ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump Dangerous To America.....Or Not?

Reminder:

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

170313_r29531.jpg

A former top official in Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Tourism says that, when he learned of the Trump hotel project, he asked himself, “Why would someone put a luxury hotel there? Nobody who can afford to stay there would want to be in that neighborhood.”

The Azerbaijanis behind the project were close relatives of Ziya Mammadov, the Transportation Minister and one of the country’s wealthiest and most powerful oligarchs. According to the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index, Azerbaijan is among the most corrupt nations in the world.

Its President, Ilham Aliyev, the son of the former President Heydar Aliyev, recently appointed his wife to be Vice-President. Ziya Mammadov became the Transportation Minister in 2002, around the time that the regime began receiving enormous profits from government-owned oil reserves in the Caspian Sea. At the time of the hotel deal, Mammadov, a career government official, had a salary of about twelve thousand dollars, but he was a billionaire.

The Trump Tower Baku originally had a construction budget of a hundred and ninety-five million dollars, but it went through multiple revisions, and the cost ended up being much higher.

The tower was designed by a local architect, and in its original incarnation it had an ungainly roof that suggested the spikes of a crown. A London-based architecture firm, Mixity, redesigned the building, softening its edges and eliminating the ornamental roof. By the time the Trump team officially joined the project, in May, 2012, many condominium residences had already been completed; at the insistence of Trump Organization staffers, most of the building’s interior was gutted and rebuilt, and several elevators were added.

Ivanka and Trump Organization linked to Suleimani’s front company

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/iv...o-suleimanis-front-company-new-yorker-writer/

Reactions: Bill4411
I am asking what the Dems are thinking right now after the killing of Soleimani? I want to know if you believe the position that Pelosi and the Dem Party has preached about Trump being a danger to America, Democracy, and to our Allies? If you do, how do you feel about the Articles of Impeachment being held up by Pelosi? The best way to protect America, according to the Dems, is to impeach Trump.

So, is there anger over the holding of the Articles when Trump is such a danger and has risked war with Iran and the Dems are holding the only way to save the world in their hand?

^^^Had no idea who Soleimani was until 3 days ago^^^

I'm thinking it would've been better for America if it was the other way around, and the Iranian had killed Trump.
The sad part is that there would be Trump haters that would defend Iran if that happened. I really don't get the hate. I think he's an arrogant asshole but I don't hate him.

Reactions: 76-1
The sad part is that there would be Trump haters that would defend Iran if that happened. I really don't get the hate. I think he's an arrogant asshole but I don't hate him.
You really don't understand why people hate Trump?

You really don't understand why people hate Trump?
Hate is a very strong word in my opinion. I can understand why people don't like him and disagree with him on a lot of things but that doesn't mean hate to me. A lot of people didn't like RMK because of the way he acted and I can understand that but to me I could never understand why anyone would hate him. If someone did something to my family then I could see where I would hate that person.

I knew people that hated Obama.... I disagreed with a lot of his policies but I sure didn't hate him. I'm not sure there's any politician that I like.... I used to like Lugar and Lee Hamilton but they're both gone. I think most politicians have two personas .... one that they show in public and another they shows where the public doesn't see it. In Trump's case that is not true... he has one ... he's an asshole both publicly and privately.

He is an abominable person who doesn't care about anyone. I am certain he'd throw his own kids under a bus if it meant he came out on top. He has no idea what he is doing as POTUS. Half his staff has been arrested. He ditches our allies in exchange for Putin and Russia (Guess what's going to come back to bite him if we go to war with Iran?). His trade policies have hurt more than helped. He spends all day tweeting or golfing and even after this strike on Soleimani, he STILL doesn't have the patience to listen to his intelligence briefing. He is a racist who is locking up people who are not trying to cross the border illegally, but to apply for asylum to get away from their f-d up countries. He has sexually abused 20 something women. He raped Ivana, but she dropped the charges to get half his money. He's been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. He bails out on our Kurdish allies for absolutely no reason other than to help russia. He asks for foreigners to interfere with our own elections, if it helps him. He's lied something like 13,000 times since he came into office. The man is sick.

How's that for a start?

RMK isn't in the same league as Trump. RMK has feelings toward his fellow man. Trump has zero remorse or empathy. He only cares about a win for him and to destroy the "loser". Bob Knight was a jerk to some people, but...no comparison.

Hate is a very strong word in my opinion. I can understand why people don't like him and disagree with him on a lot of things but that doesn't mean hate to me. A lot of people didn't like RMK because of the way he acted and I can understand that but to me I could never understand why anyone would hate him. If someone did something to my family then I could see where I would hate that person.

I knew people that hated Obama.... I disagreed with a lot of his policies but I sure didn't hate him. I'm not sure there's any politician that I like.... I used to like Lugar and Lee Hamilton but they're both gone. I think most politicians have two personas .... one that they show in public and another they shows where the public doesn't see it. In Trump's case that is not true... he has one ... he's an asshole both publicly and privately.

He is an abominable person who doesn't care about anyone. I am certain he'd throw his own kids under a bus if it meant he came out on top. He has no idea what he is doing as POTUS. Half his staff has been arrested. He ditches our allies in exchange for Putin and Russia (Guess what's going to come back to bite him if we go to war with Iran?). His trade policies have hurt more than helped. He spends all day tweeting or golfing and even after this strike on Soleimani, he STILL doesn't have the patience to listen to his intelligence briefing. He is a racist who is locking up people who are not trying to cross the border illegally, but to apply for asylum to get away from their f-d up countries. He has sexually abused 20 something women. He raped Ivana, but she dropped the charges to get half his money. He's been accused of raping a 13 year old girl. He bails out on our Kurdish allies for absolutely no reason other than to help russia. He asks for foreigners to interfere with our own elections, if it helps him. He's lied something like 13,000 times since he came into office. The man is sick.

How's that for a start?
10z4wq.jpg

Reactions: DrHoops

Yes. "Hate" is a strong word. Regarding Trump, I don't think it's strong enough.

Reactions: MaxCoke and DrHoops
Trump has been IMPEACHED. The next step is the TRIAL, and Pelosi and Schumer are working to ensure that there is an actual TRIAL and FAIR AIRING of the charges.

So I take it you take issue with the House delaying the delivery of the Articles to the Senate for Trial. But something tells me your situational outrage does not extend to Trump's delaying tactics and his outright refusal to cooperate on even a minimum basis? So explain to us why people with actual firsthand knowledge, like Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo, etc should not be testifying? Be sure and list all the Clinton Admin officials who also failed to testify, and explain why Clinton ended up testifying and you don't feel that Trump should behave similarly?

If the goal is to determine the truth and if Trump claims that the people with first-hand knowledge can exonerate him, then why would you or any Trumpster not WANT those witnesses to testify? What is Trump (and you) afraid of?
Technically he is not impeached until the articles are delivered. That makes it official. He is in limbo right now between the House and Senate.

Great response. Cough Cough. He makes a great point. The Democrats don't care about America. They will allow America to burn while they are holding Fire extinguisher.
Do you let the democrats in your congregation (I think you have said you have some, and they love you) know how you feel and post on this board? Have you let them know that you think they don't care about America?

I am asking what the Dems are thinking right now after the killing of Soleimani? I want to know if you believe the position that Pelosi and the Dem Party has preached about Trump being a danger to America, Democracy, and to our Allies? If you do, how do you feel about the Articles of Impeachment being held up by Pelosi? The best way to protect America, according to the Dems, is to impeach Trump.

So, is there anger over the holding of the Articles when Trump is such a danger and has risked war with Iran and the Dems are holding the only way to save the world in their hand?
Soleimani was not supposed to leave Iran since the UN security council passed a 2007 travel ban against him. It was never enforced and he violated it often to visit other places in the region. He has visited Russia and traveled without any objections from the UN. Unless he had reformed, the conditions for the ban still existed. He was the leader of a recognized terrorist group under the disguise of an Iranian General. It is said that 17% of soldiers killed in Iraq are due to groups under his control. I can't imagine any American grieving a person that has targeted our troops.

Iran is on its way to controlling Iraq and Syria and has a clear path to spread their terrorism to Kuwait, Jordan, and northern Saudi Arabia. They don't need to invade these countries with terror groups available to gain access and influence. Its clear why Jordan and Saudi Arabia have a strong interest in backing the US involvement in the area.

Iran joined to fight ISIS as their caliphate was a roadblock to their own plans of influence or control of the area. After 40 years, imagine how wonderful it would be to remove state sponsored terrorism.

There is no other leverage to prevent Iran from spreading terror without there being a high cost involved for Iran. Sending plane loads of cash is the last thing you would want to do, but we did it. Taking out their ability to generate cash (i.e. oil production) is a higher cost to them than losing any number of soldiers or a general on the ground. Iran and Congress should understand that we can do this without putting a single American at risk. We don't want their country. We don't want their land. We want them to stop supporting the terror groups that keep us in the region. Without their terror networks, the region's countries could possibly police the remaining groups and our military would be on bases in friendly places instead of Iraq, Afghanistan, and pulled into places like Syria.

Taking out Soleimani was a measured response to whatever threat was detected and as a response to killing a contractor and attacking our embassy. It is up to Iran if they want to lose their 3 main oil production facilities on the same day. These facilities can't be hidden, defended or prevented from destruction.

There will be no war. We will not invade Iran. We don't need to. We don't want to.

How's that for a start?
Ditched his allies... only in your world. Care to comment on how the Dims treated Israel and Tried to meddle in the the British vote for Brexit? Or is that just another shoe that only doesn’t fit Trump? Let’s not even begin to think of what the $1.5 Billion to Iran was used for.... talk about American blood on a Party’s hands let alone a dumbass America hating President like Obama...... he succeeded I’m sure in doing what he hoped to do with that cash.

3 years. Nothing but lies from the Dims. After the House is retaken enjoy 4 additional years of Trump ramming it home on ya as we now know there can be no mercy. Roe vs Wade will make it to the Supreme Court if he gets re-elected and it will be an absolute delight to watch your side go apeshit and lose your senses. Yes, the next 4 years will be 4 years of of bliss....

CuCkOo!!! :rolleyes:

Ditched his allies... only in your world. Care to comment on how the Dims treated Israel and Tried to meddle in the the British vote for Brexit? Or is that just another shoe that only doesn’t fit Trump? Let’s not even begin to think of what the $1.5 Billion to Iran was used for.... talk about American blood on a Party’s hands let alone a dumbass America hating President like Obama...... he succeeded I’m sure in doing what he hoped to do with that cash.

3 years. Nothing but lies from the Dims. After the House is retaken enjoy 4 additional years of Trump ramming it home on ya as we now know there can be no mercy. Roe vs Wade will make it to the Supreme Court if he gets re-elected and it will be an absolute delight to watch your side go apeshit and lose your senses. Yes, the next 4 years will be 4 years of of bliss....

Shorter version: Pwn the Libs!

Shorter version: Pwn the Libs!
I don’t know what pwn means in cool lib gibberish but if it means f the dims then yes I could agree with that. Watch it Mark, I may write my congressman and Suggest all voting records be revealed in order to get tickets to football games.

I can’t believe you guys want Kneelers installed on the sidelines and in the stands now for Saturday and Sunday games. What’s next banning the police and playing for a free abortion during the hotdog, hamburger, and soda race on the big screen?

I’d say it’s a possibility with you guys.

Do you let the democrats in your congregation (I think you have said you have some, and they love you) know how you feel and post on this board? Have you let them know that you think they don't care about America?
We make them listen to the sermon in their cars. Of course they can't enter the building. lol On a serious point now. Most of the Democrats would agree with me. They are the old Democrats not this new bunch who are anti American.

We make them listen to the sermon in their cars. Of course they can't enter the building. lol On a serious point now. Most of the Democrats would agree with me. They are the old Democrats not this new bunch who are anti American.
"anti-American"? What does that even mean?

MOST Americans are anti-Trump, so that makes no sense. MOST Americans don't want to live in a fascist theocracy, so that makes no sense. MOST Americans want Roe v Wade upheld, so that makes no sense...

... Has it ever occurred to you that maybe YOU are the "anti-American" ones?

The spammer strikes again.... all of your posts about basically being a Russian agent has been proven wrong. You wear it well....

Reminder:

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

170313_r29531.jpg

A former top official in Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Tourism says that, when he learned of the Trump hotel project, he asked himself, “Why would someone put a luxury hotel there? Nobody who can afford to stay there would want to be in that neighborhood.”

The Azerbaijanis behind the project were close relatives of Ziya Mammadov, the Transportation Minister and one of the country’s wealthiest and most powerful oligarchs. According to the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index, Azerbaijan is among the most corrupt nations in the world.

Its President, Ilham Aliyev, the son of the former President Heydar Aliyev, recently appointed his wife to be Vice-President. Ziya Mammadov became the Transportation Minister in 2002, around the time that the regime began receiving enormous profits from government-owned oil reserves in the Caspian Sea. At the time of the hotel deal, Mammadov, a career government official, had a salary of about twelve thousand dollars, but he was a billionaire.

The Trump Tower Baku originally had a construction budget of a hundred and ninety-five million dollars, but it went through multiple revisions, and the cost ended up being much higher.

The tower was designed by a local architect, and in its original incarnation it had an ungainly roof that suggested the spikes of a crown. A London-based architecture firm, Mixity, redesigned the building, softening its edges and eliminating the ornamental roof. By the time the Trump team officially joined the project, in May, 2012, many condominium residences had already been completed; at the insistence of Trump Organization staffers, most of the building’s interior was gutted and rebuilt, and several elevators were added.

Ivanka and Trump Organization linked to Suleimani’s front company

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/iv...o-suleimanis-front-company-new-yorker-writer/

So, you have told the ones who are of the "new bunch" (since you said "most") that they are anti-American? Really? They have seen and heard your opinions? Or, did you drive them off?
BTW, I appreciate you calling me "anti-American". It shows your utter lack of anything approaching a ministerial view, and pulls you down off that pedestal you constantly try to occupy. Now, I know you'll deny that you are all about self, but a quick re-read of your posts in all the forums here will tell a different story. You are no more a minister than you are a true American.

Last edited:
So, you have told the ones who are of the "new bunch" (since you said "most") that they are anti-American? Really? They have seen and heard your opinions? Or, did you drive them off?
BTW, I appreciate you calling me "anti-American". It shows your utter lack of anything approaching a ministerial view, and pulls you down off that pedestal you constantly try to occupy. Now, I know you'll deny that you are all about self, but a quick re-read of your posts in all the forums here will tell a different story. You are no more a minister than you are a true American.
I rarely talk politics to the congregation. I would say that most of my folks are conservatives but it wasn't because I talked to them about it. It's because they talked about it. There are a few folks who I would assume to be more liberal, but again it's old time liberal. I sure hop you aren't anti American. Let me ask you this. Do you agree with Donald Trump in his America First, Making America Great again agenda? Do you want more jobs and opportunity for people or the failed Obama policy of managing the decline of the country? If you agree with Trump then vote for him. If you think terrorism has to be dealt with without coddling,but a strong hand. Vote for him.

neither party has made a dent in the whole middle east peace thing, or controlling NK, and are two miserably totally failed parties on both subjects, who criticize the other 24/7 for failing.

fixing NK should be walk in the park compared to the middle east, as at least a known solution actually exists. (though the time window is short and closing).

there is only one middle east solution i can think of.

fix things with Russia, and have a united front from both mom and dad that the fighting has to stop, or we'll between us remove every leader of every country, faction, tribe, sect, then their replacement, then their replacement, etc, until it does, and the removal process won't be fun for those being removed.

it can only be fixed by a US-Russia coalition to that end, that's aimed at the leaders.

I rarely talk politics to the congregation. I would say that most of my folks are conservatives but it wasn't because I talked to them about it. It's because they talked about it. There are a few folks who I would assume to be more liberal, but again it's old time liberal. I sure hop you aren't anti American. Let me ask you this. Do you agree with Donald Trump in his America First, Making America Great again agenda? Do you want more jobs and opportunity for people or the failed Obama policy of managing the decline of the country? If you agree with Trump then vote for him. If you think terrorism has to be dealt with without coddling,but a strong hand. Vote for him.
You have to be careful with America First and Make America Great agenda...I have been reading “The Arms of Krupp by William Manchester and here is a poem by Reichsfurer Himmler at page 398 who was the leader of the SS Blackshirts?

It is an honor to be an SS man,
It is an honor to be an FM;
Let each of us continue to do his duty,
We SS-FM men at our posts:
And Germany will be great again.

Everybody loves there own country but you have to understand that we aren’t the only people that our allowed to do so. I really don’t like the jingoism that Trump is selling to you and the American public. I’m afraid soon we will no longer recognize the Geneva Convention treaties at the rate Trump is going.

Save the political partisan hack talking points for your brainless congregation. I feel sorry for them, and will pray for them. Many of them probably deserve better than you.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Great response. Cough Cough. He makes a great point. The Democrats don't care about America. They will allow America to burn while they are holding Fire extinguisher.
Are you really a preacher?
My mother was a preacher; my brother is a preacher; two of my best friends I have lunch with on a monthly basis are preachers. Consequently, I know a whole bunch of preachers, some liberal, some conservative, some neither. They all have one thing in common; they have a conscience. Yet, I have never met a preacher like you!

Last edited:
Are you really a preacher?
My mother was a preacher; my brother is a preacher; two of my best friends I have lunch with on a monthly basis are preachers. Consequently, I know a whole bunch of preachers, some liberal, some conservative, some neither. They all have one thing in common; they have a conscience. Yet, I have never met a preacher like you!
If your mother could stand by silent while people root for Iran over America when they are U.S. citizens then she needs to do some soul searching. Are you seriously saying that none of those people you mentioned see what many of us see? We have American citizens who sound just like Iranian leaders and actually root for them. I find it ironic that the majority of Iranians are probably happy and relieved this terrorist is dead. Our press acts like Trump had the Pope killed. I have a problem with that.

If your mother could stand by silent while people root for Iran over America when they are U.S. citizens then she needs to do some soul searching. Are you seriously saying that none of those people you mentioned see what many of us see? We have American citizens who sound just like Iranian leaders and actually root for them. I find it ironic that the majority of Iranians are probably happy and relieved this terrorist is dead. Our press acts like Trump had the Pope killed. I have a problem with that.
Can you give us any evidence of these US citizens rooting for Iran over America?

You got a guy in this thread wishing Trump dead
More than half of America wishes Trump dead. That doesn't mean we want any war at all.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I don't value the lives of Americans any more than the lives of Iranians.

More than half of America wishes Trump dead. That doesn't mean we want any war at all.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I don't value the lives of Americans any more than the lives of Iranians.
You don’t have a problem speaking for half of America.....

Where are the sims to point out this knuckleheads academic prowess?

ADVERTISEMENT