ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the bigger threat to democracy trump or biden?

Aren't Christie, Haley, Desantis and Sununu (and others) already looking for their escape routes down the mooring ropes from the Trump sinking ship to the dock?

Candidates weren't talking about Trump alternatives before.
Sinking ship? He’s beating Biden and destroying other pubs. He will be the nominee and unless Biden does something drastic I suspect he beats Biden

Reactions: DANC
So the Biden admin would by race or sexuality preference.
Disregarding your automatic what-about, I hope you're not claiming that people of certain races or sexual preference are all pro-Democrat.
AP19123708721940_1556992113477_85991293_ver1.0.jpg

Disregarding your automatic what-about, I hope you're not claiming that people of certain races or sexual preference are all pro-Democrat.
AP19123708721940_1556992113477_85991293_ver1.0.jpg
I’m claiming the woke Biden admin plays identity politics. Why would it change. From Harris to stay at home Pete to the justice who can’t define a woman. And this entire thread’s theme is whatabout. Sort of the point which couldn’t penetrate your thick skull

You get an F

I’m claiming the woke Biden admin plays identity politics. Why would it change. From Harris to stay at home Pete to the justice who can’t define a woman. And this entire thread’s theme is whatabout. Sort of the point which couldn’t penetrate your thick skull

You get an F
There was also the dudette who like to steal people's luggage.

The biggest threat to the republic is an uninformed/apathetic citizenry.
(On both sides)
So true....most are lead like a dog on a leash. And a lot of that is due to the media in this country.

If you don't think he would've found a way to delay the election results, that he wouldn't have entrenched himself even more, down to considering use of the military, you're fooling yourself.

There is no question if he wins in 2024, he will work to find a way to stay in power beyond 2028. Not saying he will be successful, but I doubt very much it will be peaceful.
Anybody have a good chicken little gif?

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You don't get it.... it's okay to do that as log as his side gets to set the criteria. It amazes me how so many people act like their side is so pure and always does the right thing when both sides take advantage of everything they can to further their agenda.
That was the purpose of this lesson coh wanted me to put together. From threats to democracy to just about any topic. You get an A. Curve broke at C-

• Love

You get an F
IMO, Pete got the spot, primarily, for dropping out of the 2020 primaries. Being gay was a bonus for Biden.

IMO, Pete got the spot, primarily, for dropping out of the 2020 primaries. Being gay was a bonus for Biden.
He was sliding into my DMs forever.

Hey….

Stuff like that. Or a funny quote or something. I ignored it. Then one day I wrote back GO TO WORK! DO SOMETHING!!! And didn’t think about it again until later I thought I haven’t heard from him in a while. I checked. He blocked me after that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

You get an F
You still on this Pete staying at home thing?

You originally said in another topic it was the first thing he did after taking office. That wasn't true. You're a good sort, quit making stuff up.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You still on this Pete staying at home thing?

You originally said in another topic it was the first thing he did after taking office. That wasn't true. You're a good sort, quit making stuff up.
He stayed home and took benefits that any other member on the gs would not have been entitled to. He’s a pos. And how many times can a guy stay home with Covid. F stay at home Pete. He doesn’t deserve to be dog catcher. When all that shit was going down he should have been in a lawn chair on the port 24/7 with a Cfr on his lap. Trying. Sending a message. His dolt president was telling truckers to work overtime while his staff was home collecting checks on a new job availing himself of a privilege that other gov workers don’t get

Last edited:
Hilarious. This is a close call only for the "Everything Equals Everything" Club.

Trump corruptly and illegally tried to overturn an election that he lost. One more time - - Trump corruptly and illegally tried to overturn an election that he lost. He took a dump on this cornerstone of American democracy (elections) and he took a wrecking ball to the time-honored tradition of the peaceful transfer of power. I never imagined I would ever see this from a United States president. It's as disgraceful and as bad as it gets.

And it didn't stop on January 6. He continues to undermine confidence in our electoral system, something typically seen in backsliding democracies that are moving to authoritarianism. He's vowed revenge against his political enemies, and a number of close confidants have publicly confirmed that that is, in fact, the plan. They've also confirmed that there won't be any John Kellys, Jim Mattises or Mike Pences in a second Trump administration. He'll be surrounded by loyalists and yes-men who will be more than willing to do his personal bidding. He'll expand executive power, he'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters and himself, and he'll continue his assault on the rule of law.

God help America.
I’m always entertained by people trying to “both sides” the shit out of everything, like it makes them look reasonable.

Are we far enough away from WW2 that I can get an objective “both sides” take on the situation?

to those polled it looks pretty evenly split between trump and biden. absurd we can't get rid of both. that seems like something most of america actually agree on

The biggest threat to our democracy are We the People who have become so divided that those who represent us cannot reach agreement on the important issues facing our nation.

I've been practicing in federal courts all across the nation for over 20 years now. I've practiced in front of quite a few Trump appointees already. Just today, in fact, I'm supplementing authority to the Seventh Circuit that was written by a Trump appointee to the Sixth Circuit.

And given what I do, I will tell you that conservative judges have cost me A LOT of money over the years. So yes, I'm well aware of how many judges Trump appointed and what their idealogical bent is.

But please tell me: which "cultural, idealogical[,] and legal repercussions" are you talking about that are so Trump specific friendly? Which of these Trump appointees is going to decide cases in his personal favor, in spite of the law and Constitution? Which are going to assist Trump in ending democracy?
Cannon

Not all will get the opportunity to kiss trump's ring though despite all his visits to different courts

He stayed home and took benefits that any other member on the gs would not have been entitled to. He’s a pos. And how many times can a guy stay home with Covid. F stay at home Pete. He doesn’t deserve to be dog catcher. When all that shit was going down he should have been in a lawn chair on the port 24/7 with a Cfr on his lap. Trying. Sending a message. His dolt president was telling truckers to work overtime while his staff was home collecting checks on a new job availing himself of a privilege that other gov workers don’t get
I doubt you've paid attention the transportation department in the past, but your love of Pete is noted.

That's the level of your posts. You act like Trump wasn't working in front of and behind the scenes, and that Biden is actively subverting the government. You're delusional or dishonest.
Biden, and all his Democrat cohorts have actively not only subverted the national government but other institutions as well.

Trump has never come close to what the Biden administration through action, inaction, benign neglect, and simple stupidity.

Just in the last couple days:

The worlds largest shipping company cut back Red Sea operations because of Iranian missile attacks. Trump would have responded. Biden sits on his sstupid ass.

The Wizzards and Capitals are leaving the nations capital—THE NATIONS CAPITAL CITY—because of out of control crime and violence.

In Aurora Colorado, the City of Denver leased a hotel, kicked out residents who made it their home, to house . . . .wait for it . . . .Migrants!

This is all damaging in countless ways and is all the direct result of Biden stupidity and cohort dumbassedness.

Last edited:
Biden is a bigger threat. His harassment of Elon Musk via the levers of government is one of the most shameful things ever done by a U.S. President.

That’s the kind of thing Zeke and Cosmicbot would be howling non stop about if a republican president did it.

He was sliding into my DMs forever.

Hey….

Stuff like that. Or a funny quote or something. I ignored it. Then one day I wrote back GO TO WORK! DO SOMETHING!!! And didn’t think about it again until later I thought I haven’t heard from him in a while. I checked. He blocked me after that 🤣🤣🤣
Mayor Pete was hitting on you?

:) @DANC you read this???? hahahaha. brad's a solid poster but this is a nice reminder of the difference between a solid poster and a member of the dream team. danc how many you think you take on at once, when you have your gatling gun out, dozen? more?
We already know Brad's too nice. Hell, he's nice to me, so you know he's wishy-washy. lol

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Biden, and all his Democrat cohorts have actively not only subverted the national government but other institutions as well.
LOL

Trump has never come close
You're right. Trump never came close.

Just in the last couple days:

The worlds largest shipping company cut back Red Sea operations because of Iranian missile attacks. Trump would have responded. Biden sits on his sstupid ass.
How would Trump have responded? Even when he talks tough, his goto is, "I'd tell them to stop it."

The Wizzards and Capitals are leaving the nations capital—THE NATIONS CAPITAL CITY—because of out of control crime and violence.
WTF does the President of the US have to do with the actual governance of DC?

You want talk professional sports politics and finances...we can talk it. You think Ted Leonsis gives a rat's butt on 'crime'? He's going where he can best tax break and financial deal on a new venue. Best stay out of this discussion if you intend to make it about partisan politics.

In Aurora Colorado, the City of Denver leased a hotel, kicked out residents who made it their home, to house . . . .wait for it . . . .Migrants!
What do you know about people who make 'hotels' their home?

What you REALLY said was a hotel kicked out 'residents' so they can lease their units to the government. A hotel is a private business. They felt like doing business with the government was better for them than dealing with people who take up 'residence' in a hotel.

I'm guessing we're not talking The Ritz, eh?
This is all damaging in countless ways and is all the direct result of Biden stupidity and cohort dumbassedness.
It's not damaging. You just don't know what you're talking about.

• Haha

to those polled it looks pretty evenly split between trump and biden. absurd we can't get rid of both. that seems like something most of america actually agree on
as long as voters can decide there is no threat to democracy that is such a bs line. Democracy dies when people lock up rivals and voters cannot decide.

as long as voters can decide there is no threat to democracy that is such a bs line. Democracy dies when people lock up rivals and voters cannot decide.
Bailey. You nailed it per your usual arrangement.

If Biden beats Trump in 2024 on a level playing field, more power to him.

Democrats refuse to allow a level playing field. Constant indictments, Constant smears. Constant ****ery via the levers of government .

Lol @ NBC News. “Conservative outlets alleged”.

Can you blame anyone for not assuming the truth from conservative news?

What is really funny is trumpers pretending to care about morals in politics now.

About as funny as Comer and Jordan caring about subpoenas

If proven, then the staffers in question should be fired but acting like their alleged poor decision makes a good yabbut is pretty wild.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT