ADVERTISEMENT

Who wanted Tulsi Gabbard to run for President?

She might get my vote over Trump. One of the few who could win but the Dems will never nominate her.

She might get my vote over Trump. One of the few who could win but the Dems will never nominate her.

Outside of being a youngish military veteran, she doesn't have much going for her.

She's basically in line with Bernie's views, except some very Hawkish , anti-Islam foreign policy views. She previously was very strongly against LBGT rights before flipping in the last few years. I think someone who at least doesn't pretend to be Christian would be a liability in a national election for a Democrat.

Figure the odds that any Representative from Hawaii would have to win the Presidency (hint: something approaching zero) and then divide that by a half a million or so for being as left leaning as Bernie Sanders. Those are her odds.

Reactions: iuwclurker
Figure the odds that any Representative from Hawaii would have to win the Presidency (hint: something approaching zero) and then divide that by a half a million or so for being as left leaning as Bernie Sanders. Those are her odds.
Wager? :cool:

Outside of being a youngish military veteran, she doesn't have much going for her.

She's basically in line with Bernie's views, except some very Hawkish , anti-Islam foreign policy views.
Unless she's just nuts, this has to be a play for name recognition and a foundation for a serious run several years down the line. Or perhaps a play for a higher profile and/or leadership position in the House.

I didn't realize you were such a big fan of Bernie Sanders' policy preferences.

I'll say this. Dems will win if they nominate someone fairly young. If it's another damn baby boomer Trump wins easily. That's my prediction. The under 40 crowd is sick and tired of the damn boomers who are the most selfish and entitled generation in the history of civilization. Gabbard would get that vote out in droves.

I didn't realize you were such a big fan of Bernie Sanders' policy preferences.

I'll say this. Dems will win if they nominate someone fairly young. If it's another damn baby boomer Trump wins easily. That's my prediction. The under 40 crowd is sick and tired of the damn boomers who are the most selfish and entitled generation in the history of civilization. Gabbard would get that vote out in droves.
The only thing Trump is going to win easily in 2020 is most popular inmate.

I would bet a lot of money on the Dems nominating someone under 60.

So long as they nominate a fairly moderate dem who isn't a wingnut (think 2016 Bernie) or polarizing in some way (think 2016 Hillary) they should win handily. The problem (for both parties) is that the candidate best equipped to win the general election often has a tough time winning the nomination, since the party fringes seem to dominate the primaries.

Reality is if he ever went to prison, he'd go to one of those very cushy prisons for rich white collar criminals.
Yep, like La Catedral for Pablo Escobar.

However, if Trump wanted to escape he'll have to use government limos and drivers.

This guy ... she's a puppet.

887131_v9_ba.jpg

She's basically in line with Bernie's views, except some very Hawkish , anti-Islam foreign policy views. She previously was very strongly against LBGT rights before flipping in the last few years. I think someone who at least doesn't pretend to be Christian would be a liability in a national election for a Democrat.

That's anti Islam? Lol

Reactions: MonroeCity
I don't know much about her except what I read on this board. At least she doesn't have bone spurs and she doesn't greet people with a military salute.

Based on that vast information, I'd vote for her if it is between her and our Mr. Bone Spur. If the Pubs are wise enough to nominate someone else who doesn't have born spur problem, that's another story.

Why do you think she is a Putin puppet? I think she is just power hungry and will do anything for attention and power.
Some of the things she has said on and some of the people she hired. As far as your second sentence, what quicker way to achieve it. Much like Trump she has no other way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT