ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Thad Matta?

Yep, pretty much. We are a poor team. A win against Purdue doesn’t change that. Remember in Tom Crean’s last year when we beat Kansas?
OK, then. I appreciate the clarification. It took quite awhile for you to clarify and it seems a rather ridiculous statement to be sure, but I now can tell you exactly why I disagree with you. Your standards for what is not fool's gold is most certainly not mainstream. I doubt you'd find too many people who believe that a team ranked 26th who beats a team ranked 25th would consider that win to be fool's gold. But as that's what you believe... at least I understand where you are coming from.

OK, then. I appreciate the clarification. It took quite awhile for you to clarify and it seems a rather ridiculous statement to be sure, but I now can tell you exactly why I disagree with you. Your standards for what is not fool's gold is most certainly not mainstream. I doubt you'd find too many people who believe that a team ranked 26th who beats a team ranked 25th would consider that win to be fool's gold. But as that's what you believe... at least I understand where you are coming from.
Glad you caught up. Now continue on being a good little sheep.

What 3? TOS, Dakich reading TOS, and????
As I’ve stated multiple times, Eric from the Hysterics was the first I saw say it. He’s a booster and runs the collective. He is clearly connected and would know.

As I’ve stated multiple times, Eric from the Hysterics was the first I saw say it. He’s a booster and runs the collective. He is clearly connected and would know.

Eric who? I'm a booster too. Attended many alum/booster events. I may know him.

Nope, I don’t care in the least. I’m enjoying watching you guys try to protect Woodson even though you guys are also disappointed with the season. You are good little sheep.
You are approaching 120 posts just today. I am pretty sure you care. Or you have no life ..

It’s mainstream to think IU sucks actually.
19-12 and headed to the NCAAs. Finally beat Purdue. End drought against Michigan. Most people would have said that was quite acceptable before the season started. If you call that sucking, then your perceptions about that are as off as your perceptions on fool's gold. And that ain't mainstream.

19-12 and headed to the NCAAs. Finally beat Purdue. End drought against Michigan. Most people would have said that was quite acceptable before the season started. If you call that sucking, then your perceptions about that are as off as your perceptions on fool's gold. And that ain't mainstream.
19-12 with a shitty NC SOS and one of the easiest conference schedules. We did beat a Michigan team though that was a huge disappointment.

This team isn’t good. It’s honestly shocking that this is now acceptable to fans. We’ve fallen a long way.

Now I think I know who you may be on Peegs. If I’m right you’re very much disliked there too.
Lol I’ve said who I was over there multiple times. I don’t post any differently over there. Why would anyone care what random people on a message board think about them?

I’m Hoosier2015 over there.

You are a good little *bleep*. Now go back and troll whatever team you like. Clearly not this one.
I'm not sure why you call anyone who says something negative about IU a "troll." Even devout IU fans have the right to be critical, and at times it's deserved. This is a message board, after all, not a dissertation titled Everything is Always Rosy in Hoosierland.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
I'm not sure why you call anyone who says something negative about IU a "troll." Even devout IU fans have the right to be critical, and at times it's deserved. This is a message board, after all, not a dissertation titled Everything is Always Rosy in Hoosierland.
Because it’s all day all the time. Regardless of win or loss. You can defend troll city. Also, why attack me who has an objective view? Not all Rosie. Have you read his posts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beorik
That’s false. On Monday he said Woodson was listening to the wrong people and then named Hill, Todd, and Whitman. It was on his show. Go listen to it.
So after yammering for years that we needed to hire one of our own, Dakich turns on him and throws Wittman under the bus too? Typical Dakich. BTW - it’s Wittman, not Whitman

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Agree sort of. Unfortunately in this particular case he is dead on accurate. If you doubt you can look at his post history. I believe you will struggle to find 1 in 20 posts he makes as semi positive about a team that is heading to the tournament for the first time in a long time.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I watched the game and didn’t see that. I did see him ignore Fife twice and talk to Hill at least 5 times.

I assure you he talks with Thad, and yesterday Thad was more animated than usual, not negatively just pointing and commenting as Woody and he spoke.

So after yammering for years that we needed to hire one of our own, Dakich turns on him and throws Wittman under the bus too? Typical Dakich. BTW - it’s Wittman, not Whitman
He didn’t turn on Woodson. He just said he was listening to the wrong people. *Wittman* was a terrible NBA coach and has no college coaching experience.

Agree sort of. Unfortunately in this particular case he is dead on accurate. If you doubt you can look at his post history. I believe you will struggle to find 1 in 20 posts he makes as semi positive about a team that is heading to the tournament for the first time in a long time.
This is completely false if you are talking about me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT