ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather hang out with?

Who would you rather hang out with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the secret to laundry.

I suppose this is racist, but...

Calgon-ad-1970s-AncientChineseSecret-YouTube-framegrab.JPG

Naw... Thats petty shit racist would be calling me slant eyed. You dont get the difference?

Well, I wouldn't consider that 1970's commercial racist, though it does attempt to draw humor from a racial/cultural stereotype. I doubt it would fly today.

As far as $$ calling you a slant eye, yeah that was racist, and downright rude. Even my dear old grandma (RIP) wouldn't have done that.

How do you know?

fk the crooked face have you seen the forehead on that bitch.

The thickness of the skull plate alone.. jesus christ.

FTR, I missed the C-$ thing. I was referring to this exchange.

To be fair, your avatar does kind of have slanted eyes.

To be real that was uncalled for and racist as f u c k!

I thought you were calling Goat racist for his comment. I do a lot of skimming in this format.

Yes, this is actually the correct answer from a biblical perspective. Another example the VPM is a fraud.
Ephesians 5:20 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. People in the church are not submit to each other, meaning you give up your desires for the betterment of the group. This also applies to marriages. Submission is a two way street with the husband being the Head of the Family. Therefore I am in alignment with God's Word. Not sure it means anything to you, just setting the record straight.

Ephesians 5:20 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. People in the church are not submit to each other, meaning you give up your desires for the betterment of the group. This also applies to marriages. Submission is a two way street with the husband being the Head of the Family. Therefore I am in alignment with God's Word. Not sure it means anything to you, just setting the record straight.

You should really just shut the fu ck up.

The only real conversations are confrontational, everything else is small talk or lip service. People front, constantly. They lie to you, and they mostly lie to themselves. Most avoid confronting anything because they can't handle it. Those are the weak minded. Confrontation brings out the true character of a person.
That is why when you are confronted you don't say anything substantive.

YOu just couldn't help yoursefl could ya? ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ...

Ephesians 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. A husband can submit to his wife without losing his role as Head of the family.

Are you thinking about little boys again? Do you do this as atonement for your gay pron seacrhes or something? Why not just go with it and suck a few cocks.

YOu just couldn't help yoursefl could ya? ... _ _ _ ... ... _ _ _ ...
Joe, I am compelled because of my calling to set the record straight when people say unbiblical things. It is just part of my spiritual dna. Truthfully,men would have better marriages if they submitted a lot to their wife's wishes. Then when it comes to the big issues many times she will follow a man like that.

Joe, I am compelled because of my calling to set the record straight when people say unbiblical things. It is just part of my spiritual dna. Truthfully,men would have better marriages if they submitted a lot to their wife's wishes. Then when it comes to the big issues many times she will follow a man like that.
Like eating their assholes?

Reactions: sluggo69
Truthfully,men would have better marriages if they submitted a lot to their wife's wishes. Then when it comes to the big issues many times she will follow a man like that.
Okay, I think I understand. I let the ol' battleax pick the movie or decide on dinner or pick the color of the drapes... but on the big stuff -- like whether I get to buy a new truck or whether she goes anal tonight -- she has to do what I say. Is that about it?

Its unclear to me where Ephesians ends and You begin.

'One to another' - like I said. Agreement.

That isn't what you said. You said your wife won't allow it. Period. That is not of God. If you meant something else fine.

I realize we all don't necessarily express everything that we mean with each sentence. Your relationship is between you, your wife, and the Holy spirit. You should not be closed to His correction if it is askew.

You didn't set the record straight though. And I sure didn't say anything unbiblical. Because of my call I am compelled to correct you. Or at least, and especially, the idea you put out there that one must bow to every demand of the wife.

Okay, I think I understand. I let the ol' battleax pick the movie or decide on dinner or pick the color of the drapes... but on the big stuff -- like whether I get to buy a new truck or whether she goes anal tonight -- she has to do what I say. Is that about it?
That sounds like the correct biblical answer to me.

You didn't set the record straight though. And I sure didn't say anything unbiblical. Because of my call I am compelled to correct you. Or at least, and especially, the idea you put out there that one must bow to every demand of the wife.
Moops, bottom line is you should submit to your wife's wishes at times if you are going to follow God. As far as pot goes the reality is my wife and I have never even talked about it. But let's say for some crazy reason I wanted to bring it into the house. She would object, and has a right to object. If I am smart and following God I will listen.

Joe, I am compelled because of my calling to set the record straight

I understand reverend, and I think you can but you gotta adjust your approach. It's a marathon not a sprint. Specially here!

If the bands playing in D minor you can't sing in C sharp .

Moops, bottom line is you should submit to your wife's wishes at times if you are going to follow God. As far as pot goes the reality is my wife and I have never even talked about it. But let's say for some crazy reason I wanted to bring it into the house. She would object, and has a right to object. If I am smart and following God I will listen.

Have you ever talked to Hottie, Moops' wife? Yeah, his balls are on her keychain. He's only talking shit because she stopped posting here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT