ADVERTISEMENT

The Only Way They're Going to Win Is If They Cheat: Part 3

Can’t believe Nikki Haley turned down all those troops on J6

Probably the first time in history that the same person sent people (or tried to) for both sides lol (that assumes that trump is being honest about his troop offer which is highly unlikely)

Last edited:
I don't know what her end game is. I know her campaign is flush with cash but what's the path to victory? She's going to get smoked in her own state. Is she waiting for Trump to stroke out or something?

As long as there's money available, why not? Her only chance is to remain an active candidate who can be turned to if something goes upside down with Trump before the convention. Or even after.

I don't know what her end game is... Is she waiting for Trump to stroke out or something?
That, or more likely 2028. Learn how to build the staff this time around. Watch Trump either crash and burn in November or die in office

As long as there's money available, why not? Her only chance is to remain an active candidate who can be turned to if something goes upside down with Trump before the convention. Or even after.
I hear ya but she's got to notch a win at some point in the not-too-distant future. Absent that, she'll be under increasing pressure to step aside for the sake of party unity. If she makes it to Super Tuesday but is still winless at the end of the day (Mar 5), she 'll have to call it quits.

Whatever. Trump and his followers are all f*****g babies. They’re always the victim. They’re always treated unfairly. Their failures and losses are always someone else’s fault.

JFC, just look at the Trumpers on here complaining daily about the mods. Who gives a f***, you f*****g baby? We all have posts deleted and get warnings about shit. I don’t give a f***.

Delete my shit. Warn me. Whatever makes you feel better.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

So he's already preparing his followers for a loss, and he's stoking the shit that will inevitably follow. He did this in 2016 and 2020 (see below). Someone please explain to me how this kind of talk is remotely ok for someone who wants to be president of a country where free and fair elections are the bedrock of its representative democracy.

Forget about all the other shit he's pulled. How is this, by itself, not disqualifying?

Was hoping this was about IUBB and Woodson started doing what it takes

Or why vote for Mini-Me when you can have Dr. Evil?

DeSantis may have a shot at the Senate if Rick Scott decides not to run again but he'll never be a viable presidential candidate. His campaign was a mess literally from Day 1 (the thing he did with Musk with the garbled audio). He's stiff, awkward and can't connect with people. He amassed a war chest of hundreds of millions of dollars and couldn't even make it to the first primary. He visited all 99 counties in Iowa and didn't carry one. D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.
DeSantis should’ve been required to carry his campaign to full term.

Reactions: UncleMark and TMFT
Your disdain of Trump is clouding your ability to use rather simple logic. Trump supporters are not Republicans. They believe he is going to win. They aren't going to jump off his train when he's steamrolling through the primaries.
There’s nothing illogical about anything I’ve posted on this topic. You, on the other hand, aren’t making sense. “Trump’s supporters are not Republicans?” What the hell are they then? Republicans carried him to an overwhelming victory in Iowa, and he captured 75% of the registered Republicans who voted in New Hampshire yesterday.

His steamrolling through the primaries is not at all a predictor of how he’ll do in the general. In fact, polling strongly suggests Haley would be the much stronger candidate against Biden. Trump is probably the only high-profile Republican Biden can beat. You’d think that might prompt some Republican voters to consider an alternative, but the Trump infatuation is unshakeable.

Finally, my “disdain” for Trump isn’t just something pulled out of thin air. The quote of his that forms the title of this thread is just one example of why he’s unfit for office and why I oppose him. His post-election conduct and the mob boss behavior that is the subject of the indictments provide additional support for my disdain. But the most compelling evidence of just how unfit he is has been provided by numerous, high-ranking Republican officials who worked with Trump closely and know him well. Check out sometime the comments of John Kelly, James Mattis, HR McMaster, Bill Barr, Mike Pence and others. Check out the comments of McCarthy, McConnell, Graham and other Republican leaders in the days after January 6. Some of their comments were more damning than anything I’ve ever said.

So he's already preparing his followers for a loss, and he's stoking the shit that will inevitably follow. He did this in 2016 and 2020 (see below). Someone please explain to me how this kind of talk is remotely ok for someone who wants to be president of a country where free and fair elections are the bedrock of its representative democracy.

Forget about all the other shit he's pulled. How is this, by itself, not disqualifying?

Politicians provide red meat for their base. FOX does it, MSNBC does it religion does it

Reactions: stollcpa
Haley sucks. There’s not a single thing remarkable about her. She will get destroyed in her own state. She didn’t do anything as gov. She’s an awful candidate.

What I don’t get is why Desantis couldn’t pull trump voters. He’s a far better version of trump with the same angst and a great record.
She may suck but she can beat Biden where Trump cannot.

Haley is the Pub version of Biden 2020…only shot at winning.

Blah blah blah. And your president is preparing the US for disintegration and civil war if he loses.

So GFY.

Blah blah blah. And your president is preparing the US for disintegration and civil war if he loses.

So GFY.
Brad posted a while back that the “threat to America” was basically even in terms of polling as to who was a bigger danger to America. And I believe more independents viewed Biden as a larger threat.

We’ve become a country of insane people. But this hyperbolic paranoid narrative around trump is just silly. The guy isn’t holed up on the island with a militia. He attends all his court appearances. Surrendered to the court. Used the court to challenge the election then surrendered office.

If he wins he will do very little as I trust he’s too fat and too tired and too old to do anything other than to sate his ego of being elected, pardoning himself, and getting to act like a big shot again.

Trump is a pos but we all will be fine if he wins. Now if the woke warriors win I’m not as sure

There is no meaningful contribution required to such a ridiculous premise. Read more of Marv’s takes. He’s got this right. You’re a hysterical brainwashed ant.
Wait. Did someone say a while back that you're the poster formerly known as Ranger? Dude, what happened?

why bother? you guys think election denying is perfectly fine. And I don't think a single dem has spent 4 years denying said results and we all know none of them sent a mob to the change the results nor did any of them plant fake electors or pressure a VP to not certify results.

So your attempted yabbut falls flat regardless.

. He attends all his court appearances. Surrendered to the court. Used the court to challenge the election then surrendered office.
But he was absent from the ceremonial event on Jan 20 therefore he did not complete his contractual obligations to the office as you suggest.

But he was absent from the ceremonial event on Jan 20 therefore he did not complete his contractual obligations to the office as you suggest.
i understand you can't afford your meds. that you don't get to see your kids because you have to work two jobs to afford groceries and day care (and yay two jobs count as employment) and a house is now totally out of reach, but please, please remember, donald trump left early. he TOTALLY skipped the post game handshake. now i know joe biden has contributed to make your life materially more difficult but i implore you to be cognizant of political manners and decorum as you consider your vote

i understand you can't afford your meds. that you don't get to see your kids because you have to work two jobs to afford groceries and day care (and yay two jobs count as employment) and a house is now totally out of reach, but please, please remember, donald trump left early. he TOTALLY skipped the post game handshake. now i know joe biden has contributed to make your life materially more difficult but i implore you to be cognizant of political manners and decorum as you consider your vote

I know that over $8 trillion was added to the deficit under Trump. I also know that president's don't control inflation and that inflation happened all over the globe. Any inflation that occurred after the change in presidency is totally the new guys fault of course. The mere switch instantaneously caused it. Regardless of all of that, I am going to continually blame my struggles on Biden since everything bad in my life is Biden's fault. And in the meantime, I'm going to pretend like Trump had policies that helped me because rewriting history is my forte.

Last edited:
I know that over $8 trillion was added to the deficit under Trump. I also know that president's don't control inflation and that inflation happened all over the globe. But going to ignore all facts and continually blame my struggles on Biden regardless. Everything bad in my life is Biden's fault. And in the meantime, I'm going to pretend like Trump had policies that helped me because rewriting history is my forte.
you're being willfully ignorant and displaying extreme partisanship in the face of facts. again. and again.

and remember it would have been MUCH worse had biden not been blocked by manchin and later by the house. all biden knows to do is free giveaways and those have consequences. we are indeed responsible for ourselves but part of that responsibility is not electing officials who will make our lives more difficult, more expensive, less safe and secure. biden has hte lowest approval in modern history for a reason. you are in the minority and perhaps should rethink your position.

Because he’s a petulant child. Not because he’s going to “destroy democracy” like the pea brains suggest.
No, the destroy democracy was his fake electors and pressuring officials to give him votes or to not certify the results.

No biggie right since he failed ;)

No, the destroy democracy was his fake electors and pressuring officials to give him votes or to not certify the results.

No biggie right since he failed ;)
He's still - - - STILL - - insisting he won in 2020, four years after his loss. He said it again in Concord NH the other day. He claims (like he did in 2016 and 2020) that the only possible way he can lose in '24 is if the other side cheats. I mean, who the fvck says that in an American election? Certainly no other presidential candidate in modern American history. It's a baseless, reckless and dangerous claim that undermines the electoral process and American democracy.

Trump's singular focus is staying out of jail. He has no platform, no vision for America. His public messaging is all about grievances, victimhood and negativity. We see a lot of it parroted here, often from people who insist he's a pos and would never vote for him. Lol. Of course they'll vote for him. But it won't matter because he's going to lose. Again.

He's still - - - STILL - - insisting he won in 2020, four years after his loss. He said it again in Concord NH the other day. He claims (like he did in 2016 and 2020) that the only possible way he can lose in '24 is if the other side cheats. I mean, who the fvck says that in an American election? Certainly no other presidential candidate in modern American history. It's a baseless, reckless and dangerous claim that undermines the electoral process and American democracy.

Trump's singular focus is staying out of jail. He has no platform, no vision for America. His public messaging is all about grievances, victimhood and negativity. We see a lot of it parroted here, often from people who insist he's a pos and would never vote for him. Lol. Of course they'll vote for him. But it won't matter because he's going to lose. Again.

I'm not sure what is more appalling. Trump's behavior or the follower's defense of said behavior. The latter is enabling the former.

Some of the party are true believers and others pretend the other side is worse to try to justify their support. Both are pretty crazy for enabling Trump.

Other conservative leaders refused to impeach him because it would hurt them politically and they hoped the court system would take care of Trump for them. I wonder if it would have made any difference if they had stuck to their guns after J6 and continued to be honest about Trump's actions to steal the election rather than hide back in their hole after they realized Trump still controlled the party. It's possibly that more people would have been voted out or chased off like Cheney and Kinzinger and we would just have any more MAGA crazies in the house. Getting so many people to believe all news is fake news unless it is supplied/approved by Trump is apparently a very powerful strategy. No doubt he learned that from the Hitler speeches he read.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I'm not sure what is more appalling. Trump's behavior or the follower's defense of said behavior. The latter is enabling the former.

Some of the party are true believers and others pretend the other side is worse to try to justify their support. Both are pretty crazy for enabling Trump.

Other conservative leaders refused to impeach him because it would hurt them politically and they hoped the court system would take care of Trump for them. I wonder if it would have made any difference if they had stuck to their guns after J6 and continued to be honest about Trump's actions to steal the election rather than hide back in their hole after they realized Trump still controlled the party. It's possibly that more people would have been voted out or chased off like Cheney and Kinzinger and we would just have any more MAGA crazies in the house. Getting so many people to believe all news is fake news unless it is supplied/approved by Trump is apparently a very powerful strategy. No doubt he learned that from the Hitler speeches he read.
Yes, and this link corroborates your last sentence.

"Last April . . . Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, "My New Order," which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT