ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I feel like Biden is going to lose?

As someone who eats ice cream, on average, 350 days a year, the correct order is: Ben and Jerry's, Talenti gelatto, and Haagan Dazs, in that order. This is only for store bought ice cream.

There will be no argument here. That is the order.

Next topic.

[And no, I'm not fat. So shut up.]

Terrible choices. Those hippies in VT can’t do shit but create weirdo combinations. It hides how bad their actual ice cream is.

You need to try Tillamook. It’s a game changer.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’ve never heard of those last two. We have all the ones brad noted. Finished off half baked last night

Jfc , that’s because you are single and eating Kraft Singles instead of real cheese.

Tillamook is a dairy op and creamery from Oregon. They have it at Target in StL and probably nice grocers (not that shitty low brow garbage).

• Haha
Jfc , that’s because you are single and eating Kraft Singles instead of real cheese.

Tillamook is a dairy op and creamery from Oregon. They have it at Target in StL and probably nice grocers (not that shitty low brow garbage).
Bitch I’m at straubs daily. How the hell do you think I eat on no kid days. Stay in your lane. Okay I just wrote tillamook down. What flavor?

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
As someone who eats ice cream, on average, 350 days a year,

As my mom told the story...

Every evening my grandmother would dutifully serve my grandfather a bowl of ice cream while he watched television. On those rare occasions when she wouldn't be at home she made sure there was plenty in the freezer for him. Nonetheless, grandfather said fvck that, walked two blocks to the local diner, and had them serve him his bowl of ice cream.

Every evening my grandmother would dutifully serve my grandfather a bowl of ice cream while he watched television. On those rare occasions when she wouldn't be at home she made sure there was plenty in the freezer for him. Nonetheless, grandfather said fvck that, walked two blocks to the local diner, and had them serve him his bowl of ice cream.
I'm stealing that and making sure my 2nd wife will do this for me. Might be the only thing I'm looking for. Is that a category or a filter or something you can select on Tinder?

As someone who eats ice cream, on average, 350 days a year, the correct order is: Ben and Jerry's, Talenti gelatto, and Haagan Dazs, in that order. This is only for store bought ice cream.

There will be no argument here. That is the order.

Next topic.

[And no, I'm not fat. So shut up.]

You're usually right, but not here.

Standard Blue Bell vanilla kicks the shit out of any of those.

Blue Bell stands for family, God, the triple option offense, Nolan Ryan and Roger Staubach, and the missionary position... not pinko Commie shitlibbery like those corksmokers in Vermont who stole Indian land for profit and sell to Russians. 😄

Blue Bell stands for family, God, the triple option offense, Nolan Ryan and Roger Staubach, and the missionary position... not pinko Commie shitlibbery like those corksmokers in Vermont who stole Indian land for profit and sell to Russians. 😄

Incorrect. Blue Bell's fat content isn't nearly high enough.

It's science and stuff:

• Haha

I have to agree. Blue Bell is excellent.

If that really happened on stage, he would deny it happened but still market his own brand of adult diapers.
18zimmerman-print-superJumbo.jpg
Trump diapers would go great along side all the self cathing ads on Fox.

Reactions: UncleMark
My wife just said a basic pack of reasonable string cheese costs $3.79.

And she's a grocery store price Nazi.

But she says mcm probably buys DiMagio specialty string organic goat cheese from whole foods while picking up his double espresso and his daughter's $8 donut

Last edited:

When men were men....

I'm stealing that and making sure my 2nd wife will do this for me. Might be the only thing I'm looking for. Is that a category or a filter or something you can select on Tinder?

Search on "Catholic".

'wife serve thy husband' is usually part of the drill during the ceremony

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Btw just filled up in Michigan for $2.35

Gas stays that low this year, big fiscal stimulus
That is why it is folly to project November based on today. Gas goes to 2.25 nationwide in November and people will forget 2 years ago. If it is at 3, change the locks at the White House, we have new tenants.

Search on "Catholic".

That’s definitely a large part of Mennonite services. I’d imagine the same in a Amish service but I’ve never attended one.

Reactions: BradStevens
That is why it is folly to project November based on today. Gas goes to 2.25 nationwide in November and people will forget 2 years ago. If it is at 3, change the locks at the White House, we have new tenants.
I believe this. Democracy shit is for academics removed from the real world. How much it costs to live. That’ll be dispositive. We saw what Biden does when unblocked. Free cheese to everyone until prices skyrocket. Not tenable.

So I was reading about trump and his plan. Back to tariffs. The other side of the coin that will do the same damn thing. Raise prices.

In new job creation I can’t remember if they count pt times. Poor people are going to need about 9 to survive.

My wife just said a basic pack of reasonable string cheese costs $3.79.

And she's a grocery store price Nazi.

But she says mcm probably buys DiMagio specialty string organic goat cheese from whole foods while picking up his double espresso and his daughter's $8 donut
$8 donuts are delicious.

Reactions: DANC
Part of the problem is the exploding commercial home renting industry and recent state legislation which protects the rights of "homeowners" to buy houses to rent out for profit despite local laws and regulations to the contrary.

Maybe it sounds good, but companies with cash seem to be driving up home prices beyond what people would pay if they really intended to live there.

Those rentals are really just small commercial hotels.
I addressed that somewhere in this topic. There is no question this is the major driving force of price spikes.

But *we gonna blame it on Biden*.

We need to restrict what types of entities can buy homes. It's bad for consumers, and it's bad for neighbors.

• Haha
I addressed that somewhere in this topic. There is no question this is the major driving force of price spikes.

We need to restrict what types of entities can buy homes. It's bad for consumers, and it's bad for neighbors.
Uh no. It’s absolutely not. Covid remote work was the driving force. Dems and inane Covid hysteria. Anything bad you can essentially point to Biden Dems or both the last three years. They are just that bad.

Agree re restrictions tho

Words and actions have consequences. When you attack oil, attack cops, place lockdowns it impacts industries, give away the farm and stay bills it impacts inflation, etc. Biden has the lowest approval rating now of the last seven presidents. People get it…..

Neither are accurate.

Real estate hasn't doubled in less than 3 years, and if your string cheese cost $6, you're an idiot.
My daughter bought her home in 2019 for $115k (990 square foot 2 BR 1 Bath with attached garage) she reluctantly was looking in 2023 to upgrade and was told by 2 realtors she should list her home for no less than 175k which is a 52% increase, if my math is correct, so you are right it has not doubled in her case. Now the cost of a modest increase for her was astronomical and caused her to reconsider (this along with high interest rates). Don't even get me started on car prices, that is an absolute joke. lol

Also, buying frozen hash brown potatoes yesterday at the local Kroger, my wife was blown away. The cost of "Kroger" brand was right at $5.00 a bag she, told me that is up from $1.50 to $2.00 a bag a few years ago.

Luckily we are blessed kept our expenses low, and have really good jobs I do feel for the less fortunate.

Last edited:
My daughter bought her home in 2019 for $115k (990 square foot 2 BR 1 Bath with attached garage) she reluctantly was looking in 2023 to upgrade and was told she by 2 realtors she should list her home for no less than 175k which is a 52% increase if my math is correct so you are right it has not doubled in her case but the cost of a modest increase for her was astronomical and caused them to reconsider (this along with high interest rates). Don't even get me started on car prices, that is an absolute joke. lol

Also, buying frozen hash brown potatoes yesterday at the local Kroger, my wife was blown away. The cost of "Kroger" brand was right at $5.00 a bag she, told me that is up from $1.50 to $2.00 a bag a few years ago.

Luckily we are blessed kept our expenses low, and have really good jobs I do feel for the less fortunate.
Yup and all of this was artificially impacted by excess stim and draconian Covid policies

I believe this. Democracy shit is for academics removed from the real world. How much it costs to live. That’ll be dispositive. We saw what Biden does when unblocked. Free cheese to everyone until prices skyrocket. Not tenable.

So I was reading about trump and his plan. Back to tariffs. The other side of the coin that will do the same damn thing. Raise prices.

In new job creation I can’t remember if they count pt times. Poor people are going to need about 9 to survive.
Everyone said Trump's tariffs would raise prices when he did it. Didn't happen.

Search on "Catholic".

Btw funny story. When one of my largest clients youngest daughter got married many folks from the “english” community were invited. One of those was the county judge and his successful and very liberated wife. They were also clients and sat next to me and my wife. I knew it was going to be interesting. Two fathers and two grandfathers gave sermons during the service. Wives submitting to your husbands was in every other sentence. I watched as the judge’s wife nearly clawed a hole in his thigh. I whispered in her ear that it might be exhilarating to stand up and scream “i am not submitting to any man!” 😂 She giggled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT