2013 John Daniszewski, Associated Press
2016 John Mickelthelwait, Bloomburg
2017 Oliver Stone, Showtime
2017 Megan Kelly. NBC
2021 Keir Simmons, NBC
2021 Hadley Gamble, CNBC

All interviewed President Putin....

Traitors all?
What year did Putin invade Ukraine and start butchering innocent people? Why are you comparing apples to oranges?

2013 John Daniszewski, Associated Press
2016 John Mickelthelwait, Bloomburg
2017 Oliver Stone, Showtime
2017 Megan Kelly. NBC
2021 Keir Simmons, NBC
2021 Hadley Gamble, CNBC

All interviewed President Putin....

Traitors all?
Is your misspelling of Bloomberg a Jew thing?

What year did Putin invade Ukraine and start butchering innocent people? Why are you comparing apples to oranges?
Those others actually asked questions and countered Putin. They didn't just let Putin speak uninterrupted for 30 minutes at a time.

This might be the best breakdown I've seen on what is really going on in Ukraine. Definitely worth a listen.

So Barnes believes the Bucha massacre was a false flag? And his reasoning was Putin denied it? And that seals the deal for you?

How many days did Barnes spend in Bucha interviewing survivors and eyewitnesses?

"When videos and photos emerged in April showing bodies of dozens of civilians strewn along a street in Bucha, Ukrainians and the rest of the world voiced horror and outrage. But in Russia, officials had a completely different reaction: denial.

President Vladimir V. Putin dismissed the gruesome scene as “a provocation,” and claimed that the Russian Army had nothing to do with it.

But an eight-month visual investigation by The New York Times concluded that the perpetrators of the massacre along Yablunska Street were Russian paratroopers from the 234th Air Assault Regiment led by Lt. Col. Artyom Gorodilov.

The evidence shows that the killings were part of a deliberate and systematic effort to ruthlessly secure a route to the capital, Kyiv. Soldiers interrogated and executed unarmed men of fighting age, and killed people who unwittingly crossed their paths — whether it was children fleeing with their families, locals hoping to find groceries or people simply trying to get back home on their bicycles.

We identified 36 of the Ukrainian victims killed along Yablunska Street. Read more about their final moments.

Times reporters spent months in Bucha after Russian forces withdrew, interviewing residents, collecting vast troves of security camera footage and obtaining exclusive records from government sources. In New York, Times investigators analyzed the materials and reconstructed the killings along this one street down to the minute. Some of the most damning evidence implicating the 234th included phone records and decoded call signs used by commanders on Russian radio channels.

It all points to a brazen and bloody campaign that turned a quiet suburban street into what residents now call the “road of death.”

Did Tuck Tuck ask Vlad about Bucha? Strange how he decided Nordstream was ripe for discussion but not Bucha? Or any of the other hundreds of massacres engaged in by Russian focres...

Reactions: Bill4411
Greatness...

427904900_730028919224203_1834808611892308033_n.jpg

He’s like Jordan in his prime.
One of the 85 IQ 'progressives' who infest this little mud hole was making big fun out of Tucker's firing by Paul Wolf and Alex Soros.....'he's lost the biggest audience in ctv, 3 million viewers, to 'pander to the right wing fringe, MAGA,etc., etc.blah, blah...

A few facts(the data are a few days old) views on X..Tucker interviews:

President Milei: 428 million
President Trump: 215 million
President Putin: *139 million
PM Viktor Orban : 130 million
Andrew Tate: 111 million
Vic Ramsey: 45 million
Alex Jones: 24 million
Catturd: 18 million

*first 24 hours

8 interviews., 1.11 Billion views.

'Progressives' are the dumbest people on Earth...

One of the 85 IQ 'progressives' who infest this little mud hole was making big fun out of Tucker's firing by Paul Wolf and Alex Soros.....'he's lost the biggest audience in ctv, 3 million viewers, to 'pander to the right wing fringe, MAGA,etc., etc.blah, blah...

*first 24 hours

Twitter doesn't count unique impressions.

*first 24 hours

It’s part of the decentralization process happening. MSM and liberals keep freaking out because they can no longer control the narrative. They’re not dumb and know it’s happening, but they can’t do anything about it.

20th century was a period of centralization and that trend is now changing to decentralization. A similar trend is happening in finance with Bitcoin. Balaji on Twitter had a great tweet about it several months ago and I think he is right. The 21st century is going to be a great time period for human innovation and freedom.

What is the answer Dems? Care to take an honest guess? Had a friend who went to Japan last year and had a similar experience. Everyone nice and polite, no crime, quiet and clean.

What is the answer Dems? Care to take an honest guess? Had a friend who went to Japan last year and had a similar experience. Everyone nice and polite, no crime, quiet and clean.

From what I’m told you venture a few miles outside Moscow and life gets very destitute, very quickly.

The fact that Russian oligarchs have sucked all the money out of the economy and centralized it in Moscow I guess is one way to build a thriving metropolis.

But yes. They also don’t tolerate vagrants and vagrancy. Neither should we.

Reactions: Bill4411
From what I’m told you venture a few miles outside Moscow and life gets very destitute, very quickly.

The fact that Russian oligarchs have sucked all the money out of the economy and centralized it in Moscow I guess is one way to build a thriving metropolis.

But yes. They also don’t tolerate vagrants and vagrancy. Neither should we.
Could be. My knowledge of life outside of Moscow consists of having watched Rocky IV many times.

Putin is calling Tucker a pussy. No shit Vlad. Tell us something we don't know.

It's just not fair. Carlson delivers a massive audience for Putin's propaganda and Putin then mocks him for the softball interview. I hope Carlson got something out of it - - maybe a couple of nights in the Golden Showers Suite at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton?

Then again, maybe Carlson did a little house-hunting while he was in town: "[Moscow] is so much cleaner and safer and prettier aesthetically, its architecture, its food, its service, than any city in the United States."

Reactions: cosmickid
It's just not fair. Carlson delivers a massive audience for Putin's propaganda and Putin then mocks him for the softball interview. I hope Carlson got something out of it - - maybe a couple of nights in the Golden Showers Suite at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton?

Then again, maybe Carlson did a little house-hunting while he was in town: "[Moscow] is so much cleaner and safer and prettier aesthetically, its architecture, its food, its service, than any city in the United States."
Cringe is watching him sit down with John Daly and kid rock.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania

and destitute,abject poverty in the villages some as close to Moscow as Indy is to Chicago...

Check out this video and the overall scope of this guy's channel. If you want to see how "real Russians" live...

instagram.com/vasya_inthe_hay?utm_medium=copy_link

"Japan last year and had a similar experience. Everyone nice and polite, no crime, quiet and clean."

No crime. Imagine that...;)

"Japan's domestic law basically bans citizens from possessing, carrying, buying and selling firearms, as well as importing gun parts unless they have a gun license"

Last edited:

"Carlson delivers a massive audience for Putin's propaganda and Putin then mocks him for the softball interview."

Kinda makes the whole premse of this thread an ironic excercise in foolishness...

Tucker Carlson.... I recall the time when he had John Stewart on (2002?) and was completely destroyed. Stewart came on and basically said "you suck" and "what you're doing is bad for America" and Tucker didn't even know how to respond...had no idea how to react to being confronted. Hilarious. TC is a joke and is bad for America...
How would you have responded to Stewart in that situation?

Most would start by not being a complete shill. That way you wouldn't ever be in the position to be called out like that and have no response in your defense.
But let's say Stewart was wrong in his assessment. Anybody can make statements. Yet we must ascertain if it is truthful. My question was how is Carlson supposed to react to that statement about him? I was trying to put myself in his place and wondered how I would respond.

But let's say Stewart was wrong in his assessment. Anybody can make statements. Yet we must ascertain if it is truthful. My question was how is Carlson supposed to react to that statement about him? I was trying to put myself in his place and wondered how I would respond.
So what is your opinion on Tucker Carlson giving Putin an open mic night under the guise of being an interview and never getting around to asking Putin any tough questions? And then saying how great Russia is compared to the United States. Wonder if he bothered to look at real estate for his dream home in the Motherland.

So what is your opinion on Tucker Carlson giving Putin an open mic night under the guise of being an interview and never getting around to asking Putin any tough questions? And then saying how great Russia is compared to the United States. Wonder if he bothered to look at real estate for his dream home in the Motherland.
I didn't watch the interview.

I didn't watch the interview.
There are a few articles discussing it. Basically Tucker didn't ask anything that might remotely upset putin and most of the "interview" was just putin going into his long winded propaganda and Tucker gave him the audience for it without breaking it up with an actual question.

Tucker even remarked that Russia was nicer than most cities in America.

There are a few articles discussing it. Basically Tucker didn't ask anything that might remotely upset putin and most of the "interview" was just putin going into his long winded propaganda and Tucker gave him the audience for it without breaking it up with an actual question.

Tucker even remarked that Russia was nicer than most cities in America.
Maybe Russia cleaned up the area Tucker visited like San Fran cleaned up their city when the Chi Com Peng came for a visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT