knowing he causes the mental anguish of a few losers here is one of his few redeeming traits.😉
Well and he’s a far better president than Biden. Shame he bogs himself down in stupid shit. Something is definitely wrong with trump

Reactions: Indyhorn and jet812
Trump just doesn’t view the presidency with the same seriousness that most people do.

To him winning the presidnecy is no different than being the final contestant on a game show. Let him be a lesson to us all to not take life so seriously.

He thrives off responses. If people would stop reacting to everything in the way they do, the fuel to his trolling fire would subside.
If people would stop defending or deflecting everything Trump does, then that would be much more likely.

Part of the reason for Bowl's post was to question those that continually defend/support Trump. If anyone has TDS, it is people that still support Trump no matter what he does.

People that cry about TDS or want people to stop talking about Trump (who is running for president btw) are just irritated that people are shining a light on the type of person they are supporting.

If people would stop defending or deflecting everything Trump does, then that would be much more likely.

Part of the reason for Bowl's post was to question those that continually defend/support Trump. If anyone has TDS, it is people that still support Trump no matter what he does.
No they care not about him but the policies that impact their own lives and the lives of their family. Not one thing trump does has any impact on the lives of anyone other than him

Trump is a pos. But that has nothing to do with policy. Nothing to do with crime. The border. Cost of living. On and on. Under Biden the American dream is shot for many. Crime is so bad cities stopped reporting. The border a mess. Global affairs a mess. In the meantime Biden is still trying to give away free shit. These are things that impact our lives. That’s the difference

I’m all in on Haley. But I’ll vote anyone but Biden.

Reactions: jet812
Nothing about "the only way they win is if they cheat" quote? Just a mindless "TDS" retort? Why am I not surprised.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
No they care not about him but the policies that impact their own lives and the lives of their family. Not one thing trump does has any impact on the lives of anyone other than him

Trump is a pos. But that has nothing to do with policy. Nothing to do with crime. The border. Cost of living. On and on. Under Biden the American dream is shot for many. Crime is so bad cities stopped reporting. The border a mess. Global affairs a mess. In the meantime Biden is still trying to give away free shit. These are things that impact our lives. That’s the difference

I’m all in on Haley. But I’ll vote anyone but Biden.

You want to mention the border? Apprehensions are up at the border because people are getting caught. Seems to me the current administration is doing better than the last. Plus, the senate is coming up with a bipartisan plan for the border and Trump has ordered his pathetic minions in the house to block it.

Where was Trump's infrastructure bill? Where was his health plan? Pretending you're voting for Trump due to his policies is a hoot.

Trump pushed out more stimulus packages than Biden. Don't give me that he would have been any better for cost of living.

Load of crap excuses for voting for a person that is morally bankrupt and also didn't provide any actual policies to help anyone.

Well and he’s a far better president than Biden. Shame he bogs himself down in stupid shit. Something is definitely wrong with trump
The only thing Trump was better at than Biden was putting an R next to his name.

The losers are people struggling to get by who were duped by the last Trump campaign into having recurring monthly donations charged against their credit cards. The losers are the people who contributed $255 million to Trump in the eight weeks after he lost the 2020 election. The losers are the people who continue to donate to and support the personal, self-serving ambitions of one of the greatest con men who ever lived.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You want to mention the border? Apprehensions are up at the border because people are getting caught. Seems to me the current administration is doing better than the last. Plus, the senate is coming up with a bipartisan plan for the border and Trump has ordered his pathetic minions in the house to block it.

Where was Trump's infrastructure bill? Where was his health plan? Pretending you're voting for Trump due to his policies is a hoot.

Trump pushed out more stimulus packages than Biden. Don't give me that he would have been any better for cost of living.

Load of crap excuses for voting for a person that is morally bankrupt and also didn't provide any actual policies to help anyone.
Compare the cost of gas, groceries, cars, homes, illegal border crossings, global affairs, public safety. Every last thing was better under trump. You can say he is a pos and no one will disagree but the markers of comparison aren’t feelings they are facts

I have posted about Biden’s contribution to gas. Inflation. Dems woke contribution to crime. Global affairs speak for themselves. Draconian Covid affairs. And coh has posted numerous times re trump and the border. Now if you willfully ignore all of the facts that’s a shame.

Biden is a real and present danger

It’s a stupid thing to say, but that doesn’t exclude me from taking pleasure in your misery.😉
It's more than "stupid." It's reckless, irresponsible and destabilizing.

I'm bewildered rather than miserable, not that you understand the difference. But it'll be the MAGA people who will be crying in their beer on November 6 after he loses once again.

A lot of things are going to be coming out about Nikki Haley. Roger Stone and associates must be finding a lot of dirt on her. BTW, did you know that they found out Ted Cruz's father assassinated JFK right before the South Carolina primaries in 2016?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
The kicker is that Haley would kick Biden's ass in the general. Trump is probably the only high-profile Republican Biden can beat. But I'm convinced MAGAs would rather have four more years of Biden than a Haley nomination which would reflect a repudiation of Trump. It's so effing bizarre.

A lot of things are going to be coming out about Nikki Haley. Roger Stone and associates must be finding a lot of dirt on her. BTW, did you know that they found out Ted Cruz's father assassinated JFK right before the South Carolina primaries in 2016?
I thought JFK was assassinated in 1963. ;)

Cruz's father was the guy on the grassy knoll in Dallas, right?

Reactions: outside shooter
I don't know what her end game is. I know her campaign is flush with cash but what's the path to victory? She's going to get smoked in her own state. Is she waiting for Trump to stroke out or something?

The kicker is that Haley would kick Biden's ass in the general. Trump is probably the only high-profile Republican Biden can beat. But I'm convinced MAGAs would rather have four more years of Biden than a Haley nomination which would reflect a repudiation of Trump. It's so effing bizarre.

Your disdain of Trump is clouding your ability to use rather simple logic. Trump supporters are not Republicans. They believe he is going to win. They aren't going to jump off his train when he's steamrolling through the primaries.

Haley sucks. There’s not a single thing remarkable about her. She will get destroyed in her own state. She didn’t do anything as gov. She’s an awful candidate.

What I don’t get is why Desantis couldn’t pull trump voters. He’s a far better version of trump with the same angst and a great record.

Haley sucks. There’s not a single thing remarkable about her. She will get destroyed in her own state. She didn’t do anything as gov. She’s an awful candidate.

What I don’t get is why Desantis couldn’t pull trump voters. He’s a far better version of trump with the same angst and a great record.
Although I tend to agree with you, the apt analogy that's been put out is who goes to see a cover band when the real deal is playing across the street?

As for Desantis as a person/candidate, I knew he was a dick but I can't believe he's also such a pussy to endorse Trump after being called everything but a child of God by Trump.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

As someone else said in a different thread, he didn't kiss the ring.

The followers have fully embraced the victimhood model, just like they've embraced and adopted everything else Trump says and promotes. Trump refers to Jack Smith as "deranged" and, voila, people here are doing the same thing. Trump calls Haley a "birdbrain" and it's repeated here. Whatever Trump says . . .

I don't know what her end game is. I know her campaign is flush with cash but what's the path to victory? She's going to get smoked in her own state. Is she waiting for Trump to stroke out or something?

At that level, everyone has egos.. probably thinks she still has a chance. She overestimates the intelligence of conservative base.

Last edited:
Although I tend to agree with you, the apt analogy that's been put out is who goes to see a cover band when the real deal is playing across the street?
Or why vote for Mini-Me when you can have Dr. Evil?

DeSantis may have a shot at the Senate if Rick Scott decides not to run again but he'll never be a viable presidential candidate. His campaign was a mess literally from Day 1 (the thing he did with Musk with the garbled audio). He's stiff, awkward and can't connect with people. He amassed a war chest of hundreds of millions of dollars and couldn't even make it to the first primary. He visited all 99 counties in Iowa and didn't carry one. D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

At that level, everyone has egos.. probably thinks she still has a chance. She overestimates the intelligence of her base.
Definitely an ego, but DeSantis has one too yet saw the writing on the wall. She closed strong in New Hampshire and did better than the late polls suggested, but I'm sure the campaign is taking the new few days to re-assess. It wouldn't shock me if she shuts it down before South Carolina.

By the way, Trump is fuming that she was upbeat in her address to supporters last night (probably didn't like the "Geriatric!" shouts that came from the crowd when she was talking about Trump) and vowed to fight on. Guy is so effing petty, even commenting on her dress.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT