ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Jeffrey Sachs

Damn, you got owned in this exchange. Have some pride man. Log off and take a moment.
OMG coming from you? Yea, you and MiltonsWorld can cozy up together and believe the horseshit they throw at you. I'll choose to think for myself not act like a trained government seal result which is what half this board is. Congrats you finally found a results category in life.

Being an adult and a good diplomat means understanding that just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

NeoCons wanted to swing their big dicks all over the world and tell Russia to shove it, Ukraine will be in NATO.

These are the results. Well done.

The world would be in a much better place with a neutral Ukraine which is what we had with the Yanukovych government until the CIA deposed him.

A bit hard to fault a country for moving a specific direction over time, particularly as they have seen how Russia continues to fade out of power and economic leadership. Neocons may have meddled, but it was no more than Russia attempts to meddle in everyone's business.

I find it sad that Americans are somehow siding with the Commies. Should we bring back McCarthyism? I thought common sense would have prevailed, but apparently not.

A bit hard to fault a country for moving a specific direction over time, particularly as they have seen how Russia continues to fade out of power and economic leadership. Neocons may have meddled, but it was no more than Russia attempts to meddle in everyone's business.

I find it sad that Americans are somehow siding with the Commies. Should we bring back McCarthyism? I thought common sense would have prevailed, but apparently not.
Half the country is below average.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT