ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Thad Matta?

Without more evidence, I don't belive that Woodson is "not listening" to Fife or Matta. Screenshots of what people outside the program think are not evidence.

Ultimately Woodson alone is responsible for the success of the program, so if he is including other inputs besides Fife and Matta that seems like good, mature leadership to me.

After reading that, if I were in charge I’d try to cut off Rabjohn’s access to the program. No reason to have to deal with assholes like him.
And Dakich and the Hysterics too? The Hysterics literally run their NIL collective and are boosters.

So what. Looks like you get enjoyment out of nothing. Can’t even enjoy a win. Go to bed ordy.
I just know the win was fool’s gold. It’s been a very underwhelming season and will lead to what looks like an underwhelming future.

Are they spewing similar stuff? If so, why not?
Fu*k em’….
Considering Woodson is likely gone in a year or so, why would Dolson cut off a booster, an IU media person, and a national media person? That would just be dumb. Maybe Dolson should sit him down and question why he doesn’t consult his assistants.

Considering Woodson is likely gone in a year or so, why would Dolson cut off a booster, an IU media person, and a national media person? That would just be dumb. Maybe Dolson should sit him down and question why he doesn’t consult his assistants.
Right, so coddle the dishonest, disloyal rat bastards in the media and let them have free reign to continue to undermine your head coach and your program. Sounds like a plan.

Actually, the insiders were reporting Sagan was talking to Bama… Sagan was the one saying he wasn’t… so the insiders were correct.

Weird, the FBI (insiders) said Miller did know about the cheating. Miller said he didn’t. Insiders correct again.

I didn't know the FBI released insider information during an investigation, violating all sorts of privacy laws. Was that from a chat, too? Gotta screenshot?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I didn't know the FBI released insider information during an investigation, violating all sorts of privacy laws. Was that from a chat, too? Gotta screenshot?
Have you not seen the transcripts and such that were released?

Lol no. They told the truth. Sorry you didn’t want to hear it.
Woodson needs to ask himself what RMK would do. He would move on them and cut off their access. And if someone is feeding them this information then that Judas would be fired yesterday. If Dolson won’t let him do it, then Woody oughta walk. Coaching at IU is hard enough without having to deal with this bullshit.

Woodson needs to ask himself what RMK would do. He would move on them and cut off their access. And if someone is feeding them this information then that Judas would be fired yesterday. If Dolson won’t let him do it, then Woody oughta walk. Coaching at IU is hard enough without having to deal with this bullshit.
Oh yea, actually I hope that plays out. The part about Dolson not firing Fife and Woodson walking away.

No one should ever stop and think “what would Bob Knight do”. Again, maybe Woodson should just start listening to his assistants and the 2nd best Big Ten coach of the last two decades.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
I just know the win was fool’s gold. It’s been a very underwhelming season and will lead to what looks like an underwhelming future.
Nice that you "know" the win was fool's gold. That knowledge also came from a screenshot? I'm guessing the win over Purdue earlier this season was also fool's gold. GMAFB. You blamed Woodson for the team coming out flat, and gave the players credit for turning it around. You can't even consider that the players came out flat, and Woodson lit a fire under them and got them to turn it around. Is it even remotely possible that you see it the way you do due to some preconception or agenda? Nah...

Have you not seen the transcripts and such that were released?

That was AFTER the acts took place. The FBI did not share information in 2017 or 2018 DURING the investigation. And they didn't have it in chat.

Just like I don't think Fife is sharing information DURING his time as coach. And IF he did say anything to Rabby and Rabby shares it, the Woody should fire Fife now and Dolson remove all media credentials for Rabby, Peegs, 247, and Yahoo.

Nice that you "know" the win was fool's gold. That knowledge also came from a screenshot? I'm guessing the win over Purdue earlier this season was also fool's gold. GMAFB. You blamed Woodson for the team coming out flat, and gave the players credit for turning it around. You can't even consider that the players came out flat, and Woodson lit a fire under them and got them to turn it around. Is it even remotely possible that you see it the way you do due to some preconception or agenda? Nah...
You realize we are 31 games in, right? Yes, we know the Purdue game was fool’s gold. We finished 9th in the B1G. Only squeaking into
The tournament due to a big time down year. This team has not been impressive.

It’s funny because in the post game interview TJD said the exact opposite. Said Woody got all over his effort at halftime and told him he had another half to redeem himself. Woody pushed the right buttons today. Hopefully we gained some confidence from it!!!

That was AFTER the acts took place. The FBI did not share information in 2017 or 2018 DURING the investigation. And they didn't have it in chat.

Just like I don't think Fife is sharing information DURING his time as coach. And IF he did say anything to Rabby and Rabby shares it, the Woody should fire Fife now and Dolson remove all media credentials for Rabby, Peegs, 247, and Yahoo.
So the insiders who said Miller cheated were correct.

Dolson will not be doing either. Choose to believe what you want. Better yet, walk across the street and ask Hunter.

You realize we are 31 games in, right? Yes, we know the Purdue game was fool’s gold. We finished 9th in the B1G. Only squeaking into
It’s been a hell of a lot better than anything Archie Miller ever accomplished during his FOUR years…

Reactions: Spartans9312
You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear.’​

Sherlock Holmes Quote​
Yet here we sit as a bubble team. No different than under Archie. After TJD and Race (Archie players) leave next year, we won’t even be a bubble team.

And our win over OSU was ALSO fool's gold? Here's a question for you... How many quality wins does it take to show that any one of them is not fool's gold? Honest question... give me a number.

Yet here we sit as a bubble team. No different than under Archie. After TJD and Race (Archie players) leave next year, we won’t even be a bubble team.
How many years were we a true bubble team by the end of the year with Archie? Basically, one out of four.

And our win over OSU was ALSO fool's gold? Here's a question for you... How many quality wins does it take to show that any one of them is not fool's gold? Honest question... give me a number.
How do we stack about against the rest of the B1G in Q1-Q2 wins?

So the insiders who said Miller cheated were correct.

Dolson will not be doing either. Choose to believe what you want. Better yet, walk across the street and ask Hunter.

The FBI? Yes they were, but no news insiders reported in 2018 on it. If they did, then the FBI leaked it, which is a violation of Federal law. And Fife = the FBI in my post. It would be a violation of coaching for an assistant to go behind a head coach to the media. He would never coach again as he could never be trusted. That is why Rabbys stuff is BS. Fife, a former head coach, an assistant for over a decade, and heir apparent to the IU job, decides to break the trust of his boss, his Alma mater, and the entire coaching fraternity. Yeah, that makes sense.

The FBI? Yes they were, but no news insiders reported in 2018 on it. If they did, then the FBI leaked it, which is a violation of Federal law. And Fife = the FBI in my post. It would be a violation of coaching for an assistant to go behind a head coach to the media. He would never coach again as he could never be trusted. That is why Rabbys stuff is BS. Fife, a former head coach, an assistant for over a decade, and heir apparent to the IU job, decides to break the trust of his boss, his Alma mater, and the entire coaching fraternity. Yeah, that makes sense.
Violation of Coaching? Lol you are a fool. You realize everything those guys report comes directly from a staff member or a donor, right? It’s been that way since the start.

All this goes away if Woodson listens to the people around him who actually know what they are talking about. HINT: that’s not Armond Hill, Jim Todd, or Randy Whitman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT