ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker v Putin

"I don't mean to call you stupid. Maybe you're just pretending to be." .append

Had to add that one
“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.

As usual, Carlson is just a dumbed down version of Buckley.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”
― William F. Buckley Jr.

As usual, Carlson is just a dumbed down version of Buckley.
Somewhere, there has to be a 45-minute mash-up video of his best jabs and insults from Firing Line.

"The socialized state is to justice, order, and freedom what the Marquis de Sade is to love." - Buckley

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Some good fights. Vidal Capote as well. @BradStevens couple for your book club there too
Looking for a new member . . .

The Eye Flirting GIF

Buckley/Hitchens on the same program/stage. I'm touching myself.

Also. MR BUCKLEY.....it's INDIANA UNIVERSITY.....dammit.
Damn you Lars. I've already seen this interview maybe 5 times and I'm watching again and can't stop.

It's amazing that we've now been arguing about affirmative action in this country for 40-50 years. (starts about the 20 min. mark)

Reactions: DANC and larsIU

Buckley/Hitchens on the same program/stage. I'm touching myself.

Also. MR BUCKLEY.....it's INDIANA UNIVERSITY.....dammit.
If Hitchens thinks Watergate was a political coup and attack against the Constitution, I"m sure he's rolling in his grave over Lois Lerner attacking political opponents via the IRS and James Comey's attempted take down of Trump before he ever got into office.

If Hitchens thinks Watergate was a political coup and attack against the Constitution, I"m sure he's rolling in his grave over Lois Lerner attacking political opponents via the IRS and James Comey's attempted take down of Trump before he ever got into office.
The Rubicon is so far in the rear view now it looks like a creek.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT