ADVERTISEMENT

“Hunter, what’s your favorite brand of crack?”

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
LOL.

Just got back from one-month meeting with my surgeon. Turn on the tv and here’s Hunter Biden showing up on Capitol Hill and creating a shit-storm. Goes into the committee meeting room and then abruptly leaves with the wild-eyed press pouncing. Hilarity ensues.

This is the government version of the IU-Rutgers game.

LOL.

Just got back from one-month meeting with my surgeon. Turn on the tv and here’s Hunter Biden showing up on Capitol Hill and creating a shit-storm. Goes into the committee meeting room and then abruptly leaves with the wild-eyed press pouncing. Hilarity ensues.

This is the government version of the IU-Rutgers game.
Hunter needs a reality show

Reactions: dr.jb and DANC
I’ve heard there have been some fireworks this morning sometimes in. Nancy Mace, MTG, this Crockett lady I’ve never seen before. All of them going off the Rez. Real Housewives of Capitol Hill.

He traffics women for sex? What happened to actually having serious people in office? Let’s ask MTG about her sex life and her trainer she cheated on hubby with….
Who in the current admin is serious lmao. They don’t even communicate. Stay home for a month at a time. Harris. Border czar lmao The grade school student council is in charge. We need adults desperately

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
I’ve heard there have been some fireworks this morning sometimes in. Nancy Mace, MTG, this Crockett lady I’ve never seen before. All of them going off the Rez. Real Housewives of Capitol Hill.
You must not really follow Congress much if you haven't heard of Jasmine Crockett- she's a superstar. Here she obliterates Nancy Mace's fake ass...Nancy Mace who sits in a room full of people who DEFIED CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAs playing to the MAGA crowd and demanding Hunter Biden should be "arrested" for also DEFYING CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAS?

And I believe the guy whining about Moskowitz "interrupting Mace" is Andy Biggs. Which is really rich since that woud be the same Andy Biggs who defied his own Congressional subpoena (about a far more serious crime) trying to get Fox Face time by calling out Hunter Biden for defying a Congressional subpoena...

=315s

He traffics women for sex? What happened to actually having serious people in office? Let’s ask MTG about her sex life and her trainer she cheated on hubby with….
Hunter commits felonies. Nothing you said about MTG is a crime.

Reactions: ulrey
So you slid into those DMs yet?

I keed, I keed. Although she does represent a certain wheelhouse i'd probably hit about .400 in
oh man hunter is still using. ugh. got his sponsor next to him and despite looking 80 while in his early 50s if you look closely you can see he's wearing friendship bracelets. that' s a clear tell that his party ain't over. no wonder he doesn't want to be deposed.

659ebba1dcdb354a9856429d

oh man hunter is still using. ugh. got his sponsor next to him and despite looking 80 while in his early 50s if you look closely you can see he's wearing friendship bracelets. that' s a clear tell that his party ain't over. no wonder he doesn't want to be deposed.

659ebba1dcdb354a9856429d
Pupils like saucers

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66

659ebba1dcdb354a9856429d
Anybody else think the guy in the maroon jacket looks a little like Dr. Steve Ahlfeld, who played for Knight?

Maybe he’s just a thug bodyguard.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You must not really follow Congress much if you haven't heard of Jasmine Crockett- she's a superstar. Here she obliterates Nancy Mace's fake ass...Nancy Mace who sits in a room full of people who DEFIED CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAs playing to the MAGA crowd and demanding Hunter Biden should be "arrested" for also DEFYING CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAS?

And I believe the guy whining about Moskowitz "interrupting Mace" is Andy Biggs. Which is really rich since that woud be the same Andy Biggs who defied his own Congressional subpoena (about a far more serious crime) trying to get Fox Face time by calling out Hunter Biden for defying a Congressional subpoena...

=315s

She sounds like a moron to me.

Pupils like saucers
bad lawyering if he goes in front of a jury.
wear a conservative navy suit hunter
okay i'll wear my navy brioni

is this okay?
yes hunter that's perfect EXCEPT FOR THE FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS THAT SCREAM I'M A MESS!!!!!!!! how to ruin a 10k suit with 20 cents of yarn

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
This is all a prelude. We have started down the banana republic trail and I expect it to go into warp speed in January of next year. And the thing is, everyone getting this treatment kind of deserves it in some shape or fashion anyways so.....

• Love
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT