ADVERTISEMENT

F1 2022 Season

Joining their organization. Doesn't say what series though. Odd wording in their press release. If it was IndyCar you'd think they'd say that. Can't see them suddenly putting him in an F1 car. Has he even had a test? Formula E?
Supposedly testing the ‘21 car soon. Does have a super license from winning the title last year…something Herta does not have. It seems Ganassi has an Indycar option for ‘23, so this can’t be an Indycar deal. It has to be E or 1.

Supposedly testing the ‘21 car soon. Does have a super license from winning the title last year…something Herta does not have. It seems Ganassi has an Indycar option for ‘23, so this can’t be an Indycar deal. It has to be E or 1.
Would rather see Herta than Palou b/c 'Murica and all. But if he does get a ride I'd like to see how an Indy Car driver does in a decent F1 car (assuming he lands at McLaren).

Other theory I saw - is McLaren thinking of going with a 2nd team (Toro McLarro anyone?) and could that be Andretti?

Would rather see Herta than Palou b/c 'Murica and all. But if he does get a ride I'd like to see how an Indy Car driver does in a decent F1 car (assuming he lands at McLaren).

Other theory I saw - is McLaren thinking of going with a 2nd team (Toro McLarro anyone?) and could that be Andretti?

Honestly, I think Palou would be a better F1 driver than Herta. Herta's win or bin style seems more suited to IndyCar. He's just not as smooth as Palou. Not saying he couldn't figure F1 out, but Palou seems more like he'd be a safer bet on sheer driving style.

But I don't think we see either in 2023. Both McLaren and Ricciardo still insist Daniel will be back next season.

They should never allow qualifying drafting. I’ve never liked it. Seems it could easily be banned under a safety concern.

I guess plan B for Ferrari was leave you out on blistered tires until you crash unnecessarily.

I guess plan B for Ferrari was leave you out on blistered tires until you crash unnecessarily.

I'm a huge Leclerc fan, but that one can't be put on Ferrari. Charles ****ed up. Now Ferrari kind of bungled Sainz' strategy down the stretch. Whether it would have made a difference or not, I don't know.

I'm a huge Leclerc fan, but that one can't be put on Ferrari. Charles ****ed up. Now Ferrari kind of bungled Sainz' strategy down the stretch. Whether it would have made a difference or not, I don't know.
The number of Ferrari unforced errors this season has been staggering. Mercedes may end up catching them sooner rather than later in the constructors

I just want Merc to finish 2nd in the constructor's.

Would laugh my ass off considering how this season started.

giphy.gif

It will be a double asterisk on Max's record now. Individual help last season and now a collective effort.
Bottas > Checo

Russell’s better than both but still dumb enough to pull that move on Checo late in the race.

Most everyone is under contract. Not sure who they’ll get. I can’t see Alonso leaving Alpine for AM.

I thought it was weird when Ferrari went medium, medium. Their strategist is an absolute dolt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT