ADVERTISEMENT

F1 2022 Season

F1 is over, right? *yawn*

Best part of the weekend was Karen whining people are harassing his employees kids at the park for breaking the cost cap. 😂

After they blackballed Herta and Williams signed *squints* Sargeant, to possibly be even worse than Latifi, I’m done.

Yesterday’s race was good to see.
There was even some passing on the track.
Nice interview with Mario Andretti during pregame coverage.

Glad this season is a wrap. Turned into a real dud.

A shame that Ferrari couldn't put up more of a fight. They couldn't get out of their own way in the first half of the season, and then the technical directive seemed to ruin them in the second half. But no one was stopping Red Bull/Verstappen in any event. At least Leclerc gave me something to enjoy yesterday.

I think Mercedes will be back next season, and hopefully Ferrari as well. Maybe a serious three way battle in 2023?

A shame that Ferrari couldn't put up more of a fight. They couldn't get out of their own way in the first half of the season, and then the technical directive seemed to ruin them in the second half. But no one was stopping Red Bull/Verstappen in any event. At least Leclerc gave me something to enjoy yesterday.

I think Mercedes will be back next season, and hopefully Ferrari as well. Maybe a serious three way battle in 2023?
That would be nice. Ferrari actually had the right strategy for Charles for once which was good to see

Didn’t think it would actually happen

Not sure whether to believe this. There have been several reports from the Italian press posted on Reddit, but I'm not really buying it fully.

Not sure how I feel about it, if it's true. On one hand I don't think Binotto is really the problem, but on the other hand I can't stand the way he's handled Leclerc/Sainz...or rather how he's refused to acknowledge a #1 driver on the team. And his public finger wagging at Leclerc after ****ing him over to Sainz benefit at Silverstrone just prertty much turned me off on the guy.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT