ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather hang out with?

Who would you rather hang out with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
31 - 31. II like both C-$ and TMP as they post here. I voted neither and won't change my vote. But if I had to chose it would be TMP. I would rather sample different types of weed than different kinds of beer. I find C-$ lack of knowledge on how to eat pussy and TMP's zen like knowledge of weed to be the deciding factor.

Genghis for being a psychopath had some really inventive policies. Conquered nations became true meritocracies. Ya know he probably got more pussy than any single man in history. Serial rapist.

Yes. We should model and honor his methodologies.

Genghis for being a psychopath had some really inventive policies. Conquered nations became true meritocracies. Ya know he probably got more pussy than any single man in history. Serial rapist.
He did leave a lot of DNA behind. Probably had more of a direct effect on the human genome than any single person in the past...150,000 years or so.

Wrong. Christians are christians. But not all who call themselves christians are christians.

The Holy spirit will guide those whose faith is in Him.

Does the Holy Spirit guide you to post boobs, or sit in judgement of others? Does He move you to speak in anger?

Get over yourself, man. You are on the AOTF and you wallow in the filth just like the rest of us. Your pious alter ego is a little, insipid whiny bitch.

Free cool Moops.

Does the Holy Spirit guide you to post boobs, or sit in judgement of others? Does He move you to speak in anger?

Get over yourself, man. You are on the AOTF and you wallow in the filth just like the rest of us. Your pious alter ego is a little, insipid whiny bitch.

Free cool Moops.
Moops sure fit a helluva lot of tautology in such a short post, didn't he?

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
tumblr_o7dwcm4XU81s2ugglo1_500.gif

See Van Pastor Dude. You have gotten conversation started. It may not be "toe the line" conversation you expect, but if you adjust your thought process you will see that conversation, once started, moves mountains... So to speak. Just like there are stage of morn, there are also stages of conversation/ contemplation. ............. So I guess you have done your work, just not like I think you expected. High five Rev. consider this a win and quietly plan your next move....... Quietly. :D

Free cool Moops.
God made boobs. DYKHIKYG? You're discouraging someone from posting boobs. They help your heart or stress levels or something.

Forgive me my momentary haughtiness.

Jesus loves you, btar.

See Van Pastor Dude. You have gotten conversation started. It may not be "toe the line" conversation you expect, but if you adjust your thought process you will see that conversation, once started, moves mountains... So to speak. Just like there are stage of morn, there are also stages of conversation/ contemplation. ............. So I guess you have done your work, just not like I think you expected. High five Rev. consider this a win and quietly plan your next move....... Quietly. :D

The problem with VPM isn't that he talks about religion. The problem is he is stupid.

Reactions: plaxico80
The problem with VPM isn't that he talks about religion. The problem is he is stupid.
and he speaks. Stupid people should never speak, especially to each other, and out loud. That should have been the first commandment.

Plus, I really hate people who in a discussion just love to tell you what Jesus or God think or what the bible says about the matter. I feel like answering them back with Dr Suess quotes and rationalizing why they're wrong.

Like...

"I am Sam, Sam I am" 'it clearly states that he is Sam, not just I am. So clearly Jehovah is not God, but Sam is. Because God is "I am". Right? And, he hates ham. which is like, important.'

And, then, condescendingly look at them like I made sense and stated some kind of truth or something. It's almost comical, if it weren't so fking ridiculous..

Reactions: MillerTime
and he speaks. Stupid people should never speak, especially to each other, and out loud. That should have been the first commandment.

Plus, I really hate people who in a discussion just love to tell you what Jesus or God think or what the bible says about the matter. I feel like answering them back with Dr Suess quotes and rationalizing why they're wrong.

Like...

"I am Sam, Sam I am" 'it clearly states that he is Sam, not just I am. So clearly Jehovah is not God, but Sam is. Because God is "I am". Right? And, he hates ham. which is like, important.'

And, then, condescendingly look at them like I made sense and stated some kind of truth or something. It's almost comical, if it weren't so fking ridiculous..
I like responding with actual Bible verses that are just throwaways, and then give them condescending stares when they don't understand the obvious meaningfulness of it all.
"But he passing through the midst of them went his way" - Luke 4.30

Morphed into hell. Political with a dash of religion ... or the other way around. This thread is about C-$ mostly and TMP a little and it got hijacked. Quite entertaining at times and deathly stupid at others.

Obviously, it was god's will. No other explanation is possible. Mysterious dude, for certain.

D_harmonic_minor_scale_ascending_and_descending.png

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The Mongols took it even a step further. Genghis Khan made sure that all of the religions of his empire were represented at court, as well as within local government structures and in the armies. He cared about making sure the tributes were paid and no one revolted, and he thought religious and cultural pluralism was a good tool for making that happen.

He also thought he was divine and destined to rule the world. He murdered millions of Muslims who would not submit to him, preferring their own god.

Real enlightened and tolerant.

Reactions: Lucy01
Religion wasn't the reason they didn't submit, and it wasn't why they were killed.

Oh...so it was ok then? Glad we got that sorted out. So the non-monotheists were the most violent then? But it was the bad kind of violence, because religion wasn't involved.

Read anything dealing with 300bce to 100ad. Im sure you will find countless examples

I can find countless examples today...all across Indiana. It doesn't make it the norm.

The world was hardly less violent before monotheism.

Oh...so it was ok then? Glad we got that sorted out. So the non-monotheists were the most violent then? But it was the bad kind of violence, because religion wasn't involved.

I can find countless examples today...all across Indiana. It doesn't make it the norm.

The world was hardly less violent before monotheism.
Pre monotheism is the topic. The concept of thought was with "my God, the only God" came the concept "your God is wrong and evil".

The premise is that toleration was much easier, considering that households in Rome had multiple Gods represented and sometimes even foreign Gods. Alexander honored foreign Gods of defeated enemies and allies. Plus others did the same. That's pretty much it.

No one said there was no violence or that satyrs jerked off unicorns in the rainbow colored streets of Utopia and everyone was happily covered in pink and silver unicorn splooge.

Last edited:
Holy shit, you're dumb. No one said Mongol violence was okay. No one said they were people we should emulate. What I said was that they are an example of an empire that promoted religious tolerance because they realized that a religiously tolerant government was good for business. The Romans did something similar.

Hell, even early Muslim empires did the same. Sure, Christians and Jews were second class citizens, but the rulers realized that, so long as they were content to live in peace, it was better for everyone involved (especially them) to not force an unnecessary religious civil war by banning their religious practice.

The Thirty Years' War ended when political leaders realized that it was safer to just let people practice whatever faith they wanted (as long as it was Catholicism, Lutheranism or Calvinism, of course, and if it wasn't the same as the ruler's choice, only within certain hours). The Pope condemned the treaty twice, but it helped stabilize northern Europe for centuries.

So, yeah. That's what this is all about. I don't have a f***ing clue what the hell you're talking about.

Pre monotheism is the topic. The concept of thought was with "my God, the only God" came the concept "your God is wrong and evil".

The premise is that toleration was much easier, considering that households in Rome had multiple Gods represented and sometimes even foreign Gods. Alexander honored foreign Gods of defeated enemies and allies. Plus others did the same. That's pretty much it.

No one said there was no violence or that satyrs jerked off unicorns in the rainbow colored streets of Utopia and everyone was happily covered in pink and silver unicorn splooge.

Goat and you were speaking of monotheism's inherent danger. I pushed back by saying those pre-mono theistic societies were just as dangerous. They viewed other peoples as 2nd class citizens at best and subhuman at worst. They murdered millions and were not tolerant of those who got in their way. Maybe they were less religious, but it didn't lead to peace and understanding.

Whether they allowed some cultures to retain parts of their cultural identity AFTER they conquered (read: mostly mass murdered) them is no different than allowing them to keep any of their other customs.

Their was no righteousness in their poly-theism and allowance of foreign gods (only political utility). Similarly, there is no inherent evil in mono-theism (only political utility). The wars between the east and west were not created or even worsened by the Abrahamic religions. That's a silly anti-christian notion that jaded little philosophy 101 carry around.

I don't have a f***ing clue what the hell you're talking about.

I know. Off to the HuffPo's comments section you go to learn more about history.

Goat and you were speaking of monotheism's inherent danger. I pushed back by saying those pre-mono theistic societies were just as dangerous. They viewed other peoples as 2nd class citizens at best and subhuman at worst. They murdered millions and were not tolerant of those who got in their way. Maybe they were less religious, but it didn't lead to peace and understanding.

Whether they allowed some cultures to retain parts of their cultural identity AFTER they conquered (read: mostly mass murdered) them is no different than allowing them to keep any of their other customs.

Their was no righteousness in their poly-theism and allowance of foreign gods (only political utility). Similarly, there is no inherent evil in mono-theism (only political utility). The wars between the east and west were not created or even worsened by the Abrahamic religions. That's a silly anti-christian notion that jaded little philosophy 101 carry around.

I know. Off to the HuffPo's comments section you go to learn more about history.
Man you sure are defensive about this. Getting your vagina all sandy over something no one even said. You need a pill.

What people are dickheads regardless of religion? Okay. I get that, but no one said any different. You're talking about something else entirely.

I even called the Great Khan a psychopath. What do you think I meant by that? that he was psychopathically nice?

And It's not a silly notion and it's certainly not just anti christian as it includes the Christian's main enemy, the Mooslims and the Mooslims main enemy, the Jews... < yup.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT