ADVERTISEMENT

F1 2022 Season

Bad on Charles for the speeding, but what a boneheaded move on Ferrari's part to try that. He didn't have nearly the cushion on Alonso to do that. Even Charles said he'd rather not, but...Ferrari.

Doesn't matter much I guess.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Bad on Charles for the speeding, but what a boneheaded move on Ferrari's part to try that. He didn't have nearly the cushion on Alonso to do that. Even Charles said he'd rather not, but...Ferrari.

Going to be an anti-climactic 2nd half. The memes will get me through tho

What is wrong with Ferrari? When the pressure is on, they seem to crumble. The back office just isn't ready to compete.

Maybe AT if both Gasly bails and they pull the plug on the Yuki experience?

Otherwise maybe he’s a big name for Indycar? Idk.

BTW - Just got tix for the Portland GP this weekend at PIR.
Hard to imagine Mick coming to the US and running IndyCar.

And Marko has even mentioned Herta for AT, though I'm not seeing that either.

I can’t see Danny Ric doing that.

I could definitely see him at Haas. He would literally cost them no money. Gene likes that.

Merc made an awful call. Threw away a double podium. Should’ve both been on soft. They were never going to beat the RB.

Wow, huge news! Herta has been signed by Alpha! Meeting with the FIA for a super-license at Monza.

Guess that means Schumacher is Williams or nothing and Ocon has signed with Alpine. (I can’t imagine Honda letting Yuki not get #2 seat)

I see the F1 silly season is in full swing now.
Mick’s vater’s name should be worth enough sponsorship money for a soft landing somewher.

Kind of hope Herta gets his super license because I’m afraid we’re in the era of Max winning 80% of the races and my interest will be gone. (It’s already starting…)

• Haha
Kind of hope Herta gets his super license because I’m afraid we’re in the era of Max winning 80% of the races and my interest will be gone. (It’s already starting…)

Doesn't sound very promising, does it? Anyway, will it be any different than it was when Hamilton won 80% of the races?

Doesn't sound very promising, does it? Anyway, will it be any different than it was when Hamilton won 80% of the races?
Nope on both, and Michael had his dominance before that. During those competition down years my interest was almost non-existent.

Don’t get F1 pissing on Andretti and now Colton. They think America is booming now, give them a real team or driver and it will go exponential. I have a feeling this is the old Euros trying to keep this European and pushing back against Liberty. Grosjean is a super-license holder and Herta beats him like a rented mule. Heck, there was an agreement to give Mazepin a waiver if his F2 results were too poor for a SL.

I don't think the SL thing is aimed at keeping an American out. Red Bull tried to get a waiver for Pato O'ward awhile back and they blocked that too. And there was another driver Red Bull petitioned for as well which was denied. I think it stinks that IndyCar doesn't provide more SL points, but I don't think not making an exception for Herta is an anti-American thing.

Also, Verstappen coming from 11th by lap 10 and passing Leclerc for 1st will lead to some epic tifosi camera cuts.

Cn1pl7.gif

Also, Verstappen coming from 11th by lap 10 and passing Leclerc for 1st will lead to some epic tifosi camera cuts.

With Sainz, Hamilton, and Perez also starting from the back, he won't have any serious contenders to overcome. It'll be all mid field teams all the way to Russell/Leclerc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT