ADVERTISEMENT

F1 2022 Season

Add Ocon, Mick, and Bottas. So Leclerc and Verstappen will start 14/15…aka the turn 1 contact zone.

I think Mick is flirting with them too. Danny is washed. It would be a terrible signing.

He’s such a weirdo….

Interesting driver rumors. Gasly to Alpine. Schumacher to Red Bull (In an Alpha, pushed by Porsche) Herta also linked to Alpha Tauri. Silence on Riccciardo.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Albon gonna cause havoc tomorrow. Horrific race pace but by far the fastest top speed. Can’t wait for Fernando to send it at the end of the straight.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Hamilton: I won't miss this car
It was another indifferent qualifying session for Mercedes and Hamilton was downbeat after setting only the seventh-fastest time in qualifying,

"We came here very optimistic we could be close, but to be 1.8 seconds behind is a real kick in the teeth.
"It's a car we continue to struggle with and definitely won't miss it at the end of the year. For me, it's just focusing on how we build and design next year's car.
"The teams ahead of us are in another league and our car looked so much different today. We've got a lot of work to do, and we'll do the best we can with what we have for the rest of the season."

Def stupid on LH part. He would’ve had the advantage on the left hander. He absolutely chopped Alonso for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT