ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another ringing endorsement for Trump...

I bet DT will stay awake tonight worrying about that vote.
If he or anyone in his campaign has any common sense they would worry. Bradshaw is as about as Republican as you can get. Trump can't win with just the support of the dim and logically challenged. If you can't get the stalwarts in your own party on board the odds of prevailing become very slim.

"This election cycle is a test," Bradshaw said. "As much as I don't want another four years of (President Barack) Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump. I can't tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won't do it."​

I view this election more broadly as a test of our democracy, in that every one of us has a right to vote and each vote is completely equal in value (relative to the state where you cast it) and so a fascinating test of such a democracy is whether a demagogue can pervert the system by winning via the votes of those least knowledgeable, interested, or intelligent. That's clearly a serious vulnerability of any democracy.

I bet DT will stay awake tonight worrying about that vote.

You're missing the point.In Fla with Bush and in Ohio with Kasich Trump is basically feuding with the most popular Pub,and the organization that they represent (and that he desperately needs) to have any semblance of a plausible ground game.Trump loses EITHER state and it is virtually impossible for him to win the POTUS,while HRC could lose both and make up for it elsewhere...

You're missing the point.In Fla with Bush and in Ohio with Kasich Trump is basically feuding with the most popular Pub,and the organization that they represent (and that he desperately needs) to have any semblance of a plausible ground game.Trump loses EITHER state and it is virtually impossible for him to win the POTUS,while HRC could lose both and make up for it elsewhere...

Probably a more accurate poll, but still very early
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html

We should have a little pool here...everyone pitches in $5 and whoever can get @RealDonaldTrump to respond to (retweet) their tweet first wins the pot.

*sigh*

I don't use twitter . . . or facebook, or instagram, or [insert social media platform] except Linked In . . . and I'm thinking about dropping that.

I'll pitch in $5 anyway . . . .

*sigh*

I don't use twitter . . . or facebook, or instagram, or [insert social media platform] except Linked In . . . and I'm thinking about dropping that.

lol I was thinking of posting the same thing about word for word. Actually, I was going to do something a la Larry Bird in that Michale Jordan singalong ad, where Bird says, "I ain't gonna sing."

"I ain't gonna tweet."

*sigh*

Good heavens! What do you do then, sucking your thumb all the time? ;)

If he or anyone in his campaign has any common sense they would worry. Bradshaw is as about as Republican as you can get. Trump can't win with just the support of the dim and logically challenged. If you can't get the stalwarts in your own party on board the odds of prevailing become very slim.

The dim and illogically challenged can't grasp that, because, well.....

We should have a little pool here...everyone pitches in $5 and whoever can get @RealDonaldTrump to respond to (retweet) their tweet first wins the pot.
@crazed_hoosier2 will tweet at Donald Trump because, while he loathes Donald Trump's shenanigans, Trump's Twitter ideology is more closely aligned with him than that of HRC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT