ADVERTISEMENT

Barr - Biden unfit for president

continued stability of the Western alliance
Fancy way to say, we pay for the world.
I’m not ok with that anymore, which was organized by “real Republicans”.
Ukraine has already proven that Trump was right… “the western alliance “ suddenly (go figure) a way to pay “THEIR FAIR SHARE”!!!!

Educated speculation based on the man's own words, though.
No. You’re just fishing for reasons to ignore the obvious damage of progressivism.

We can’t leave NATO because orange man decides to.

Fancy way to say, we pay for the world.
I’m not ok with that anymore, which was organized by “real Republicans”.
Ukraine has already proven that Trump was right… “the western alliance “ suddenly (go figure) a way to pay “THEIR FAIR SHARE”!!!!
Once the Russian threat becomes tangible they start kicking in. I think we would all agree they should be kicking in disproportionately to the Americans. They aren’t. They’re essentially matching. But it’s a start.

But Europe has no defense industrial base, so we’ll always be involved.

Who thought it was a good idea to let the Americans be the only ones to produce weapons for 70 years?

There is no European weapons industry.

And I'm no prophet so if you think I'm worrying about something that will never happen, and that makes inflation and pronouns more important, that's also fair. We all have to balance what we think is going to happen with what we care about and pick whom we pick.
Ohhhh a willdog up vote!!!
We rollin

Gloat, aloha and willdog set sail.

Unfortunately one involves sensibilities and the other policies that touch our activities of daily living. It’s a matter of scale. I’m at a loss as to why people can’t recognize that

character > money

At least for some.

There is no permutation of the latter sentence that results in reality. There is nothing Trump can do that can damage the country anywhere near what progressivism wants to do.

You hate Trump and so do I. But I live in an urban county and progressivism is an unmitigated disaster.
As I’m setting in the woods, getting my nature vibe, “listening to the great spirt”.
I notice an old fox Squirrel and he reminds me of Gloat.
He has this big bushy beautiful tail that he waves around to draw attention. It’s natural expression I think.
But when a storm comes, he either lays the tail out straight flat to maintain his balance in the trees, OR, he rolls it up over his back, which leaves his butt hole totally exposed to ….. his fellow board posters.
Tail flat, gloat is quiet. Butt hole exposed, it’s about to rain.
That’s an old Indian proverb!

As I’m setting in the woods, getting my nature vibe, “listening to the great spirt”.
I notice an old fox Squirrel and he reminds me of Gloat.
He has this big bushy beautiful tail that he waves around to draw attention. It’s natural expression I think.
But when a storm comes, he either lays the tail out straight flat to maintain his balance in the trees, OR, he rolls it up over his back, which leaves his butt hole totally exposed to ….. his fellow board posters.
Tail flat, gloat is quiet. Butt hole exposed, it’s about to rain.
That’s an old Indian proverb!
Better than me. Sitting at the nail salon with the girls. Pure misery.

• Sad
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
No. You’re just fishing for reasons to ignore the obvious damage of progressivism.

It's a shame Congress would have to pass legislation like that, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
foreign stuff i disagree but if that's your concern all good. the jan 6 dictator stuff is what i can't tolerate
To be clear, I do think Trump fantasizes about being a dictator, and I do believe he truly wanted to undo the election and find a way to stay in power, and I do believe he is guilty of everything he's accused of re: Jan 6. I just don't think that's a huge threat because I don't think he could succeed.

It's a shame Congress would have to pass legislation like that, isn't it?
It is, yes. It’s also a shame that I’ve got progressive DAs in my backyard letting multiple-offense violent people out on cashless bail.

It’s also a shame that - other than a surprisingly sensible Fetterman - the Democratic Party has turned expressly towards Marxism.

He could do serious damage without formally withdrawing from NATO.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
To be clear, I do think Trump fantasizes about being a dictator, and I do believe he truly wanted to undo the election and find a way to stay in power, and I do believe he is guilty of everything he's accused of re: Jan 6. I just don't think that's a huge threat because I don't think he could succeed.
It’s just a shame Biden didn’t come out as the centrist we expected. Hell center left even. We’d tune out politics and trump wouldn’t stand a chance. But as ranger writes for those of us in cities Biden is personal. When carnivals and public zoos are closed bc of violence it’s anyone but progressives …. I’ll have a kid with all her friends driving this term. No can’t go to the baseball game there’s carjackings. No can’t go to the zoo too risky. Carnival is closed. I mean come on.

No can’t take metro link. And this is the safest stop

Last edited:
Sounds like he's where you are. Progressives are so dangerous, Trump becomes acceptable.

For some of us, Trump is so dangerous, progressives become acceptable.
Y'all need to unite together and write in this guy:

200.gif

or this guy:

sci-fi film GIF

It is worth questioning the utility of NATO at this point.

If its goal is to prevent and counter Russian aggression, it has abjectly failed. Some might even say instigated said aggression.

If it is meant to be a more general western military alliance, than Trump’s discerning view is warranted. Why are we in a military alliance with Turkey? Screw that. Are the Chinese and Iranian threats a NATO threat? Or more so a threat to American hegemony and political control of the Middle East?

Is the man in Spain eating Tapas and drinking wine willing to die to defend Taiwan? Kyiv?

I’d say we should be much more discerning in our military alliances. Canada, U.K., France, maybe Poland and Hungary.

That’s about it.
A vote against NATO, Hello WWIII. Putin will not stop that's what trump and the gop wants. Trump is putin's bitch. Poland, France and the Baltic states are his to grab. trump and putin are one of the same, They are telling you what they are going to do

Y'all need to unite together and write in this guy:

200.gif

or this guy:

sci-fi film GIF
trump is never acceptable. he is a wanna-be tyrant,tractor ,racist. I guess it's ok for trump to fondle and rape your women. This shows me how you feel about women. You accept trump, you accept anything. No POC, NO IMMIGRAnts, white power, and the proud boys. IT's your whitebread world. Las for the rich. Destroy civil rights

So in short, you don’t think Trump could possibly be a threat to democracy because we have checks and balances. But you THINK he wants to do something IMPOSSIBLE.

Seems to check out…. As irrational.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
So in short, you don’t think Trump could possibly be a threat to democracy because we have checks and balances. But you THINK he wants to do something IMPOSSIBLE.

People fantasize about impossible stuff all the time. That's why it is a fantasy.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Keep on believing in checks and balances, when you have the gop, state super majorities and the supreme court behind you 2 branches of running the country plus state and local governments, who have the real power.

Keep on believing in checks and balances, when you have the gop, state super majorities and the supreme court behind you 2 branches of running the country plus state and local governments, who have the real power.
I invite you to a red state. You can leave your flak jacket at home. Peace like the total opposite that you’ve been indoctrinated to believe.
Dems need power, and they’ve dumbed you down, to make you think you need them. Come find freedom brother. Or continue to close the lock on your own chains like a good dog.
It’s all up TO YOU.

I invite you to a red state. You can leave your flak jacket at home. Peace like the total opposite that you’ve been indoctrinated to believe.
Dems need power, and they’ve dumbed you down, to make you think you need them. Come find freedom brother. Or continue to close the lock on your own chains like a good dog.
It’s all up TO YOU.
I grew up in deep red rural. I have lived most of my life in blue urban.
You are full of shit...and seemingly the love child of Lucy and DANC.

Uh because he’s a nut. Not surprised you support him.
NO he knows to much just like his relatives and rats out the idiot 3 letter agencies. Just because he's different and tells it like it is does not make him a nut. Try opening your mind to something other than what the msm tells you on the news.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trump disqualified himself by sitting by and not taking action immediately when the Capitol was breached on 1/6.
No he didn't read the deleted tweets.

Furthermore, an insurrection would have had weapons. Lots of them. Gunfire and standoffs and dead congress and senators. Didn't happen. The "breach" was grandma walking through taking pics only to get raided years later by an fbi, (gestapo) that doesn't have a warrant, hauls you out of your home at gunpoint, and locks you up for no reason. Welcome to bidens America.

Racism, more Racism, and white power that's all trump stands for . The continual same shi* of the 40s and 50s He offers nothing. Attacks on poor people POC, The rich getting richer. The justice system sucks including the supreme court. They just help themselves.
Will what world are you living in? Lots of black people love Trump especially now that they are skewering him with these stupid lawsuits. You know why? Black people get that. They get "the man" coming after you. This stupidity from the left is obvious and black America sees right through it. He's a damn hero.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No he didn't read the deleted tweets.

Furthermore, an insurrection would have had weapons. Lots of them. Gunfire and standoffs and dead congress and senators. Didn't happen. The "breach" was grandma walking through taking pics only to get raided years later by an fbi, (gestapo) that doesn't have a warrant, hauls you out of your home at gunpoint, and locks you up for no reason. Welcome to bidens America.

106967922-16355294522021-10-29t173649z_813509553_rc2tjq9c2hbb_rtrmadp_0_usa-capitol-security-clark.jpeg

capitol-riot-jan-6.jpg

NO he knows to much just like his relatives and rats out the idiot 3 letter agencies. Just because he's different and tells it like it is does not make him a nut. Try opening your mind to something other than what the msm tells you on the news.

Trump promises to undermine NATO. I don't see a bigger threat to our future than letting him do that.
Why? What good is nato? Let's play what if. What if we sided with Russia? Who's gonna mess with that kind of nuke power. Then, what if we punted the monetary system as it is and went another direction with Russia and persuaded other nations to come along. Bye bye chyyyna. Whoa whoa goaty, what then? Before you blast me I'm just being hypothetical.

I'd say this if you voted for Putin you would at least know what you were getting. All this Islam nonsense, lgtbq whatever, progressive judges and prosecutors, and crime would disappear overnight. We might just get our country back. 4 years of that. Hmmm. Now blast me goaty. :)

Why? What good is nato? Let's play what if. What if we sided with Russia? Who's gonna mess with that kind of nuke power. Then, what if we punted the monetary system as it is and went another direction with Russia and persuaded other nations to come along. Bye bye chyyyna. Whoa whoa goaty, what then? Before you blast me I'm just being hypothetical.

I'd say this if you voted for Putin you would at least know what you were getting. All this Islam nonsense, lgtbq whatever, progressive judges and prosecutors, and crime would disappear overnight. We might just get our country back. 4 years of that. Hmmm. Now blast me goaty. :)
Alright. That's the dumbest f*cking thing I've ever read on here.

Happy?

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
How are Repubs going to fix the high cost of groceries and living?

How are Repubs going to fix the high cost of groceries and living?
By not making everything worse. By not being transformative. By not giving out endless free cheese. By not locking down longer than necessary. By hopefully getting gov out of the way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT