ADVERTISEMENT

Does PU only have one barber up there?

I personally can’t answer the motivation of why the OP and others start threads on other teams. I do defend their right to do so on their own Home forum. Maybe 76-1 will favor you with a reply and then again maybe not.

Apologies to the board... (the actual IU portion of it anyway). I forgot that apparently even while they have a team playing in the tournament the pathetic pu fans monitor "our" board "in mass"... Strange folk...

The OP was meant to be a simple humorous observation. If the pu snowflakes take offense (probably because they really "do" only have one barber up there and they all look like that) they'll simply have to melt away...

Knuckleheads is an apt description for that group...

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Best team in 30 years? It’s not even the best Painter team. And no, it doesn’t say it all about not winning the conference title. MSU won it because they’re really good (and were expected to win it too). Wasn’t Purdue expected to finish like 3rd or 4th in the league?
MSU won the title because of the unbalanced schedule. They played the other top 3 teams only once.

This strange infatuation with other peoples hair that some of you have is a bit disturbing.
It might be because some of us are old bastards and remember the days when you went out for basketball you either got a burr cut or you didn't make the team. LOL I know, pretty silly for these days.
Seriously, wouldn't you think he could concentrate a little better on the game if he didn't have to constantly mess with his hair every 20 twenty seconds?

Reactions: 76-1 and crayfish67
I get all of that, but it doesn't answer the question: Why do IU fans start Purdue themed threads on an IU forum (and why is it a regular occurrence here)?
Who chants IU sucks every home game? Who is in whose head. The actual first day of spring will return next year--IU still playing basketball and PU isn't, as established by Knight, Davis, Crean, etc.

Who chants IU sucks every home game? Who is in whose head. The actual first day of spring will return next year--IU still playing basketball and PU isn't, as established by Knight, Davis, Crean, etc.
I guess we’ll see if that’s the truth then, but we’re all aware of today’s reality, and they’re still playing and IU hasn’t for a couple of weeks.

Is Archie and boys still playing anywhere??? O wait I am old and I forgot.
I appreciate it when your brothers put Purdue in your handle. It makes it easier to invoke the Ignore option. Rarely does a person with one post and Purdue in their handle offer any intelligent content. You had one chance and you blew it. Not very original, so Bye Bye. Our moderators rarely ban people like you, so I prefer to ignore you and let you talk to yourself..

You’re here because you can’t stop thinking about IU.
He is on IU site because even with current success,Purdue has only 4 posters on their site. Probably lonely over there. Come to ND site Boilees,we'll give you a Fightin' Irish welcome. LOL.

I appreciate it when your brothers put Purdue in your handle. It makes it easier to invoke the Ignore option. Rarely does a person with one post and Purdue in their handle offer any intelligent content. You had one chance and you blew it. Not very original, so Bye Bye. Our moderators rarely ban people like you, so I prefer to ignore you and let you talk to yourself..
Moderators? What is that? The only moderators that anyone knows on any of The Hoosier’s boards are as instigative as the idiots they are supposed to be moderating.

Reactions: Davehack and iubud
So this is what IU fans do in March, huh? Make fun of Purdue,.. I always wondered how you keep yourselves busy during the tournament. Losers
You can’t make that argument if you literally have zero national titles or haven’t been to a Final Four in 38 years.

Moderators? What is that? The only moderators that anyone knows on any of The Hoosier’s boards are as instigative as the idiots they are supposed to be moderating.
This deserves more than a "like". I agree 100% with what you are saying, with one of them. I decided they don't bother me if I cant see what they post.

This deserves more than a "like". I agree 100% with what you are saying, with one of them. I decided they don't bother me if I cant see what they post.
So, you blocked a moderator? Fantastic!

I’ll probably ridicule one or more of your posts in the future, so when you defend yourself, please keep in mind that we both agree that the alleged “moderators” often deserve our scorn. Those anonymous idiots should just stay out of it. Since they refuse to block Purdue trolls, they really don’t help at all. That’s the first tie-breaker and they have failed worse than miserably.

I think PU barber uses Sheep shears. When they shears quit working they just stop and leave it grow out long.

Wonder what IU players hair looks like in March? Guess we'll never know..

Best team in forever punches the ticket for little PU to go to the sweet 16 and your first idea is to run to the IU board, create a new ID and make lame sobbing jokes. #insecuermuch?

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
All those guys look like they let some reject Great Lakes Navy barber get ahold of them right after he had come back from an all night drunk... Geez, guess they hid all the mirrors up there...
It's sheep shearing time at Purdue. When they finish with the sheep, they shear the athletes and their coaches. Then it's the students turn, before they return home to their farms.

It's sheep shearing time at Purdue. When they finish with the sheep, they shear the athletes and their coaches. Then it's the students turn, before they return home to their farms.

giphy.gif

I bet your a good lookin' guy, lol. Your type makes fun of others.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT