ADVERTISEMENT

Barr - Biden unfit for president

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
The real threat to democracy is progressives. Will vote for Trump as Biden will do more damage to this country

Spot on. With trump you’re voting for a vile distasteful man. With Biden a far left winger with a progressive agenda that will touch all of our lives and fundamentally change our country. I think some are duped into believing Biden means something else. Evidence shows Biden is just a vote for AOC, cori bush and the squad. From open borders to climate to the desire to create the largest social safety net in modern history with cradle to grave benefits to identity politics to taxing the shit out of businesses and earners to redistribute wealth. Joe Biden is the squad on domestic affairs

Last edited:
The real threat to democracy is progressives. Will vote for Trump as Biden will do more damage to this country

Spot on. With trump you’re voting for a vile distasteful man. With Biden a far left winger with a progressive agenda that will touch all of our lives and fundamentally change our country. I think some are duped into believing Biden means something else. Evidence shows Biden is just a vote for AOC, cori bush and the squad. From open borders to climate to the desire to create the largest social safety net in modern history with cradle to grave benefits to identity politics to taxing the shit out of businesses and earners to redistribute wealth. Joe Biden is the squad on domestic affairs

Biden is nothing but a pandering, pathetic whore. He goes right down the middle with everything, not committing to anything. If he could, he would stand out on a corner snapping his fingers for votes. Disgusting human being.

Biden is nothing but a pandering, pathetic whore. He goes right down the middle with everything, not committing to anything. If he could, he would stand out on a corner snapping his fingers for votes. Disgusting human being.
100%. after 50 years as a politician, you'd think he'd stand for something. whatever way the wind is blowing that's what he is. summer of love woke everything he's aoc

He actually said both were unfit. He also could not name anything Biden has done that was worse than the attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power. Fell back on "His whole administration!"

Reactions: Ohio Guy
He actually said both were unfit. He also could not name anything Biden has done that was worse than the attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power. Fell back on "His whole administration!"
“I think that Biden is unfit for office”
“I think the real threat to democracy is the progressive movement and the Biden administration”
“Yes” he’s voting for trump. As should everyone holding their nose. Nothing is more dangerous than progressives

“I think that Biden is unfit for office”
“I think the real threat to democracy is the progressive movement and the Biden administration”
“Yes” he’s voting for trump. As should everyone holding their nose. Nothing is more dangerous than progressives
Sounds like he's where you are. Progressives are so dangerous, Trump becomes acceptable.

For some of us, Trump is so dangerous, progressives become acceptable.

Sounds like he's where you are. Progressives are so dangerous, Trump becomes acceptable.

Unfortunately one involves sensibilities and the other policies that touch our activities of daily living. It’s a matter of scale. I’m at a loss as to why people can’t recognize that

LOL you could be dismissing either side with that vague comment, you know.
LOL I can explain in detail the impact of every policy action of progressives. In gov jargon outcomes. Can you with Trump. Of course not. It’s all predicated on speculation and hyperbolic paranoia. He’ll be a dictator. Won’t relinquish office. Sensibilities

LOL I can explain in detail the impact of every policy action of progressives. In gov jargon outcomes. Can you with Trump. Of course not. It’s all predicated on speculation and hyperbolic paranoia. He’ll be a dictator. Won’t relinquish office. Sensibilities
Did you forget who I am? My problem with Trump is very specific. We talked about it. It's foreign policy. I think he's a threat to the continued stability of the Western alliance. Foreign policy is my #1 issue, and with most elections, it's unimportant, because both candidates are effectively the same. Trump is different.

Reactions: largemouth
Did you forget who I am? My problem with Trump is very specific. We talked about it. It's foreign policy. I think he's a threat to the continued stability of the Western alliance. Foreign policy is my #1 issue, and with most elections, it's unimportant, because both candidates are effectively the same. Trump is different.
That is……… strange.

The world was undoubtedly more peaceful under Trump.

I suppose you can contend that Israel and Ukraine would have happened regardless of administration. Maybe. We’ll never know.

But judging on strictly results. Trump foreign policy was the best since Bush I.

Or he might use the DOJ to target his political opponents. That would really be horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Well I’m sorry Barr thinks that, but he doesn’t work for Biden . I’d be a lot more concerned if all the people who worked for him said he was unfit. You know, like the numerous ones who worked for Trump ?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I’m at a loss as to why people can’t recognize that
Because you're wrong. Simple as that. And, again you state your obviously biased opinion as absolute fact, with added hyperbole and gross exaggeration ...Your word carries no credibility. You just type to read yourself, and garner attention by pandering to idiots.

You would think an effeminate closet dweller such as yourself would have more empathy and understanding.

That is……… strange.

The world was undoubtedly more peaceful under Trump.

I suppose you can contend that Israel and Ukraine would have happened regardless of administration. Maybe. We’ll never know.

But judging on strictly results. Trump foreign policy was the best since Bush I.
Trump promises to undermine NATO. I don't see a bigger threat to our future than letting him do that.

that's fair

Racism, more Racism, and white power that's all trump stands for . The continual same shi* of the 40s and 50s He offers nothing. Attacks on poor people POC, The rich getting richer. The justice system sucks including the supreme court. They just help themselves.

Because you're wrong. Simple as that. And, again you state your obviously biased opinion as absolute fact, with added hyperbole and gross exaggeration ...Your word carries no credibility. You just type to read yourself, and garner attention by pandering to idiots.

You would think an effeminate closet dweller such as yourself would have more empathy and understanding.
soros. 990s. how anything works. yet you're such a goofy fck you still have the temerity to opine to shit despite being one of the board's most clueless posters. you don't debate the actual policies because you have no idea how anything works. you're just wasting people's time whebn you post like a teenager w/ feelz.

and if anyone is getting pegged or a closet dweller it's sure as hell you. i think everyone knows that. your awkwardness is patent

empathy. there's nothing to be empathetic about progressive policies. nothing. go volunteer in a city. see what's happening. leave your basement. they make life harder for people. they make them dependent. then when shit changes they are fcked

Last edited:
And I'm no prophet so if you think I'm worrying about something that will never happen, and that makes inflation and pronouns more important, that's also fair. We all have to balance what we think is going to happen with what we care about and pick whom we pick.
foreign stuff i disagree but if that's your concern all good. the jan 6 dictator stuff is what i can't tolerate

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump promises to undermine NATO. I don't see a bigger threat to our future than letting him do that.
It is worth questioning the utility of NATO at this point.

If its goal is to prevent and counter Russian aggression, it has abjectly failed. Some might even say instigated said aggression.

If it is meant to be a more general western military alliance, than Trump’s discerning view is warranted. Why are we in a military alliance with Turkey? Screw that. Are the Chinese and Iranian threats a NATO threat? Or more so a threat to American hegemony and political control of the Middle East?

Is the man in Spain eating Tapas and drinking wine willing to die to defend Taiwan? Kyiv?

I’d say we should be much more discerning in our military alliances. Canada, U.K., France, maybe Poland and Hungary.

That’s about it.

There is no permutation of the latter sentence that results in reality. There is nothing Trump can do that can damage the country anywhere near what progressivism wants to do.

You hate Trump and so do I. But I live in an urban county and progressivism is an unmitigated disaster.

It is worth questioning the utility of NATO at this point.

If its goal is to prevent and counter Russian aggression, it has abjectly failed. Some might even say instigated said aggression.

If it is meant to be a more general western military alliance, than Trump’s discerning view is warranted. Why are we in a military alliance with Turkey? Screw that. Are the Chinese and Iranian threats a NATO threat? Or more so a threat to American hegemony and political control of the Middle East?

Is the man in Spain eating Tapas and drinking wine willing to die to defend Taiwan? Kyiv?

I’d say we should be much more discerning in our military alliances. Canada, U.K., France, maybe Poland and Hungary.

That’s about it.
I know who you, and what you are.

There is no permutation of the latter sentence that results in reality. There is nothing Trump can do that can damage the country anywhere near what progressivism wants to do.

You hate Trump and so do I. But I live in an urban county and progressivism is an unmitigated disaster.
See above. I think electing Trump threatens world peace. You don't have to agree. But if you do agree, it makes progressivism look like a side show.

See above. I think electing Trump threatens world peace. You don't have to agree. But if you do agree, it makes progressivism look like a side show.
There is no world peace.

Progressivism has real implications and disastrous consequences here in the here and now. The foreign policy speculation is just that, speculation.

“Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.”

Well I’m sorry Barr thinks that, but he doesn’t work for Biden . I’d be a lot more concerned if all the people who worked for him said he was unfit. You know, like the numerous ones who worked for Trump ?
Nothing to do with trump. Barr doesn’t like trump. Barr recognizes the danger of progressive Dems. Nothing compares. We have seen it firsthand. Consequences. Outcomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT