ADVERTISEMENT

Who wanted Tulsi Gabbard to run for President?

You don't agree with my opinion, and I don't give a shit that you don't.
No, I don't agree with your opinion, as you already know, since we've had this discussion before. But that's not what I was taking issue with originally.

Whatever. I'm harder on you than other posters, and it's clearly ticking you off. I'll try to not do that, although I hope you realize it's actually a compliment. 99% of the posters here, if they said what you said, I'd still take issue with it, but I wouldn't waste my time saying something about it.

Reactions: Digressions
You don't agree with my opinion, and I don't give a shit that you don't.

So, what you're saying is that you can't point to prominent Republicans who now support gay marriage? That's kind of what I thought, but I was thinking that maybe you could since you were for some silly reason riding this hypocrisy thing. It might make sense if Republicans had given people something to be hypocritical about on the issue, but apparently they haven't. For me, I'm super stoked for any Republicans who are on the right side of the issue, so let me know if there's anything to get excited about! ;)

So, what you're saying is that you can't point to prominent Republicans who now support gay marriage? That's kind of what I thought, but I was thinking that maybe you could since you were for some silly reason riding this hypocrisy thing. It might make sense if Republicans had given people something to be hypocritical about on the issue, but apparently they haven't. For me, I'm super stoked for any Republicans who are on the right side of the issue, so let me know if there's anything to get excited about! ;)
I named some prominent Republicans that switched a couple posts ago. Didn’t you read it? They were the ones I remembered, because I didn’t search. I didn’t search because I don’t care enough to search. It’s no longer a campaign issue for the vast majority of races. If you care, you search.

I named some prominent Republicans that switched a couple posts ago. Didn’t you read it? They were the ones I remembered, because I didn’t search. I didn’t search because I don’t care enough to search. It’s no longer a campaign issue for the vast majority of races. If you care, you search.
Nobody wins in win-lose games. Political ideology is premised on a win-lose attitude. (In short, they're trying to prove you wrong in order to win. That's how they run.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT