ADVERTISEMENT

Uvalde School Shooting Footage

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
I just watched all 82 minutes of it. I will give deference to the fact that I have never been and hopefully never will be in a situation like this in my life (although it seems almost inevitable now), but I'm being serious when I say I would rather have Andy Griffith and Barney Fife on the job after watching this horrific footage. Well, maybe Ponch and John from CHiPs.

You have three crews of idiots on the scene:

1) The local police, who at least showed some some semblance of bravery. They're the fat guys with Oakley sunglasses on their foreheads or on the brim of their caps.​
2) The Sheriff's Dept. who shows up with the camo gear, gloves, backpacks, and all the nonsense they will never, ever need in this situation.​
3) The SWAT team. Basically the Sheriff's Dept on steroids. There was one guy with a camera on both sides of his helmet and another guy who was wearing a gas mask.​
At one point, one of the guys who was in charge (gingham shirt, body armor, and a helmet) went and got some hand sanitizer off the wall dispenser. Meanwhile the kids are just bleeding out in their classroom. And before you say "they didn't know where the shooter was", the locals at least were able to figure out where the gunman was because the guy who looked to be in charge was grazed by a bullet in the head, or that's how it appeared.

For a full hour & ten minutes, these fat asses (and they ARE fat asses) stood around, pointed their guns down the hall, talked about crossfire, were on their phones, and playing police officer. I get the fact that they feared for their lives, but they chose that profession. I honestly would have the Bloods or the Crips in charge of that situation than these poseurs. At least they would have been the "good guys with the guns", guns blazing. This is why I have no fear of an Oath Keepers' led second Civil War. All these idiots want to do is dress up in their Halloween costumes, but when you really need them, that's all you get. A bozo in a costume. If you can stomach it, here is the footage:

I swear, I wanted to just grab a rifle and do SOMETHING. It makes me wonder what an hour and twenty minutes would have done to save some of these kids' lives.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I couldn't watch it all.

When 5 school officers, 8 federal DEA officers, 13 U.S. Marshals, 16 sheriff’s deputies, 25 Uvalde officers, 69 officers of nearby law enforcement, 91 state police officers, and 149 U.S. Border Patrol agents are all scared shitless, for 90 minutes, because of 1 shooter with an AR-15,

I think we have evidence that civilian ownership of AR15s is problematic.

I couldn't watch it all.

When 5 school officers, 8 federal DEA officers, 13 U.S. Marshals, 16 sheriff’s deputies, 25 Uvalde officers, 69 officers of nearby law enforcement, 91 state police officers, and 149 U.S. Border Patrol agents are all scared shitless, for 90 minutes, because of 1 shooter with an AR-15,

I’d say there as much or more evidence that there were a bunch of fatass Barney Fife’s larping as LE when they weren’t anywhere near cut out for the job.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I couldn't watch it all.

What disgusts me is the 2nd Amendment gone COMPLETELY amok. In the preamble to the US Constitution the US Government is to "provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare".

The US Govt is Constitutionally obligated to promote the general welfare of the people of the United States. I don't care if it's gang bangers in Compton or mass shooters in Texas. The government isn't doing its duty.

I'm tired of this shit. Nowhere else in the world is it like this. The 2nd Amendment is an Amendment. It's time for another Amendment.

I’d say there as much or more evidence that there were a bunch of fatass Barney Fife’s larping as LE when they weren’t anywhere near cut out for the job.
Okay, that's a point, but that's their f-ing job. The kids were bleeding out and the police were using hand sanitizer. It is really disgusting to watch.

By the way, I wasn't raging at you. I'm just disgusted about guns in general.

Last edited:

There has to be something done about the fitness of police officers. IU Grad, and 3 star general Mark Hertling did a great TED talk about the fitness of US prospective soldiers. He calls our "fatness" a national security issue:

Reactions: GuyDatHoo
There has to be something done about the fitness of police officers. IU Grad, and 3 star general Mark Hertling did a great TED talk about the fitness of US prospective soldiers. He calls our "fatness" a national security issue:

Now you’re speaking my language. When I’m president I’m implementing a program where every American is eligible for a 5K annual stipend if they can submit healthy bloodwork and pass an age appropriate physical fitness test.

Reactions: DrHoops
Now you’re speaking my language. When I’m president I’m implementing a program where every American is eligible for a 5K annual stipend if they can submit healthy bloodwork and pass an age appropriate physical fitness test.
I mean, if you watch the video, there is one officer who has to weigh over 300 pounds holding an AR. Luckily it didn't look like anyone was depending on him for much.

Not sure if you watched the video, but (and now I'm a keyboard hero) you just want to grab a gun, run down the hall and address the situation. The only people that did in the first few minutes were the local cops.

I just can't imagine the scene that the EMTs had to witness. And the surviving children. One who called 911 like 3 times and covered herself in other students' blood so the shooter would think she was dead. She will NEVER be the same.

the fact that an AR 15 can shoot through a cinder block wall and easily though a hardwood door and all non cinder block walls, does complicate things for law enforcement, doesn't it.

great job NRA, and beyond idiot Pubs.

you fought long and hard for this.

from the Uvalde video, the school walls don't look like they are cinder block, thus no different to an AR 15 than an airplane canteen wall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this movie scene shows the dilemma law enforcement encountered when going against someone with an assault type weapon

go to the 55 second mark.

to the Uvalde shooter, the law enforcement in the hall were in no different position than the plane hijacker behind the canteen wall, and the officers in the hall were aware of that reality.

Last edited:
it's easy to criticize the response, but in reality, those in the room were doomed once the shooter got it in. only answer is to get rid of assault weapons

I just watched all 82 minutes of it. I will give deference to the fact that I have never been and hopefully never will be in a situation like this in my life (although it seems almost inevitable now), but I'm being serious when I say I would rather have Andy Griffith and Barney Fife on the job after watching this horrific footage. Well, maybe Ponch and John from CHiPs.

You have three crews of idiots on the scene:

1) The local police, who at least showed some some semblance of bravery. They're the fat guys with Oakley sunglasses on their foreheads or on the brim of their caps.​
2) The Sheriff's Dept. who shows up with the camo gear, gloves, backpacks, and all the nonsense they will never, ever need in this situation.​
3) The SWAT team. Basically the Sheriff's Dept on steroids. There was one guy with a camera on both sides of his helmet and another guy who was wearing a gas mask.​
At one point, one of the guys who was in charge (gingham shirt, body armor, and a helmet) went and got some hand sanitizer off the wall dispenser. Meanwhile the kids are just bleeding out in their classroom. And before you say "they didn't know where the shooter was", the locals at least were able to figure out where the gunman was because the guy who looked to be in charge was grazed by a bullet in the head, or that's how it appeared.

For a full hour & ten minutes, these fat asses (and they ARE fat asses) stood around, pointed their guns down the hall, talked about crossfire, were on their phones, and playing police officer. I get the fact that they feared for their lives, but they chose that profession. I honestly would have the Bloods or the Crips in charge of that situation than these poseurs. At least they would have been the "good guys with the guns", guns blazing. This is why I have no fear of an Oath Keepers' led second Civil War. All these idiots want to do is dress up in their Halloween costumes, but when you really need them, that's all you get. A bozo in a costume. If you can stomach it, here is the footage:

I swear, I wanted to just grab a rifle and do SOMETHING. It makes me wonder what an hour and twenty minutes would have done to save some of these kids' lives.
When this happened I said to my wife, "They are all worried about dying? How can they live with themselves hearing the cries and screams from these children and they did nothing".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT