ADVERTISEMENT

I’m still not voting for trump.

I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.
It’s no different than Fetterman. I’ve liked his persona of late a lot. But it doesn’t change policy. If you don’t support trump policies etc an act of heroism doesn’t change that. I get it

I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.
giphy.gif

Me neither. I don't like that he was shot at and that he immediately took political advantage of his shooting by pumping/raising his fist.

You must have Legionnaire disease. You really need to change your tampon more often.
Is discussion possible without insults?

I don't know why Trump getting shot at would change anyone's mind on whether or not to vote for Trump. Being shot at doesn't make someone better or worse.

I also don't understand why dems used the shooting as an excuse to stop pressuring Biden to step down. One shouldn't have anything to do with the other.

He is a tough guy. He got shot. He’s 80. That’s scary as hell. And with blood on his face he pumped his fist. Resolute. Good grief. I don’t know what’s wrong with some of you. Sad
What’s wrong with most of us he is an awful man. Does that mean he should get shot? Nope. But trying to blame it on rhetoric when Trump is the leader of the pack there is less than ingenious. You can think he’s a tough guy if you want.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Me neither. I don't like that he was shot at and that he immediately took political advantage of his shooting by pumping/raising his fist.

I'm no fan of Trump. I've never voted for him. I never will. I think he's a cancer on the Republican party in particular, and the country in general.

But, I hardly think his actions after coming an inch from having his head blown away are akin to taking "political advantage." Jesus dude.

What’s wrong with most of us he is an awful man. Does that mean he should get shot? Nope. But trying to blame it on rhetoric when Trump is the leader of the pack there is less than ingenious. You can think he’s a tough guy if you want.
You have tunnel vision. This group of Dems is no better. They’re judgmental. Canceling. Shaming. Blindly declaring people racists. Throwing out Hitler. All while perpetuating a fraud on the American public. Dems are as untoward in all ways

I'm no fan of Trump. I've never voted for him. I never will. I think he's a cancer on the Republican party in particular, and the country in general.

But, I hardly think his actions after coming an inch from having his head blown away are akin to taking "political advantage." Jesus dude.
Nope, it'a spot on.
above from hank is spot on re the shooting

Reactions: stollcpa

Whatever.

Damn, I thought we had you.

Not today. Also, when any of my friends decide to change their vote and go with trump, I’ll let ya know.

I think thats fair. Whether that was a bullet that grazed him, or broken glass, either way, it was a real reaction to a ****ing close call.

What i’m going to be curious about here is what he does next. The next few months will be interesting. He thinks hes the messiah of something, and his persecution complex will be a thing to behold. I still don’t think it’s going to help him like some on both sides sides seem to think. He will fumble this bag, because he is an idiot.

He is a tough guy. He got shot. He’s 80. That’s scary as hell. And with blood on his face he pumped his fist. Resolute. Good grief. I don’t know what’s wrong with some of you. Sad. He did a remarkable thing.
The hope was that this would create a calming affect (?) and stop the boiling civil war. NOPE. THEY are doubling down.
Now we need a version of their fauci to promote that lead based anti virus that is plaguing the USA.

So much for the calm. They drew first blood.

Snarlcakes, you should provide your Venmo information here. I’d donate to you in bitcoin (though I think you should own Solana as well). You provide that much entertainment for me. In a good way!
Thanks. Save your money and buy yourself Bitcoin.

You have tunnel vision. This group of Dems is no better. They’re judgmental. Canceling. Shaming. Blindly declaring people racists. Throwing out Hitler. All while perpetuating a fraud on the American public. Dems are as untoward in all ways
Yes they are. Their candidate is not Trump. That’s really all it takes to be better. They didn’t grossly give up their integrity to keep their guy in power, not once, but twice.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Not today. Also, when any of my friends decide to change their vote and go with trump, I’ll let ya know.

I think thats fair. Whether that was a bullet that grazed him, or broken glass, either way, it was a real reaction to a ****ing close call.

What i’m going to be curious about here is what he does next. The next few months will be interesting. He thinks hes the messiah of something, and his persecution complex will be a thing to behold. I still don’t think it’s going to help him like some on both sides sides seem to think. He will fumble this bag, because he is an idiot.
The convention this week will be a giant shitshow of Trump the Messiah Bullshit. Millions already think he is the next coming.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
What was he supposed to do?
I think that their message is that he was supposed to lay down and die. Mutter in his last words... ok you win..
Obviously the die part is what they are defending. The "you win" part is their narcissist self promoted superiority.

So Trump is golfing today. Which I’m sure makes some here and some others think he’s a tough guy. Personally, I think that’s horrible optics after a tragedy where people were killed.

Last edited:
This is such an asinine comment. What’s he supposed to do? Riot?
The farther left on the spectrum the dumber or less informed the poster. Right same drill. You can say damn that was a great showing of courage and resolve and strength. I still don’t agree with his lack of decorum and policies but that act was impressive.
But this board isn’t a Mensa assembly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT