ADVERTISEMENT

I think we're set

BA47591

Recruit
Apr 11, 2024
S. Indiana
Yes, we need a foul trouble, injury insurance big man. The bigger the better. Then we'll probably leave 13 open for a surprise.

We know what our starting line-up will be and we have 3 high minute guys off the bench (Galloway, Goode and Tucker) They cover 1-stretch 4. My guess is Rice and Mgbako lead us in minutes. The 15mpg Ballos on the bench will be covered by Reneau and Mgbako can slide to the 4 and open the court up.

We're a lot more balanced and have several combinations that can defend the perimeter. We look as good anyone on paper.

Yes, we need a foul trouble, injury insurance big man. The bigger the better. Then we'll probably leave 13 open for a surprise.

We know what our starting line-up will be and we have 3 high minute guys off the bench (Galloway, Goode and Tucker) They cover 1-stretch 4. My guess is Rice and Mgbako lead us in minutes. The 15mpg Ballos on the bench will be covered by Reneau and Mgbako can slide to the 4 and open the court up.

We're a lot more balanced and have several combinations that can defend the perimeter. We look as good anyone on paper.
We need another big. MR is foul prone

Reactions: h20pls and Willdog7
We need another big. MR is foul prone
*Was.

No idea if he will be again.

fwiw - he went from 8 per 40 as a fr to 6 per as a soph. Still way too high but hopefully we see another jump.

We need another big regardless of the above.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Unsalted and ulrey
*Was.

No idea if he will be again.

fwiw - he went from 8 per 40 as a fr to 6 per as a soph. Still way too high but hopefully we see another jump.

We need another big regardless of the above.
History of being foul prone warrants adding a big for insurance

Do you think MR will play more at the 4 this yr than last, causing him to guard quicker players, giving him more potential foul problems? Or does woody keep him down low

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT