ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson - We want answers!

HoosierNation93

Newcomer
Silver Member
Oct 10, 2023
I was told a few weeks ago that Liam McNeely was going to decommit if Mike Woodson is still the coach because every since he committed, Woodson has had little contact with him and hasn't work to build a relationship with him at all. IU reassures on Wednesday that Woodson will be the coach next year and Liam DECOMMITS on Thursday. Is this just a coincidence? Probably the most frustrating part about Woodson is that he just seems to always put in the bare minimum. Last Tuesday was IHSAA sectionals in Indiana. Micah Shrewberry was at Greenfield Central watching Mullins and Painter was at Princeton watching Trent Sisley, all while our coaching staff is no where to be found. So information starts to circulate about this and what does Woodson do on Friday? He takes HIS WIFE with to watch a recruit and has a date night with her in Greenfield instead of taking his staff or parts of his staff with. Does Mike Woodson love Indiana as much as he claims or is he just coasting in to retirement on IU's money. We are such as comedy show, that we have top 10 NIL funds to work with and we can't even buy a decent team.

Criss Angel Smoking GIF by DefyTV

Lol I was never laughing at our troops, flag or players. I support all 3 wholeheartedly, that doesn't mean I know jack crap about coaching a basketball team.

Lol I was never laughing at our troops, flag or players. I support all 3 wholeheartedly, that doesn't mean I know jack crap about coaching a baske
Lol I was never laughing at our troops, flag or players. I support all 3 wholeheartedly, that doesn't mean I know jack crap about coaching a basketball team.
I was told a few weeks ago that Liam McNeely was going to decommit if Mike Woodson is still the coach because every since he committed, Woodson has had little contact with him and hasn't work to build a relationship with him at all. IU reassures on Wednesday that Woodson will be the coach next year and Liam DECOMMITS on Thursday. Is this just a coincidence? Probably the most frustrating part about Woodson is that he just seems to always put in the bare minimum. Last Tuesday was IHSAA sectionals in Indiana. Micah Shrewberry was at Greenfield Central watching Mullins and Painter was at Princeton watching Trent Sisley, all while our coaching staff is no where to be found. So information starts to circulate about this and what does Woodson do on Friday? He takes HIS WIFE with to watch a recruit and has a date night with her in Greenfield instead of taking his staff or parts of his staff with. Does Mike Woodson love Indiana as much as he claims or is he just coasting in to retirement on IU's money. We are such as comedy show, that we have top 10 NIL funds to work with and we can't even buy a decent team.
You are a idiot

I assume CMW is still under the impression that recruits are lining up to play here and doesn't get that kids need to be coddled these days.

Reactions: Indymoon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT