ADVERTISEMENT

I’m still not voting for trump.

This is such an asinine comment. What’s he supposed to do? Riot?
Oh I don’t know. Spend some time reflecting how we got here? Call the family of the dead and wounded? Read a book? You don’t recall criticizing of other presidents for golfing during times of crisis? Riot? Speaking of asinine…

Reactions: cosmickid
The farther left on the spectrum the dumber or less informed the poster. Right same drill. You can say damn that was a great showing of courage and resolve and strength. I still don’t agree with his lack of decorum and policies but that act was impressive.
But this board isn’t a Mensa assembly
Facebook heroes and Twitter bots

What i’m going to be curious about here is what he does next. The next few months will be interesting. He thinks hes the messiah of something, and his persecution complex will be a thing to behold. I still don’t think it’s going to help him like some on both sides sides seem to think. He will fumble this bag, because he is an idiot.

I imagine he'll play this up for the remainder of the campaign. This will definitely devolve into further proof of a conspiracy to silence him. No high roads will be taken.

I don't think this incident will help sway those who were previously inclined to not vote for him, but I do think it could shore up support among the faithful and insure a strong turnout. I see no downside for Trump, and potentially a modest positive on election day.

Oh I don’t know. Spend some time reflecting how we got here? Call the family of the dead and wounded? Read a book? You don’t recall criticizing of other presidents for golfing during times of crisis? Riot? Speaking of asinine…
Maybe he did all those things. How do you know? Who cares if he’s golfing. I think you’re obsessed

Reactions: jet812
I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.
Why would anybody think the shooting would, let alone should, change somebody’s vote?

Maybe he did all those things. How do you know? Who cares if he’s golfing. I think you’re obsessed
Good for you. We know because he’d be bragging about it the second he did it. I’m sure his team will make him get around to it eventually. We DO know Biden called him. I’m sure Trump would have done that had the shoe been on the other foot. As for reading a book? Surely you jest!!

Why would anybody think the shooting would, let alone should, change somebody’s vote?

All of my pals initially feared this would only help trump politically. I can see that POV, but i actually don’t think it’s going to change anyone’s votes. It may affect voter turnout, and that is key for this election. It’s a republican fever dream to think that some significant portion of lefties are suddenly going to realize how whacky the left has become. Its a mad outlier in action here, not a political movement.

What’s wrong with most of us he is an awful man. Does that mean he should get shot? Nope. But trying to blame it on rhetoric when Trump is the leader of the pack there is less than ingenious. You can think he’s a tough guy if you want.

I think that their message is that he was supposed to lay down and die. Mutter in his last words... ok you win..
Obviously the die part is what they are defending. The "you win" part is their narcissist self promoted superiority.
Too much toxic masculinity!

So Trump is golfing today. Which I’m sure makes some here and some others think he’s a tough guy. Personally, I think that’s horrible optics after a tragedy where people were killed.
Wonder if he checked if the person's family wanted him to be buried at one of his golf courses

Last edited:
Good for you. We know because he’d be bragging about it the second he did it. I’m sure his team will make him get around to it eventually. We DO know Biden called him. I’m sure Trump would have done that had the shoe been on the other foot. As for reading a book? Surely you jest!!
Definitely obsessed

Reactions: jet812
All of my pals initially feared this would only help trump politically. I can see that POV, but i actually don’t think it’s going to change anyone’s votes. It may affect voter turnout, and that is key for this election. It’s a republican fever dream to think that some significant portion of lefties are suddenly going to realize how whacky the left has become. Its a mad outlier in action here, not a political movement.

I agree. The left isn't course correcting anytime soon. That will happen over the next couple of decades as more and more people adopted Bitcoin.

triggered GIF

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
About as much as it turns you guys on....got the lube and kleenex ready?
I am not turned on at all. I think he was pretty damn tuff yesterday.

I don’t think God helps athletes when they pray for help with winning. I don’t think God had anything to do with the path of those bullets yesterday. He didn’t save Trump and let the Fireman/Dad die.

So use the lube on your on ass and call one of your queer buddies on here. Or give it to your wife you can’t turn on.

I imagine he'll play this up for the remainder of the campaign
Playing up the fact that you tried to fvckin kill me.. and did kill at least one of my supporters... I think it pretty much checks out as OK !!!

Yesterday I was all about, chill and lets see, hang on..... lets digest.
Today seeing the lefts response. I'm ready for war. YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD, and are doubling down on it. I've seen all I need to know.

I doubt it will have a whole lot of impact - beyond (because of timing) increasing the chances that Biden will end up with the Dem nomination.

I don’t think Biden’s chances were all that great before the shooting. However, he’s certainly not out of it. It’s still an election that will come down to 3 states that he won 4 years ago - and those states are again within both candidates’ reach.

A silver lining for Dems here is that it should end all of their division over the nomination.

I am not turned on at all. I think he was pretty damn tuff yesterday.

I don’t think God helps athletes when they pray for help with winning. I don’t think God had anything to do with the path of those bullets yesterday. He didn’t save Trump and let the Fireman/Dad die.

So use the lube on your on ass and call one of your queer buddies on here. Or give it to your wife you can’t turn on.
Oh burn. I am sure you know all of the uses for lube. I bet you have yours dyed orange.

Trump was as tough as Charmin. He was an asshat before and he is still an asshat.

I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.

So you would rather have high inflation, high gas prices, higher taxes, violence in your city, illegals overrunning the country, and a corrupt legal system? Go ahead and vote for a ham sandwich. That would be a more valuable vote than voting for Biden.

So you would rather have high inflation, high gas prices, higher taxes, violence in your city, illegals overrunning the country, and a corrupt legal system? Go ahead and vote for a ham sandwich. That would be a more valuable vote than voting for Biden.
The corrupt legal system was that under Trump. How many went to jail again? Including Mr. Felony himself. No recession, inflation is one of the best in the world. Record stock market, record job performance. Taxes are NOT higher, violence is down. Maybe get some real news sources that site real statistics. But even if all that were true, I still would not vote for a man with the morals of an alley cat. Except that’s an insult to cats.

The convention this week will be a giant shitshow of Trump the Messiah Bullshit. Millions already think he is the next coming.
Eat it
This is a ridiculous take.
Yeah, he should have stared off into nowhere like a zombie and yelled “I beat Medicaid”.
Enjoy your Comminism you stupid ****
so I have clumsy thumbs: you’ and the rest of the Dumbasscrat losers can F off and rot in hell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT