ADVERTISEMENT

Does PU only have one barber up there?

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
All those guys look like they let some reject Great Lakes Navy barber get ahold of them right after he had come back from an all night drunk... Geez, guess they hid all the mirrors up there...

All those guys look like they let some reject Great Lakes Navy barber get ahold of them right after he had come back from an all night drunk... Geez, guess they hid all the mirrors up there...

I think they cut and stripe their own hair. Some bad looks.

These announcers are 100% purduche! Thats all theyre talking about! Not one good fkn thing said about Butler yet at all! Goin on mute!!!

Martin and Wideman getting blasted. V Edwards needs to watch his mouth, he's got nothing to complain about,

Reactions: Lazz81
So this is what IU fans do in March, huh? Make fun of Purdue,.. I always wondered how you keep yourselves busy during the tournament. Losers

Oh course we make fun of purdue on this board. This is an IU Board. What are you doing here and what are your good intentions for being here?

So this is what IU fans do in March, huh? Make fun of Purdue,.. I always wondered how you keep yourselves busy during the tournament. Losers

Actually it's pretty much all year every year - just so much about WL/PU that's deserving of satire and ridicule, including the preponderance of fans infesting this site who are so insecure that you're even here during a tourney run.

Why do IU fans start Purdue themed threads on an IU forum? It's a regular occurrence here.

I can talk about anything in my HOME forum. I don’t go into another persons Home and give them a hard time and tell them what to think. I stay out of other people’s home unless I’m invited to be there and then I’m respectful.

Reactions: 76-1
I can talk about anything in my HOME forum. I don’t go into another persons Home and give them a hard time and tell them what to think. I stay out of other people’s home unless I’m invited to be there and then I’m respectful.
I get all of that, but it doesn't answer the question: Why do IU fans start Purdue themed threads on an IU forum (and why is it a regular occurrence here)?

I get all of that, but it doesn't answer the question: Why do IU fans start Purdue themed threads on an IU forum (and why is it a regular occurrence here)?

I personally can’t answer the motivation of why the OP and others start threads on other teams. I do defend their right to do so on their own Home forum. Maybe 76-1 will favor you with a reply and then again maybe not.

We fired that coach: what is your excuse for keeping Matt? Just can't do any better as a program?

I think Crean was fired because of his inconsistency. Outside of 2 bad years for Painter, he’s had good success here just hasn’t made that deep tournament run. I do think the new AD will have less patience if things go south unlike the previous AD.

I think Crean was fired because of his inconsistency. Outside of 2 bad years for Painter, he’s had good success here just hasn’t made that deep tournament run. I do think the new AD will have less patience if things go south unlike the previous AD.
Lol

Just let them gloat for a week.If they get by Texas Tech they play Villanova and if they get by them they will most likely play Duke.
Can you imagine what Bagley would do to that Haarms boy?
So they are not winning the tourney,they get play for another week.
Good for them,but you either win the tourney or you don’t.
They had their best team in 30 years and couldn’t win the conference title,that pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
Just let them gloat for a week.If they get by Texas Tech they play Villanova and if they get by them they will most likely play Duke.
Can you imagine what Begley would do to that Haarms boy?
So they are not winning the tourney,they play for another week.
Good for them,but you either win the tourney or you don’t.
They had their best team in 30 years and couldn’t win the conference title,that pretty much says it all.

Best team in 30 years? It’s not even the best Painter team. And no, it doesn’t say it all about not winning the conference title. MSU won it because they’re really good (and were expected to win it too). Wasn’t Purdue expected to finish like 3rd or 4th in the league?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The bigger question is why are YOU here? It's the tournament, your team is a 2-seed, and you're coming to an IU board worried about we are saying? WTF?
Most PU fans are more obsessed with IU than actually being a PU fan. A Sweet 16 is as good as it gets with Painter after 13 years: one would think they would be celebrating rather than obsessing over IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT