ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

See this is what I’m talking about! I love it. Why couldn’t they have taken down a couple of those ****ers that broke windows on The Mag Mile too?

Doesn’t seem just.
Well at least that violence wasn't supported by the Democrats.

Not condoning violence, but we tell athletes they can't kneel, can't sit down for the National Anthem, can't riot. Maybe try to understand racial injustice rather than telling minority groups to just continue to eat a shit sandwich.

Oops, that's right...forgot the target audience here. Sorry. Forgot we are supposed to be focused on hating just one thing.

Critical thought be damned...
Was kind of hoping for some of the same treatment for this crowd as we saw in the summer.

Well at least that violence wasn't supported by the Democrats.

Not condoning violence, but we tell athletes they can't kneel, can't sit down for the National Anthem, can't riot. Maybe try to understand racial injustice rather than telling minority groups to just continue to eat a shit sandwich.

Maybe try analyzing an issue through a lense other than ones skin color. “Content of character” and all...

Reactions: Crayfish57
Lmao. As if stuffshot might vote republican.
I voted for many Republicans in the past, asshole.

Edit: Mr. Know-it-all, what Republican is quoted as saying, "Mr. President, I'm leaning that way myself." If there were any Republicans like that today, I might change my mind. You and the other Republicans are all Trump supporters until you show otherwise. You had your chance, and another chance, and another chance, ....

Last edited:
Your bothsiderism is getting really fvcking old. If they were emboldened by anything, it was the militia getting away with taking over the Michigan statehouse.
This issue is much more complicated than that, Mark. These are lost souls, lost by means of not understanding how to parse readily accessible information critically (parenting and education failure), being treated as second-class citizens for the last four years and being told they’re all racists and bigots for supporting Trump, having a pandemic mismanaged by nearly every politician at state and federal level that affected them greatly, having one side control nearly all of the media, etc.

Adults make choices, and these actions are decidedly horrific choices, but to look at this simplistically is to not learn from it.

Only good terrorist is a dead one. No reason to waste resources.
If she didn’t hurt anyone or have intent to hurt anyone she isn’t a terrorist. A lost soul - much like some folks in your family and mine.

This issue is much more complicated than that, Mark. These are lost souls, lost by means of not understanding how to parse readily accessible information critically (parenting and education failure), being treated as second-class citizens for the last four years and being told they’re all racists and bigots for supporting Trump, having a pandemic mismanaged by nearly every politician at state and federal level that affected them greatly, having one side control nearly all of the media, etc.

Adults make choices, and these actions are decidedly horrific choices, but to look at this simplistically is to not learn from it.
All very good points, but I think Mark's main point was that Courtsense is an arrogant, pedestrian hack.

FB-IMG-1609974077529.jpg

FB-IMG-1609974059542.jpg

Take advantage of a crisis. ✔

Hey M! Your Bitch is now the Biggest Loser! Congrats!

giphy.gif

I see you remain an imbecile.

On days like this, its very comforting to know that some things never change.

Your stupid is a beacon, a monument, a lighthouse in the storm, for all the aspiring stupid.

They should name a urinal in your honor.

I was wondering why it was so relatively easy for these terrorists to get into the Capitol and start destroying property. This photo of a cop taking a selfie with the terrorists starts to paint the picture of how/why this happened.

136468670_10223897103476284_5982172244865948789_n.jpg
no chance in your mind that the cop was doing that because it gets a potential criminal’s face in a photo?

Are you of the mind that when the US Marshals catch felons using phony sweepstakes that they’re actually giving awards and taking it easy on them?

Chill out man. Let the situation develop. Siding with a gun jumping Jemele Hill or Keith Olbermann is typically not something that ages well.

no chance in your mind that the cop was doing that because it gets a potential criminal’s face in a photo?

Are you of the mind that when the US Marshals catch felons using phony sweepstakes that they’re actually giving awards and taking it easy on them?

Chill out man. Let the situation develop. Siding with a gun jumping Jemele Hill or Keith Olbermann is typically not something that ages well.

I have no idea what it was, but anything that comes from Jemel Hill is subject to some scrutiny.

I'm having a hard time mustering up much sympathy for these poor misunderstood souls.

I was wondering why it was so relatively easy for these terrorists to get into the Capitol and start destroying property. This photo of a cop taking a selfie with the terrorists starts to paint the picture of how/why this happened.

136468670_10223897103476284_5982172244865948789_n.jpg

Is this part of the law enforcement plan too?

I voted for many Republicans in the past, asshole.

Edit: Mr. Know-it-all, what Republican is quoted as saying, "Mr. President, I'm leaning that way myself." If there were any Republicans like that today, I might change my mind. You and the other Republicans are all Trump supporters until you show otherwise. You had your chance, and another chance, and another chance, ....
MilqueMurtry is an extreme conservative. He puts on a facade here of being reasonable but betrays that with his persistent false equivalences about how Ds are just as bad as Trump. He’s actually a mini-COH. Bad-faith poster. He’ll gradually devolve to his real self over time. People here will see.

FB-IMG-1609974077529.jpg

FB-IMG-1609974059542.jpg

Take advantage of a crisis. ✔

I assume you're intentionally sharing a lie, but for others following along the man pictured is known as the QAnon Shaman and he was protesting against blm in that photo.

Edit: Noodle was faster and better sourced.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
MilqueMurtry is an extreme conservative. He puts on a facade here of being reasonable but betrays that with his persistent false equivalences about how Ds are just as bad as Trump. He’s actually a mini-COH. Bad-faith poster. He’ll gradually devolve to his real self over time. People here will see.
I miss COH today. It would be interesting to see how he would be spinning all of today’s events.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yep, he sure was at the Tempe BLM march - unfortunately, you forgot the rest of his picture, you pathetic little twit:

ErFZIvcWMAgUHxe
I acknowledge the possibility of Photoshop, which is possible in your version of that photo as well.

You're spot on. We disagree about other stuff but you're right about this.

The number of protected, naive little boys on this board still surprises me. What truly knowledgeable person doesn't already know about facial recognition software (used at every pro sports game) or police ability to track posts on email, texts, Facebook, this board etc.?

And, I remember seeing a National Guard demonstration of riot control techniques. Those soldiers formed in a wedge, with arms interlocked at the elbow and, oh yes, with rifles topped with fixed bayonets. They started advancing as a group about 20 feet in advance of the demonstrators, taking six-inch steps and briefly jabbing their bayoneted rifles about a foot in front of them and chanting a rhythmic gutteral something I didn't catch. As they kept slowly advancing like this, there were no signs there were going to stop. Intimidating and effective. The Capitol demonstrators today got a free pass.

The gulf between him and CO is nearly infinite.

Reactions: glmiu11
I assume you're intentionally sharing a lie, but for others following along the man pictured is known as the QAnon Shaman and he was protesting against elm in that photo.

Edit: Noodle was faster and better sourced.
I'm not intentionally sharing a lie. If I was lied to then my bad for repeating it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT