ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Latest Case - Another Nothing Burger

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida

On the list of ‘nothing burger attacks’ on Trump, where are we now on the count…7,495???

Ironically, on Tuesday, in an “unrelated case” Daniels was ordered to pay Trump's attorneys just over $120,000 in legal fees. That's on top of the more than $500,000 in court-ordered payments to Trump attorneys she's already been ordered to pay.

Can’t make this shit up 😎

On the list of ‘nothing burger attacks’ on Trump, where are we now on the count…7,495???

Ironically, on Tuesday, in an “unrelated case” Daniels was ordered to pay Trump's attorneys just over $120,000 in legal fees. That's on top of the more than $500,000 in court-ordered payments to Trump attorneys she's already been ordered to pay.

Really needed a new thread to repeat what's been posted several times already?

Lord knows he's not going to pay his lawyers.

And they arrested him during Easter week. You can't make it up.

And they arrested him during Easter week. You can't make it up.
Pure evil to do it on Easter week. I can only imagine how that must have interfered with Trump’s Easter plans. God I hate this. He’s such a good man. He deserves better than this. Payoffs to strippers are sacrosanct imo, especially around Easter. What a world these Dems live in

Pure evil to do it on Easter week. I can only imagine how that must have interfered with Trump’s Easter plans. God I hate this. He’s such a good man. He deserves better than this. Payoffs to strippers are sacrosanct imo, especially around Easter. What a world these Dems live in
The least they could have done was treat him like the messiah he is and waited until today to arrest him.

Sex with a rebate...Who woulda thunk?

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT