ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol in lockdown

You’d be surprised how good trauma surgeons are as long as they can get her to one. If she was shot by a pistol round and if it didn’t hit a major organ she might be fine.

Only good terrorist is a dead one. No reason to waste resources.

Reactions: iuwclurker
So no one but me thinks the police thought these protesters are white so nothing will happen, where the BLM protests looked like a military battle was about to happen?

This may well be the case, but either way this was a complete failure on the part of Capital Police and the National guard.

Hopefully this doesn't drag on night after night as it did this summer.

Time to bring back public hangings

Had they hung a few of the Tide pod eaters this summer maybe Jethro would have thought twice about spraying the capital Police with bear spray and purging the gates.

These clowns were emboldened by two things...Trump urging them on this AM and the sense of safety after watching the leftist riots all summer.

A bunch of clueless morons roaming the halls of the Capitol.

How is this different from a normal Wednesday?

Your bothsiderism is getting really fvcking old. If they were emboldened by anything, it was the militia getting away with taking over the Michigan statehouse.

Oops, that's right...forgot the target audience here. Sorry. Forgot we are supposed to be focused on hating just one thing.

Critical thought be damned...

Oops, that's right...forgot the target audience here. Sorry. Forgot we are supposed to be focused on hating just one thing.

Critical thought be damned...
Switzerland blaming the allies for bombing poor Germany. You can hate multiple things, but bombing Germany was a long way off from the Final Solution. Noting that gulf would be a nice thing for Switzerland to do.

Reactions: cosmickid
Good to see some of you finally come out against violence.

Sad to see some of you still for violence.

Mad to see some of you for selective violence.

I hope these folks disperse peacefully and without further violence.

I wish for wisdom to take hold, but I know better.

Sad day for America.

Reactions: F.Fletch
Switzerland blaming the allies for bombing poor Germany. You can hate multiple things, but bombing Germany was a long way off from the Final Solution. Noting that gulf would be a nice thing for Switzerland to do.

Interesting example but not applicable...at least to my comments.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Interesting example but not applicable...at least to my comments.
It is applicable to note that at one moment the Democrats are worse or another moment the Republicans are worse. Right now, at this moment, the party that is bowing to Trump is worse.

I will try this, maybe you are the news anchor who feels that to be fair you will interview a flat-earther after interviewing an astronaut. That is not fairness, it is elevating a crackpot to the level of an astronaut.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Sad day for America.
dumb

Reactions: Circlejoe
I was wondering why it was so relatively easy for these terrorists to get into the Capitol and start destroying property. This photo of a cop taking a selfie with the terrorists starts to paint the picture of how/why this happened.

136468670_10223897103476284_5982172244865948789_n.jpg

Probably because everybody knew they would happen and this wasn’t as anticipated? It’s hard to have foreseen that Trump would have poured that much gasoline on this.

It’s also highly possible that there are just crappy planners and leaders in the DC police.

But it gets pretty tough to have everything always come down to race, and awfully exhausting.
Not exhausting at all for me. Hm....

I have to be honest, compared to this, a slow slide into a secular, intersectional, government run woke society isn’t the worst thing.

Conservatives, Republicans, Trumpers, whatever you want to call them, do need to consolidate and launch major culture war. But it does need to be a “culture” war.

It is applicable to note that at one moment the Democrats are worse or another moment the Republicans are worse. Right now, at this moment, the party that is bowing to Trump is worse.

I will try this, maybe you are the news anchor who feels that to be fair you will interview a flat-earther after interviewing an astronaut. That is not fairness, it is elevating a crackpot to the level of an astronaut.

Paragraph 1 Sure

2 Not even close

I’m not going to change your mind so I won’t even try. I’m just saying AGAIN that blaming racism for EVERYTHING means that racism is responsible for NOTHING.

Let the situation develop. Let investigations happen and report. Don’t play identity politics. Christ.
Marvin never blamed racism for everything. That’s your job.

I was wondering why it was so relatively easy for these terrorists to get into the Capitol and start destroying property. This photo of a cop taking a selfie with the terrorists starts to paint the picture of how/why this happened.

136468670_10223897103476284_5982172244865948789_n.jpg
I was about to post this. If this is a real cop, he should be the first one to appear before investigators.

Sad day for America.
Hey M! Your Bitch is now the Biggest Loser! Congrats!

I have to be honest, compared to this, a slow slide into a secular, intersectional, government run woke society isn’t the worst thing.

Conservatives, Republicans, Trumpers, whatever you want to call them, do need to consolidate and launch major culture war. But it does need to be a “culture” war.

They've been fighting a culture war my entire life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT