ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the bigger threat to democracy trump or biden?

Democrats pushed every one of these lies while knowing damn well they were false. Trump a threat to Democracy my ass!!!

Trump talked about bleach against Covid in his daily press conference in 2020- that’s not a liberal lie as I watched him talk bleach and invectin with my own two eyes. That couple in Arizona listened to him too!

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Dbm. Kush as vp. You hearing anything? Be nice to get someone smart, who knows how to get things done (peace in the Mideast), and can relate to the average Joe
JaVanka will have no role in the second Trump administration.

“Disinfectant”. Wow, that’s a lot of syllables for that dumbass.
Did you read his comments about the Civil War over the weekend, suggesting that Lincoln somehow failed at diplomacy and the war could have been avoided by “negotiation.” That’s almost as nuts as his past comments about the Continental Army’s control of the airports in the 1700s.

Certifiably insane.

Did you read his comments about the Civil War over the weekend, suggesting that Lincoln somehow failed at diplomacy and the war could have been avoided by “negotiation.” That’s almost as nuts as his past comments about the Continental Army’s control of the airports in the 1700s.

Certifiably insane.
I remember when Trump made those comments to begin with, then I remember that idiot Rogan and his buddies thinking Biden said it and they started talking about how Biden should be disqualified from being president. Then they saw the whole story on that comment and why Biden said what he did…suddenly they weren’t saying anything about anyone being disqualified for making such a comment. Suddenly it was just a case of Trump messing up his words and it was all good.

Reactions: Bowlmania
91 and all within the last year. You don't have an analytical bone in your body.
So if I don't believe in whack job conspiracies or your beliefs that 'the other side' is working on some sort of agenda, it means I'm not analytical. Hmmm...

OK...guilty!

I really don't care how many indictments he has. The Georgia situation is very damning and concerning. The pResident of the US wanted a head of state to work around their state laws, maybe even break the law. In the process of the phone call, the pResident threatened the man's job as well as legal punishment if he didn't do what the pResident said.

That's enough for me.

Your analytical bones don't seem to have a problem with that. You think it's OK for someone of power to threaten the job security or freedom of someone. You were probably chanting, "Lock her up," at your TV in the fall of 2016.

You whine about message board moderators. Imagine if someone with real power threatened your way of life. You're not exactly pushing the boundaries as one of the boards more analytical minds.

The biggest threat to democracy and the US system of government is the democrats, higher education, big tech, big media, big entertainment, corporate board rooms, and big government
So basically, progress.

Got it!

all singing from the same sheet of music. Group think, conformance, obedience, and cancelling threatens individualism, creativity, and ideas— and everything else of value.
What exactly is being cancelled?

Seriously, where do you get this crap? Hilarious! Over fed the koi? Lmao.

He's actually right.

Reactions: DANC
So if I don't believe in whack job conspiracies or your beliefs that 'the other side' is working on some sort of agenda, it means I'm not analytical. Hmmm...

OK...guilty!

I really don't care how many indictments he has. The Georgia situation is very damning and concerning. The pResident of the US wanted a head of state to work around their state laws, maybe even break the law. In the process of the phone call, the pResident threatened the man's job as well as legal punishment if he didn't do what the pResident said.

That's enough for me.

Your analytical bones don't seem to have a problem with that. You think it's OK for someone of power to threaten the job security or freedom of someone. You were probably chanting, "Lock her up," at your TV in the fall of 2016.

You whine about message board moderators. Imagine if someone with real power threatened your way of life. You're not exactly pushing the boundaries as one of the boards more analytical minds.
Your 'so are you' response show you have no comeback.

At least you didn't go the 'on your knees' routes.

I remember when Trump made those comments to begin with, then I remember that idiot Rogan and his buddies thinking Biden said it and they started talking about how Biden should be disqualified from being president. Then they saw the whole story on that comment and why Biden said what he did…suddenly they weren’t saying anything about anyone being disqualified for making such a comment. Suddenly it was just a case of Trump messing up his words and it was all good.
Hey, who was the poster that has the Jack jacking gif. It’s needed for this cool story…

to those polled it looks pretty evenly split between trump and biden. absurd we can't get rid of both. that seems like something most of america actually agree on
trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT