ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

Dramatic decrease in violent crime. Murder down 11.6 percent with ALL cities reporting.
How many times have we told you the farther away we get from defund and bail projects and soros da’s the better things will get.

Can we get the lives we lost through progressive bs back?

Reactions: jet812
Reactions: jet812
Somebody doesn’t like the new crime report.
Violent crime has been trending down since 92, with the notable exception of a couple of years in a row where it rose under Obama and in '20 when it jumped under Trump. That's a good thing, however there are major cities that haven't reported in recent years.

Last edited:
These new numbers have made you guys mean.
Great. I love that it’s coming down from the Trump jump.

It spiked after the made up blm narrative and progressives like Harris promoted defund and bail projects. Whatever progressives suggest do the opposite

It spiked after the made up blm narrative and progressives like Harris promoted defund and bail projects. Whatever progressives suggest do the opposite
It spiked because of COVID unemployment and shutdowns. The defund stuff was stupid and naive and a contributor. however it was only in a few cities. The spike was nationwide.

It spiked because of COVID unemployment and shutdowns. The defund stuff was stupid and naive and a contributor. however it was only in a few cities. The spike was nationwide.
The defund was in high crime cities. Do you want me to link the consequences of soros da’s?

Also progressives are usually the ones that also lobby for more funding to police departments. Historically speaking at least.

A recent 2025 budget proposal by the GOP actually cuts spending to local police departments. While the Dem counter increases it.

Also progressives are usually the ones that also lobby for more funding to police departments. Historically speaking at least.

A recent 2025 budget proposal by the GOP actually cuts spending to local police departments. While the Dem counter increases it.
Progressives were responsible for defunding, the attack on cops, blm support and soros da’s

Kamala Harris has not explicitly supported "defunding the police." In fact, during her vice presidential campaign in 2020, Harris consistently emphasized her opposition to the idea of defunding law enforcement. However, her stance has focused more on reforming the police rather than reducing or eliminating funding.

Here are some key points on the matter:

### Public Statements
1. **Interview with ABC’s *Good Morning America* (June 2020)**:
- Kamala Harris clarified that she does **not support defunding the police**, stating:
> “I think that a big part of this conversation really is about reimagining how we do public safety in America, which I support... We have confused the idea that to achieve safety, you put more cops on the street instead of understanding to achieve safe and healthy communities, you put more resources into public education, affordable housing, homeownership, job creation.”
- This statement emphasizes her support for *reallocating* some resources from police budgets to community programs that address underlying causes of crime.

2. **2020 Democratic National Convention Speech**:
- Harris supported a call for police reform, including a ban on chokeholds, racial profiling, and the establishment of national standards for police use of force, but she made no mention of defunding law enforcement agencies.

### Senate Votes and Legislative Record
Harris has supported legislation aimed at reforming policing practices rather than defunding departments. For example:
- **Justice in Policing Act (2020)**: As a senator, she co-sponsored this bill, which seeks to ban chokeholds, no-knock warrants in drug cases, and racial profiling. It also aimed to create a national police misconduct registry, but the bill did not propose cuts to police budgets.

### Misinterpretation and Criticism
Some critics have suggested that Harris supports defunding the police due to her progressive stances on criminal justice reform and her endorsement of reallocating some police funds to other services, but she has repeatedly clarified her position. While she has aligned with calls for reform, she has rejected the notion of defunding law enforcement agencies.

In summary, **Kamala Harris has not supported defunding the police** but has advocated for rethinking and reforming policing practices, with an emphasis on community investment and accountability.

Kamala Harris has not explicitly supported "defunding the police." In fact, during her vice presidential campaign in 2020, Harris consistently emphasized her opposition to the idea of defunding law enforcement. However, her stance has focused more on reforming the police rather than reducing or eliminating funding.

Here are some key points on the matter:

### Public Statements
1. **Interview with ABC’s *Good Morning America* (June 2020)**:
- Kamala Harris clarified that she does **not support defunding the police**, stating:
> “I think that a big part of this conversation really is about reimagining how we do public safety in America, which I support... We have confused the idea that to achieve safety, you put more cops on the street instead of understanding to achieve safe and healthy communities, you put more resources into public education, affordable housing, homeownership, job creation.”
- This statement emphasizes her support for *reallocating* some resources from police budgets to community programs that address underlying causes of crime.

2. **2020 Democratic National Convention Speech**:
- Harris supported a call for police reform, including a ban on chokeholds, racial profiling, and the establishment of national standards for police use of force, but she made no mention of defunding law enforcement agencies.

### Senate Votes and Legislative Record
Harris has supported legislation aimed at reforming policing practices rather than defunding departments. For example:
- **Justice in Policing Act (2020)**: As a senator, she co-sponsored this bill, which seeks to ban chokeholds, no-knock warrants in drug cases, and racial profiling. It also aimed to create a national police misconduct registry, but the bill did not propose cuts to police budgets.

### Misinterpretation and Criticism
Some critics have suggested that Harris supports defunding the police due to her progressive stances on criminal justice reform and her endorsement of reallocating some police funds to other services, but she has repeatedly clarified her position. While she has aligned with calls for reform, she has rejected the notion of defunding law enforcement agencies.

In summary, **Kamala Harris has not supported defunding the police** but has advocated for rethinking and reforming policing practices, with an emphasis on community investment and accountability.
In short reallocating is a euphemism for defund. It means less cops.

The defund was in high crime cities. Do you want me to link the consequences of soros da’s?
8 of the top 10 cities with the highest crime rates are in red states. Did these cities actually go through any defunding? Or was it just a bunch of populist speak at the time? Honestly asking. You're from St Louis? #2. Did they actually defund anything or just talk about it?

8 of the top 10 cities with the highest crime rates are in red states. Did these cities actually go through any defunding? Or was it just a bunch of populist speak at the time? Honestly asking. You're from St Louis? #2. Did they actually defund anything or just talk about it?
If you backed out the blue run cities those states would have no violent crime. In Missouri violent crime is blacks with blue leaders. Yes the defunded. What’s more the attack on cops gave rise to unprecedented early retirements and resignations

In short reallocating is a euphemism for defund. It means less cops.
But it's the GOP that wants to slash the national budget for local police departments? Of course it's not talked about openly but it's part of their budget proposals.

Maybe you're thinking the funding should come from their respective states solely?

But it's the GOP that wants to slash the national budget for local police departments? Of course it's not talked about openly but it's part of their budget proposals.

Maybe you're thinking the funding should come from their respective states solely?
The idea that the feds have a budget for local cops is absurd to me. Local and state PDs should be funded by the local and state governments. Fed funding started really being appreciable back in the 90s and has continued to grow making some local police depts look more like an occupying military force than a group of citizens who are sworn to protect and serve, but that's an entirely different thread.

Reactions: UncleMark

There’s pass through $ (fed and state) but most funding comes locally. Here a city earnings tax

As a former journalist (it no longer exits), I need to stress that sources must be scrutinized. I do not trust ANYTHING originating from the FBI. I trust the DOJ before them and that's even a stretch.
BTW, I had a chance to visit Ernie Pyle's gravesite in Hawaii and it's in a gorgeous location. I believe he's the only non-military person interred there.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I think he rubbed a little too much sand in stoll's vagina.

Not that his absence is that tragic.
You’re no paying so you better mind your manners. 😂

Btw I didn’t ban him. I won’t hold my breath for your apology.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT