ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker v Putin

like he went to Dream Team camp for a week

Screen-Shot-2021-07-16-at-8.30.49-AM.jpg
did he host This Old House for a season???

Sealer makes a difference
It has one coat, and as I'm building the other half of it, I'm taking more time with the stain and poly. It will have at least two, maybe three, waiting 24 hours after each coat to buff.

What I didn't do on the planks in the picture was sand pre-stain. I just forgot. However, it's going to be in a place that doesn't have a ton of natural light (insert joke about the brain of any of us posting on this board) the darker grain blends in a little better.

I am curious, I can't find Putin's response to Tucker's hard-hitting questions I am sure happened on the Ukrainian children being taken and moved to Russia. I'm sure he get Putin to confess to a war crime. Can someone post the question and answer?

I am curious, I can't find Putin's response to Tucker's hard-hitting questions I am sure happened on the Ukrainian children being taken and moved to Russia. I'm sure he get Putin to confess to a war crime. Can someone post the question and answer?
I caught glimpse of Putin trying to blame the US for using the dollar to destabilize the rest of the world. Even Al Jazeera is calling it Putin propaganda.

Reactions: Bill4411
And you believe him?
He believes Trump when he speaks, so we already know how gullible he is. I’m sure, just like Trump, he believes every word out of Putin’s mouth. Not a very good judge of character.

Obviously any nordstrom, all inclusive.

Memo to self, tying accuracy at one of the most exciting basketball games of the year does not lead to accuracy.

I see back in 2018 conservatives, led by Trump, opposed Nord Stream as it was to lead to Europe's overwhelming reliance on Russia. It sounds to me if we blew it up we should be praised. But we didn't.

I’m so sad I missed that. I was at Pacers to welcome Trayce. Going to watch today.

I’m so sad I missed that. I was at Pacers to welcome Trayce. Going to watch today.
I am glad he got in for a couple minutes, did he get a nice hand?

If you watch the women's game, there is a play in the 4th they review for an intentional foul against Bargasser. I'm curious what the refs told the announcers. It may not have risen to it, she was forcefully shoved out of bounds after the whistle but it wasn't to the head. But if the rule is you can do that after the whistle without penalty I am not sure why every player doesn't do it.

Can we get consistency. Is Biden a milquetoast or is he a ruthless mastermind that blew up Nordstrom
Really Marv? Doesn’t have to be his idea. I’m betting at this stage someone could convince him to nuke the moon while spoon feeding him his oatmeal. 🙄

If you watch the women's game, there is a play in the 4th they review for an intentional foul against Bargasser. I'm curious what the refs told the announcers. It may not have risen to it, she was forcefully shoved out of bounds after the whistle but it wasn't to the head. But if the rule is you can do that after the whistle without penalty I am not sure why every player doesn't do it.
He did, almost immediately got an alley oop dunk. Scored a couple of baskets, blocked a shot or two. The rest of the Warriors including Curry were working up the crowd when they started chanting his name. Cool moment for TJD…

Really Marv? Doesn’t have to be his idea. I’m betting at this stage someone could convince him to nuke the moon while spoon feeding him his oatmeal. 🙄
Why isn't the deep state wanting us to take out Iran then? A lot of oil for American companies.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Why isn't the deep state wanting us to take out Iran then? A lot of oil for American companies.
I’m not willing or able to say the deep state is real with any certainty. I’m also not willing to dismiss that given the fact our current President is a vegetable that other people are able to influence or cajole him into doing things with little skill required. Whether there’s something as nefarious as a deep state cabal behind it, I don’t know.🤷‍♂️

Tucker seemed to have a very uncomfortable laugh at various times doing that interview, like someone sitting to near an upper story open window.
There’s a great clip of Connor mcrgregor getting a pic with Putin with his arm around him and one of Putin’s guys gestures and McGregor jumps and removes his arm

Yes, it was a cool moment. Curry saying we got to get Trayce in and their players hyping him. Trey, X and Anthony were at the game also. I’ll see what they say about the play.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
It's mind blowing to see all Trumpers here line up to chug Putin cock. Tuckers probably got a mouth full of it still.

Honest questions. Why do you love Putin a genocidal dictator? why do you hate America so much that you would rather see it burn down than try and work together to fix it?

Reactions: Bill4411
It's mind blowing to see all Trumpers here line up to chug Putin cock. Tuckers probably got a mouth full of it still.

Honest questions. Why do you love Putin a genocidal dictator? why do you hate America so much that you would rather see it burn down than try and work together to fix it?
It was just an interview. Perhaps claiming the other side loves Putin and sucks his cock is part of the reason why people are divided 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: jet812
It was just an interview. Perhaps claiming the other side loves Putin and sucks his cock is part of the reason why people are divided 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe not here but X is uncomfortable.

Sounds like Putin worked him over pretty good.
Yeah it was bad. I know Tucker is an entertainer and not really a journalist but I still don't see what the point of this was? Ratings? He's already got the best ratings in his segment. If anything this just lost him a few Alohas that maybe we're still hold out viewers.

Yeah it was bad. I know Tucker is an entertainer and not really a journalist but I still don't see what the point of this was? Ratings? He's already got the best ratings in his segment. If anything this just lost him a few Alohas that maybe we're still hold out viewers.
I don’t know. Kind of a big opportunity. I’d like to play in a game against Messi. Wouldn’t go well but. An old crusty dictator vs a chameleon from trinity college - different weight classes

I don’t know. Kind of a big opportunity. I’d like to play in a game against Messi. Wouldn’t go well but. An old crusty dictator vs a chameleon from trinity college - different weight classes
I get that. I'd sell my kids to get dunked on by MJ or have Kershaw make me look like a child at the plate. I just have a hard time believing Putin is Tuckers MJ/Messi. Ratings I guess. Or maybe he thinks it makes him look legitimate? The latter backfired.

I get that. I'd sell my kids to get dunked on by MJ or have Kershaw make me look like a child at the plate. I just have a hard time believing Putin is Tuckers MJ/Messi. Ratings I guess. Or maybe he thinks it makes him look legitimate? The latter backfired.
Not quite as bad as Geraldo looking for Capone's vault but it wasn't a very hard-hitting interview. Tucker's no Mike Wallace.

Last edited:
This might be the best breakdown I've seen on what is really going on in Ukraine. Definitely worth a listen.

Sounds like Putin worked him over pretty good.
I didn't watch any of it. Did Putin pull down his pants, bend over, and demand that Tucker kiss his ass? I was expecting that. I think we have a couple posters here who'd do it if asked too. Either ass - Tucker's or Putin's.

I haven't watched the guy in probably 9 or 10 years. Since when he decided his audience was stupid and started serving up stupid steaks.

Only made it through the first hour. Will go back and listen to the second hour at some point. Putin spent the first half hour filibustering on Ukranian history starting in the 9th Century through present day. Really killed the vibe.

Putin is a sly cat. Well read, good liar and manipulative.
Showed up 4 hours late. Put tucker in bitch mode before the first question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT