ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Age

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
I've read concerns about Biden's age in this thread as well as elsewhere. Yet, I have never seen anybody mentioning Trump's age.

So, I decided to check them myself, and this is what I have found:
Biden: 77
Trump: 74

The difference is 3 years or 3 1/2 at most if you take account their respective birthdays.
Do 3 years really make the difference?
Do the Democrats become senile earlier than the Republicans?

Educate me!
TIA

I've read concerns about Biden's age in this thread as well as elsewhere. Yet, I have never seen anybody mentioning Trump's age.

The difference is 3 years or 3 1/2 at most if you take account their respective birthdays.

Educate me!
TIA
Depends on the person. You can be an old 77 - biden imo or a young 79 - fauci. No evidence for it but it seems like women hold it together longer.

Last edited:
Is Trump healthy 74?
He’s fat but I have no idea if he’s physically healthy. Mentally he seems fine. Nuts but not in decline. Biden seems mentally in decline. that’s just an observation on an anonymous msg board. I have no idea if that’s true. Just my perception. We’ll know during the debates etc. at this point if he chose warren I would vote against him.

Educate me!
TIA

Biden has had two invasive brain surgeries. That is not insignificant.

Check the time he wrote that. Probably didn’t have his adderral yet. I was hungover as hell one day about five years ago and my paralegal asked me what was wrong. I told her I feel like a truck hit me and I have a hearing. She goes here take this. Adderral. I took that thing and next thing you know I was doing 60 in a 30 contemplating how I could cure cancer. Haven’t taken one since but damn I see how one could get addicted.

He’s fat but I have no idea if he’s physically healthy. Mentally he seems fine. Nuts but not in decline. Biden seems mentally in decline. that’s just an observation on an anonymous msg board. I have no idea if that’s true. Just my perception. We’ll know during the debates etc. at this point if he chose warren I would vote against him.

You can find plenty of old interviews with Trump as a younger man that would certainly suggest he's in decline. He was not "nuts" 25 years ago.

Reactions: outside shooter
In your "expert" opinion, what impact do those particular procedures normally have on cognitive function?

I have a good friend who is a neurologist. My great-grandmother and grandmother had Alzheimer's. My best friend's mom has Alzheimer's and has no idea who he is. And for 21 years, I have dealt with about 500-700 people older than 70. Would my opinion hold any water?

Oh yeah, I sat on a board for a LTC facility in Bloomington 7 years ago.

I have a good friend who is a neurologist. My great-grandmother and grandmother had Alzheimer's. My best friend's mom has Alzheimer's and has no idea who he is. And for 21 years, I have dealt with about 500-700 people older than 70. Would my opinion hold any water?
Nope. Unless, of course, your uncle was a physicist at MIT.

Reactions: outside shooter

Educate me!
TIA
Positively per negative per capita or negatively per positive per capita? Which per capita? What's the oranges of the per capita? Are they positively negative and perfect?

Educate me!
TIA
I don’t have to educate you, anyone can see Joe The pedophile is failing!

The age thing is something my old buddies (55 to 97 years of age) with whom I met weekly prior to the pandemic have some definite opinions.

The almost unanimous consensus is they feel unfortable with both Biden and Trump as president because of their age and indications that age may present cognitive decline.

Personally, I look at the people each have as advisors and the likelihood they might listen to them and accept their advice as being important in overcoming cognitive decline.

LOL. Not only is he an "expert" on HVAC, he's a fvcking brain surgeon now.

Tagging this just in case.
@Rockfish1
@TheOriginalHappyGoat
At last I went to the artisans, for I was conscious that I knew nothing at all, as I may say, and I was sure that they knew many fine things; and here I was not mistaken, for they did know many things of which I was ignorant, and in this they certainly were wiser than I was. But I observed that even the good artisans fell into the same error as the poets;—because they were good workmen they thought that they also knew all sorts of high matters, and this defect in them overshadowed their wisdom; and therefore I asked myself on behalf of the oracle, whether I would like to be as I was, neither having their knowledge nor their ignorance, or like them in both; and I made answer to myself and to the oracle that I was better off as I was.

This inquisition has led to my having many enemies of the worst and most dangerous kind, and has given occasion also to many calumnies. And I am called wise, for my hearers always imagine that I myself possess the wisdom which I find wanting in others: but the truth is, O men of Athens, that God only is wise; and by his answer he intends to show that the wisdom of men is worth little or nothing; he is not speaking of Socrates, he is only using my name by way of illustration, as if he said, He, O men, is the wisest, who, like Socrates, knows that his wisdom is in truth worth nothing.​

Reactions: UncleMark
Let’s be honest. The difference is if Biden’s mental faculties declined enough while in office to alarm his staff, they would care enough about the welfare of the country to encourage him to resign, invoke the 25th, or at minimum keep him upstairs with Jill and tell Kamala to run shit.

Trump’s staff, on the other hand, would continue to watch him ramble incoherently, pull out of treaties for no good reason, lie even more egregiously, follow through on dangerous orders, while impotently nodding affirmatively and standing by like bitches.
Oh, wait.

Let’s be honest. The difference is if Biden’s mental faculties declined enough while in office to alarm his staff, they would care enough about the welfare of the country to encourage him to resign, invoke the 25th, or at minimum keep him upstairs with Jill and tell Kamala to run shit.

Trump’s staff, on the other hand, would continue to watch him ramble incoherently, pull out of treaties for no good reason, lie even more egregiously, follow through on dangerous orders, while impotently nodding affirmatively and standing by like bitches.
Oh, wait.

Besides, even with people with dementia I noticed that they may not be able to remember the current stuff but their spinal or core personality will always shine. That survives.

And I think Biden at his core is a decent chap. And I am not saying he has the Big D or anything.

Besides, even with people with dementia I noticed that they may not be able to remember the current stuff but their spinal or core personality will always shine. That survives.

And I think Biden at his core is a decent chap. And I am not saying he has the Big D or anything.

Also, there may already be a precedent for this. I’ve read accounts of Reagan’s second term, where Howard Baker, maybe Jim Baker, was the acting President in Reagan’s final two years. He had a steep decline, and to your point, he was a good man as is Biden.

Biden seems really really confused a lot
That's because he's trying to respond to Tump's nonstop inconsistent blathering.

It's like a child running after and trying to catch a headless chicken running all over the barn lot. The child looks erratic because he's trying to catch an erratic chicken.

Trump is an erratic chicken. Biden is chasing after him. Get it?

Have you watched him in the debates? He’s already had about a dozen. I’m not sure what you call Trump’s talks if it’s not mental decline. Today it was rambling on about his beautiful very positive negative test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT