ADVERTISEMENT

I’m still not voting for trump.

So Trump is golfing today. Which I’m sure makes some here and some others think he’s a tough guy. Personally, I think that’s horrible optics after a tragedy where people were killed.
IF he is golfing today, I fully understand. Obviously, you don't understand the many benefits of getting away from it all on a golf course. It's exactly where I would be if I were him.

I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.

Judging from the callers to C- Span this morning the attempted assassination of Trump hasn't changed a deeply divided country.

The Dems and Biden supporters showed little sympathy for Trump. On the GOP/Trump side many callers blamed Biden for such things as not providing adequate protection for Trump.

When JFK was killed the entire country mourned in unison. If Trump had been murdered the polarity would probably have continued.

We are different nation today than in say the days of JFK.
Sad but true.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
I don’t like that he was shot at. Violence is not the solution, so I condemn it fully, and I’m thankful the idiot shooter missed.

Still, I’m voting against trump, and that means voting for a ham sandwich if thats who/whats on the ballot come November.

"Amber, I live in this world. I don't like violence any more than you do. Violence is a bad thing. But when you see violence in films...it's... you know...if movies...films caused violence...we'd be able to wipe out violence tomorrow. Boom. No more films. That's fine with me. I'll find something else to do. I'll **** on my own time. You know, I got other interests. I'm a magician."

reed.jpg

Reactions: Cortez88
The Dems and Biden supporters showed little sympathy for Trump.
CNN and even MSNBC was a nonstop Trump love fest all weekend. Sure, you can scour the bowels of twitter and find morons wishing Trump were dead. You can also find flat earthers. Or any other nonsensical stupid groups. Soccer fans, even.
On the GOP/Trump side many callers blamed Biden for such things as not providing adequate protection for Trump.
Yes, concentrated hate from the right that you DON't have to look hard to find. People saying "Biden did this". You know, MORONS.
When JFK was killed the entire country mourned in unison. If Trump had been murdered the polarity would probably have continued.
We are different nation today than in say the days of JFK.
Sad but true.

If Trump had died, IMO, the entire country would have mourned in unison. If JFK were killed today, all his political opponents on the right would throw a party.

CNN and even MSNBC was a nonstop Trump love fest all weekend. Sure, you can scour the bowels of twitter and find morons wishing Trump were dead. You can also find flat earthers. Or any other nonsensical stupid groups. Soccer fans, even.

Yes, concentrated hate from the right that you DON't have to look hard to find. People saying "Biden did this". You know, MORONS.

If Trump had died, IMO, the entire country would have mourned in unison. If JFK were killed today, all his political opponents on the right would throw a party.

Shooter, kinda think CNN and MSNBC in reporting the violent tragedy wanted to guard against being seen as any way, shape, or form not condemning the shooting.

In contrast ordinary citizens speaking for themselves and calling into C-Span is a more accurate polling of what Americans are thinking. They represent the chatter on social media which these days is more indicative of what the voters are thinking than pundits found on the major media (Fox, ABC, MSNBC, CNN).

Not today. Also, when any of my friends decide to change their vote and go with trump, I’ll let ya know.

I think thats fair. Whether that was a bullet that grazed him, or broken glass, either way, it was a real reaction to a ****ing close call.

What i’m going to be curious about here is what he does next. The next few months will be interesting. He thinks hes the messiah of something, and his persecution complex will be a thing to behold. I still don’t think it’s going to help him like some on both sides sides seem to think. He will fumble this bag, because he is an idiot.

Doctor, is it persecution comp[ex if you're being persecuted?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT