ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to cut our energy bills IN HALF...

Praise be!

{he's going to couch it (no pun intended) into his upcoming, everlasting infrastructure plan}

Under his eye.
images

With the Chevron decision … DJT could start by declaring EPA plans to require fossil fuel plants to retire as contrary to the decision … all such plants would then be permitted to depreciate through their full useful lives and not tax ratepayers with impairment charges. Some “shuttered” plants could be recommissioned. Electricity would be less scarce.

Last edited:
Should he have said he was going to raise them? Maybe if we are lucky, he'll also go after grocery stores...
Just shows how out of touch he is.

My grocery spending is up 19% since 2020 according my apps. COVID spending has a great deal to do with that. While I don't blame Trump for what happened economically, there are two truths:

1) Unintelligent or dishonest conservatives blame Biden.

2) Trump wanted to double the stimulus checks and extend unemployment payouts. He didn't get a chance on the latter, but it still did happen under Biden.

My grocery spending is up 19% since 2020 according my apps. COVID spending has a great deal to do with that. While I don't blame Trump for what happened economically, there are two truths:

2) Trump wanted to double the stimulus checks and extend unemployment payouts. He didn't get a chance on the latter, but it still did happen under Biden.
We just can’t fix stupid can we. You just power through. Tell us more about his civil rape conviction 🤣🤣

let's look at the data.

Biden took office January 2021. Inflation 1.4 percent. March 2021 Arpa is law. biden sends out stimulus checks, extends unemployment benefits, converts child tax credits to monthly checks, stays foreclosures and evictions, all while people are home thereby overheating the economy. the fed says the result of the excess stimulus is as much as 3 points. now let's look at the data. You would have to go back 40 years to see a spike like that set forth below. don't call people unintelligent when you are easily amongst the dumbest posters this board has read. posting about rape in civil cases and shit. whatever the political issue you 1) don't understand it and 2) are on the wrong side of it. isn't basketball starting soon? go follow that. and don't vote....

Year
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Ave
3.1​
3.2​
3.5​
3.4​
3.3​
3.0​
2.9​
Avail.
Sept.
6.4​
6.0​
5.0​
4.9​
4.0​
3.0​
3.2​
3.7​
3.7​
3.2​
3.1​
3.4​
4.1​
7.5​
7.9​
8.5​
8.3​
8.6​
9.1​
8.5​
8.3​
8.2​
7.7​
7.1​
6.5​
8.0​
1.4​
1.7​
2.6​
4.2​
5.0​
5.4​
5.4​
5.3​
5.4​
6.2​
6.8​
7.0​
4.7​

So, you are for price fixing?

Yikes.

COVID has very little to do with what groceries cost me tonight.

"Out of touch" is Harris and her radical policies. She's a problem.

Yikes.

bloom is all in on far left propaganda and lacks the intellect to vet what he hears. he's the definition of a useful idiot. the better argument from the left is to simply say yeah we flooded the shit out of the economy with money and risked rising prices to prop up businesses etc with teh intent of staving off a recession. we made a calculated decision and believe it was the right one. but bloom can't think like that. he just bleats the reactionary duhhhh not biden fault. the board is getting painfully stupid

Last edited:

Yikes.

Actually COVID does. The influx of money that poured into the system is what created inflation around the world. Inflation has slow to more normal rates.

Maybe you need a better place to grocery shop. My grocery bills at Meijer have dropped in the last six weeks.

If only we had slick Gavin

Well, we don't, so you don't have to worry about it for now. However, he's stated what he does as governor of California isn't the same as being President.

You can choose to not to believe him, but we went four years under Trump without an infrastructure bill that he promised just about every month, nor did we ever get a plan to "replace" the ACA. Though I have no doubt whatever healthcare plan he pushed would be complete garbage.

bloom is all in on far left propaganda and lacks the intellect to vet what he hears. he's the definition of a useful idiot.
And you're just following me around.

the better argument from the left is to simply say yeah we flooded the shit out of the economy with money and risked rising prices to prop up businesses etc with teh intent of staving off a recession. we made a calculated decision and believe it was the right one. but bloom can't think like that. he just bleats the reactionary duhhhh not biden fault. the board is getting painfully stupid
That's exactly what I've said. I have even been explicit that Trump can't be blamed for the decision to start it.

Maybe pay attention instead of being an insufferable moron.

It's dolts like you who just blame Biden.

While MAGAs tend to be completely wrong with inflation (so as to hurt Biden), I’ve found those apps that classify my spending to be wonky at best and completely misleading at best.

Reactions: jet812

You can decide for yourself.

Post in thread 'It's the economy stupid' https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/its-the-economy-stupid.226152/post-3595035

Reactions: mcmurtry66
let's look at the data.

Biden took office January 2021. Inflation 1.4 percent. March 2021 Arpa is law. biden sends out stimulus checks, extends unemployment benefits, converts child tax credits to monthly checks, stays foreclosures and evictions, all while people are home thereby overheating the economy. the fed says the result of the excess stimulus is as much as 3 points. now let's look at the data. You would have to go back 40 years to see a spike like that set forth below. don't call people unintelligent when you are easily amongst the dumbest posters this board has read. posting about rape in civil cases and shit. whatever the political issue you 1) don't understand it and 2) are on the wrong side of it. isn't basketball starting soon? go follow that. and don't vote....

Year
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Ave
3.1​
3.2​
3.5​
3.4​
3.3​
3.0​
2.9​
Avail.
Sept.
6.4​
6.0​
5.0​
4.9​
4.0​
3.0​
3.2​
3.7​
3.7​
3.2​
3.1​
3.4​
4.1​
7.5​
7.9​
8.5​
8.3​
8.6​
9.1​
8.5​
8.3​
8.2​
7.7​
7.1​
6.5​
8.0​
1.4​
1.7​
2.6​
4.2​
5.0​
5.4​
5.4​
5.3​
5.4​
6.2​
6.8​
7.0​
4.7​
Look at Murt...he knows how to copy and paste graphs! Good boy.

You're either stupid or dishonest. I'll let you pick.

Biden didn't present his first budget until the summer of 2021. He did approve another round of stimulus packages in March. However, Trump approve three stimulus packages in 2020 tied to COVID relief.

ARPA injected $1.9T into the economy. CARES under Trump injected $2.2T.

You need to research better, and if you think inflation start overnight...LOL

Biden didn't present his first budget until the summer of 2021. He did approve another round of stimulus packages in March. However, Trump approve three stimulus packages in 2020 tied to COVID relief.

Hey stupid can you match the dates? Do you think it a coincidence? Can you read what the fed wrote? Did you read @ribbont?articles?

Biden policies set inflation on fire as evidenced by what the fed concluded and the dates you can see for yourself. It was 1.4 when Biden took office. Arp is March of 21 then watch the months thereafter. The fed thought it was 3 points attributable to Biden excess stimulus.

Reactions: DANC
As much as I detest DT, we could and should be energy independent from the mullahs
That would be good for American consumers. But it is also good for all the jobs lost when Biden got rid of the KS Pipeline. One thing about jobs is that when you have them then there are other jobs attached to them. It has hurt the country to cut off that pipeline.

Reactions: DANC and 3ZSDAD

The Wash post explains the timing and impact of same on inflation discrediting your baseless nonsense. In your original post you were discussing inflation. These are the findings of experts. Expertssssss

Last edited:
You can decide for yourself.

Post in thread 'It's the economy stupid' https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/its-the-economy-stupid.226152/post-3595035
The article by The Hill provides context as to why most conservative reactionaries didn't like ARPA, because it didn't really help them, and we know if it doesn't help their bottom line, they aren't for it.

The article is admittedly inconclusive.

The direction ARPA went a long way toward helping those who had low wage or no wage jobs, by expanding PID benefits for another six months. Not saying that was its sole intent, but it was certainly a big part of it. No wage jobs are effectively gig economy jobs, like Uber/Lyft, Door Dash, etc. For Uber/Lyft, which I was doing then about 20-30 hours per week depending on the time of year, if you reached a threshold you qualified for PID.

ARPA might've been overkill, but I would argue it was only as such that it likely lasted too long. When I started doing ride share again, it was still pretty slow going in early August of 2021. By mid-September it was humming pretty well. At least the airport runs were more frequent from the Northside.

I'm not going to post in that topic. The last time I posted in a topic that was dormant up to that day, @BradStevens chastised me then deleted his account. I can't possibly have that on my head again. LOL

(PS - it wasn't me who bumped that topic up, but for some odd f*cking reason it was an issue.)

The Wash post explains the timing and impact of same on inflation. In your original post you were discussing inflation. These are the findings of experts.

Probably prolonged it, but it didn't cause an overnight spike. LOL

Your rationale is broke, bro. You're so thirsty to blame Biden, you think inflation turns on a dime in six weeks. Meanwhile, your boy Trump is going to lose to a woman. What will you ever do?

images

Now go find another topic you can stalk me in.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
While MAGAs tend to be completely wrong with inflation (so as to hurt Biden), I’ve found those apps that classify my spending to be wonky at best and completely misleading at best.
Ok, sure, but the math is the math. It's not difficult.

Especially as it relates to Meijer, which is where I shop at home a 75% of the time, and it's just for me a vast majority of the time, my spending habits (i.e. what I buy) haven't changed much. Kroger, until the summer of 2022, it would depend on where I was. If I was in Carmel, my spending was much lower than it was in Greenfield. In Carmel, it was shopping for one. In Greenfield it was shopping for four.

• Haha
Probably prolonged it, but it didn't cause an overnight spike. LOL

Your rationale is broke, bro. You're so thirsty to blame Biden, you think inflation turns on a dime in six weeks. Meanwhile, your boy Trump is going to lose to a woman. What will you ever do?

images

Now go find another topic you can stalk me in.
You’re just using your words without support. Again. I’ve provided you with the opinions of experts who do nothing but study this stuff. The timing is evident. So what you’re telling the world, not unlike the border numbers, is I bloom am going to disregard all of the data before me and adhere to my apologist posture bc I am a Dem and cannot be moved

Sad

And yes trump will lose. He’s an idiot.

The article by The Hill provides context as to why most conservative reactionaries didn't like ARPA, because it didn't really help them, and we know if it doesn't help their bottom line, they aren't for it.

The direction ARPA went a long way toward helping those who had low wage or no wage jobs, by expanding PID benefits for another six months. Not saying that was its sole intent, but it was certainly a big part of it. No wage jobs are effectively gig economy jobs, like Uber/Lyft, Door Dash, etc. For Uber/Lyft, which I was doing then about 20-30 hours per week depending on the time of year, if you reached a threshold you qualified for PID.

ARPA might've been overkill, but I would argue it was only as such that it likely lasted too long. When I started doing ride share again, it was still pretty slow going in early August of 2021. By mid-September it was humming pretty well. At least the airport runs were more frequent from the Northside.

I'm not going to post in that topic. The last time I posted in a topic that was dormant up to that day, @BradStevens chastised me then deleted his account. I can't possibly have that on my head again. LOL

(PS - it wasn't me who bumped that topic up, but for some odd f*cking reason it was an issue.)
You should read the non-biased SF Bank report. It does a good job at explaining that US inflation was worse than global, contrary to the narrative.

You drove Uber? My God you must have had the lowest tips in the history of the company. Trapped in a car with you 🤣🤣. Let me out at this next light. I’ll walk

As much of a douchecanoe that Newsom most certainly is, that tweet is bullshit and doesn't reference what he actually says. God I hate this timeline where I have to defend Gavin ****ing Newsom.

The problem is, Newsom is harping on how his policies are causing low utility bills, yet Californians use less energy (assume the weather plays a part in that vs. Texas and Florida). The only fair comparison is what are you paying Kwph since that is a standard of measurement than can be extrapolated.

Newsom trying to take political credit for California's great weather (which everyone knows about), is stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT