ADVERTISEMENT

Are People Afriad to Speak?

Jordan Avenue, Jordan Hall, and Jordan River too, goddammit.
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Jordan Belfort

This is an interesting read. I can't agree with everything in it, but I found it to be a fascinating look into the thoughts and actions of someone with a lot to lose who is essentially looking for a political home.

"I just donated $300k to Trump. I’m prepared to lose friends. Here’s why.

Back in 2016 I had drunk the media Kool-Aid and was scared out of my mind about Trump. As such I donated to Hilary Clinton’s campaign and voted for her.

By 2020 I was disillusioned and didn’t vote – I didn’t like either option.

Now, in 2024, I believe this is one of the most important elections of my lifetime, and I’m supporting Trump."

For those that don't know, Maguire is a partner at Sequoia Capital. He has a Masters in Control and Dynamical Systems and a PhD in Physics, both from Cal Tech. He also has a Masters in Statistics from Stanford.
Listen to our genius never accomplished anything in life posters tell you how stupid this guy is.

Reactions: DANC
You can't be Trump's lawyer and not advise him not to testify, because it's an ethics violation to knowingly put someone on the stand to lie. You put Trump on the stand as an attorney, and you have to do this thing where you tell the judge that your client has requested to make a statement, and you're not part of it, and then you leave the courtroom while Trump goes on his rant.
Why didn’t the prosecutors have to do that with Cohen?

• Love
Reactions: DANC
When I'm around pickle ballers, and they will tell you they play, I make it a point to be mildly condescending and back handed.

"Pickleball? That looks like such a nice little game. It's like ping pong on a court, right? Good for you for keeping a little active."

VBG.
If They would just play their cute little game and leave me alone and quit trying to convince me that I need to play I wouldn’t be so triggered

When I'm around pickle ballers, and they will tell you they play, I make it a point to be mildly condescending and back handed.

"Pickleball? That looks like such a nice little game. It's like ping pong on a court, right? Good for you for keeping a little active."

VBG.
I tried to watch some videos of “pros”
Playing it and it still looks stupid

This is an interesting read. I can't agree with everything in it, but I found it to be a fascinating look into the thoughts and actions of someone with a lot to lose who is essentially looking for a political home.

"I just donated $300k to Trump. I’m prepared to lose friends. Here’s why.

Back in 2016 I had drunk the media Kool-Aid and was scared out of my mind about Trump. As such I donated to Hilary Clinton’s campaign and voted for her.

By 2020 I was disillusioned and didn’t vote – I didn’t like either option.

Now, in 2024, I believe this is one of the most important elections of my lifetime, and I’m supporting Trump."

For those that don't know, Maguire is a partner at Sequoia Capital. He has a Masters in Control and Dynamical Systems and a PhD in Physics, both from Cal Tech. He also has a Masters in Statistics from Stanford.
A good read from someone who isn't afraid to admit they were duped. It takes a lot of courage to admit that and grow from it.

You can't be Trump's lawyer and not advise him not to testify, because it's an ethics violation to knowingly put someone on the stand to lie. You put Trump on the stand as an attorney, and you have to do this thing where you tell the judge that your client has requested to make a statement, and you're not part of it, and then you leave the courtroom while Trump goes on his rant.
No wonder you run a restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: jet812 and 76-1
A good read from someone who isn't afraid to admit they were duped. It takes a lot of courage to admit that and grow from it.
I genuinely laugh out loud when a dupe claims others are dupes.

Cheer up guy. Don’t take being banned from a thread or having a post deleted as a shot to your ego.

That’s kind of pathetic.
That time you realize you're in a demented place and back out slowly. Bunch of perverts. It is what it is. Jesus Lord, these people will face reality when they leave this planet and it can't come soon enough. Uggghhh

wanna die a slow death? watch this

as a human, glad people are active and passionate about something.

as a tennis player, f*ck these guys. dink dink dink. I feel like I could die every time I walk off a tennis court.
It's actually a fun game. Too loud, though.

And that was a great video. Keep 'em coming.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT