ADVERTISEMENT

Walker and Masters and Oz, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucked Trump's dick, has no policy chops, sells supplements to suckers, drinks tequila with his veggie plate.
Really? You post about sucking Trumps dick and my post about Biden being a potato and irony gets taken down? The irony in this is beyond belief.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
Really? You post about sucking Trumps dick and my post about Biden being a potato and irony gets taken down? The irony in this is beyond belief.
Your post was another one of your jabs at zeke. The potato reference was irrelevant. If you can't help taking swipes at her every post, maybe you should put her on Ignore.

Your post was another one of your jabs at zeke. The potato reference was irrelevant. If you can't help taking swipes at her every post, maybe you should put her on Ignore.
So a reply to her post is a swipe but you can talk about sucking Trump's dick? She brings on responses to her posts. I thought you were being cool and moderate but obviously not................proceed on being you.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Beatdown coming in Florida!

@IAPolls2022
·
51m

NEW: Neighborhood Research and Media FL Governor (R) Ron DeSantis 50% (+9) (D) Charlie Crist 41%
Hispanics (R) Ron DeSantis 50% (+8) (D) Charlie Crist 42%
N=362 LV | 08/29-09/02
Crist is such a putz. "I don't want any Trump supporter's vote"

What a simpleton.

Isn't it the conventional political wisdom that the leader in a political race shouldn't debate if he doesn't have to? That there's nothing to gain and everything to lose?

I won't argue with the notion that Fetterman's health is concerning, but if the alternative is sending Oz to Washington...
Well, you voted for a vegetable for President, so why not?

Why should I put her on ignore? Hold her to the same standards , You could tell her not to post the constant tripe that she always does.

Reactions: DANC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT