ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker v Putin

dbmhoosier

Hall of Famer
Nov 23, 2005
This could break the Internet. Will be one of the most watched interviews of all time. Kudos to Tucker for doing real journalism.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
LOL.

I think it's great he's doing this interview, but I think it's funny you dropped the phrase "real journalism" in there, because it shows yet again that you're just parroting your cult talking points.

like he went to Dream Team camp for a week

Screen-Shot-2021-07-16-at-8.30.49-AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: twenty02
I can't even begin to imagine the 45 minute discussion he had with his producer about whether or not those pants are "too brown."
nothing out on any of the benches. no tools. no dust. now contrast that with the post hooky accidentally revealed himself in. tube socks. NB shoes. safari hat. looking down at a plane, assessing. not a doubt in my mind that if he needed to fly it he could

#realdeal

Reactions: larsIU
nothing out on any of the benches. no tools. no dust. now contrast that with the post hooky accidentally revealed himself in. tube socks. NB shoes. safari hat. looking down at a plane, assessing. not a doubt in my mind that if he needed to fly it he could

#realdeal
No question that entire workshop was sitting in boxes in a Lowe's only 24 hours before that picture was taken.

Didn't his lawyers argue he is not a newsman so he isn't required to tell the truth?

Anyone want to guess why Putin wants interviewed by Tucker and not the journalists asking.

When you watch, wear a mitt to defend yourself from the Larry Kingesque softballs lobbed.

If you like bad stain jobs, I'm here for the hits...

IMG-1740.jpg
Tucker Carlson.... I recall the time when he had John Stewart on (2002?) and was completely destroyed. Stewart came on and basically said "you suck" and "what you're doing is bad for America" and Tucker didn't even know how to respond...had no idea how to react to being confronted. Hilarious. TC is a joke and is bad for America...

Tucker Carlson.... I recall the time when he had John Stewart on (2002?) and was completely destroyed. Stewart came on and basically said "you suck" and "what you're doing is bad for America" and Tucker didn't even know how to respond...had no idea how to react to being confronted. Hilarious. TC is a joke and is bad for America...
Are you talking about his appearance on CNN?

Ryobi in the background and Reebok on the floor says it all.
Yeah, I had some funny finds pulling up carpet.

Ryobi tools are fantastic for job site or tabletop tools. If this woodworking bug lasts beyond the five projects I already have in mind, I'll upgrade my table saw to a Sawstop job site saw. I do like my Ryobi table saw, but I hate the decking.

Reactions: larsIU
On the contrary, Jon Stewart’s form of comedy journalism is bad for America. Where you make derisive political commentary and then hide behind “I’m a comedian” when you are called into question. Clown nose on, clown nose off.

Crossfire was two people of different political persuasion sitting down and debating each other respectfully. That actually used to happen quite a lot on television. Not anymore. Now most of what you see on television is the Jon Stewart style of political commentary.

Stewart’s bloodsport political mockery is everything wrong with American politics.

This could break the Internet. Will be one of the most watched interviews of all time. Kudos to Tucker for doing real journalism.

Certain posters will lose their minds tomorrow when the interview comes out. Tucker is a communist, etc it will all come out. Bowlmania is going to be in an uproar calling tucker a communist, etc. Saying he does not believe in democracy.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Certain posters will lose their minds tomorrow when the interview comes out. Tucker is a communist, etc it will all come out. Bowlmania is going to be in an uproar calling tucker a communist, etc. Saying he does not believe in democracy.
It's already begun. When they trot out the wicked witch...

Some good stuff. The CIA blew up Nordstream. We knew that. Boris Johnson sabotaged a peace deal with Ukraine after the order from Washington.
You don’t know either of those things. A significant portion of Trumpsters believe Russian propaganda. Like you do.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You will believe ANYTHING that starts with "the deep state".

The deep state has swampland in Brooklyn to sell you at a low price, contact me with your credit card to get some.

• Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov has not released any evidence to prove Liz Truss texted Blinken after the attack

Do your coins say, "In Vlad we trust".

A regular Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack?
Obviously any nordstrom, all inclusive.

Memo to self, tying accuracy at one of the most exciting basketball games of the year does not lead to accuracy.

I see back in 2018 conservatives, led by Trump, opposed Nord Stream as it was to lead to Europe's overwhelming reliance on Russia. It sounds to me if we blew it up we should be praised. But we didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT