ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems all of the current criminals are of the Trump persuasion. Republicans can not claim to be the party of law and order. Quite the contrary. They all bow at the feet of the leading political criminal of all time in this country. Just look at the Bible thumping Mike Johnson. Rails about his governing philosophy based on biblical teachings yet he is a full throated supporter of the rapist, grifter, and unaldulterated liar Donald Trump.
I encourage you to look at the most dangerous cities in America and the party represented by same. Your stupidity seems boundless

A little back story on Roseanne. Guy whose sister lives in our community is an actor. Was in the movie Olympus Has Fallen as well as London Has Fallen. Was also in Roseanne episode. He’s a really good guy. My wife played pickle ball with him when he was here. Anyway, said the entire cast hated her, she was drugged up and John Goodman who he’s friends with quit the show during the season because she was impossible to work with as well as being completely batshit crazy. Notice she doesn’t work in Hollywood anymore? Her reputation precedes her and no one wants to work with her.
Wouldn't surprise me.

A little back story on Roseanne. Guy whose sister lives in our community is an actor. Was in the movie Olympus Has Fallen as well as London Has Fallen. Was also in Roseanne episode. He’s a really good guy. My wife played pickle ball with him when he was here. Anyway, said the entire cast hated her, she was drugged up and John Goodman who he’s friends with quit the show during the season because she was impossible to work with as well as being completely batshit crazy. Notice she doesn’t work in Hollywood anymore? Her reputation precedes her and no one wants to work with her.
She was in a car accident when she was younger. Hood ornament impaled her skull and gave her a traumatic brain injury.

She attributes why she is so whacky to that.

And as dark as it is to say. Without said accident we probably don’t have the best ever woman comedian.

I think watching the video above, it's pretty obvious the she has unlocked several advanced levels. She see's things going on, behind the curtain, that should scare all of us.
And with those with a vision, example Einstein, there's more than a bit of truth in what they see, verses what you mortals are ready to admit.
Not saying that I am not a mortal, but not saying that I am, either.

She was in a car accident when she was younger. Hood ornament impaled her skull and gave her a traumatic brain injury.

She attributes why she is so whacky to that.

And as dark as it is to say. Without said accident we probably don’t have the best ever woman comedian.
I'm not attributing my wonderful wit and cleverness to a TBI, buuut.

At 32 I "bumped" my head, spent 4 days in a comma, blood draining from ,my left ear (body instinct of self preservation from cranium pressure), could'nt smell or taste for 7 years. I'm 55 (few days short of 56) and I notice some recent effects that present as delayed PTSD/ TBI/ ICH complications that grow monthly, it seems.
I can recognize some signs from her video here.
For me, this shit was buried for 20 yrs... and then... POOF hello old friend, remember me?

Great point. All but one are democratic states. Try harder next time. Lol.
It’s a municipal issue. Not state. Blue cities. In the wake of woke summer of love vapid virtue signalers like Harris and the squad supported progressive policies that are a disaster for all things including crime. Defund police. Attacking police. Soros DAs. Bad bad bad. Now mod Dems having witnessed the disaster of squad politics are interceding to reverse stance on crime. If they follow through it takes a big bullet out of the Republican gun. Learnnnnnnnnnn

It’s a municipal issue. Not state. Blue cities. In the wake of woke summer of love vapid virtue signalers like Harris and the squad supported progressive policies that are a disaster for all things including crime. Defund police. Attacking police. Soros DAs. Bad bad bad. Now mod Dems having witnessed the disaster of squad politics are interceding to reverse stance on crime. If they follow through it takes a big bullet out of the Republican gun. Learnnnnnnnnnn

Ok so when the dems control a city then it’s a municipal problem and nothing to do with state policies. Got it. Same with only dems commit crimes.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Ok so when the dems control a city then it’s a municipal problem and nothing to do with state policies. Got it. Same with only dems commit crimes.
Local elections. Prosecutors. Sheriffs. Cops are municipal. Do you live in the United States?

Lol...there's video of Biden telling the story of how he got the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Hunter,fired. He's on tape,bragging about it You are right though...no proof...lol. also...I don't know who Alex Jones is. This info is readily available. What will you say when they accuse the next republican nominee of all the same things they have accused Trump of?....You do the bidding of the people who want you to own nothing,and have 0 rights. Congratulations dumbass.

There's also the printed text of the entire Biden Q&A, including all of his answer which is far different from the edited tape Trump's allies made to con the stupids. Biden was basically illustrating an example of how they attempted to fight corruption in Ukraine, by pressing for Shokin's ouster. Which despite what Biden said in the video did not happen for nearly 3 months after Biden pressured Poroshenko...

When you say something stupid like "the Ukranian Prosecutor who was investigating Hunter fired" you show that you are clueless to any of what happened. The whole reason the US,IMF,Brits and nearly 100% of Ukranians wanted Shokin fired was that he was NOT doing the job of investigating anyone. And there was nothing about Hunter to "investigate" regarding Burisma. Any incidents involving Burisma that Shokin should have been investigating took place before Hunter was hired.

Maybe some videos and the appropriate timelines will help you out...

This is one of sevral anti-Shokin protests. Filmed on Nov 1, 2015 nearly 1 1/2 months BEFORE Biden demanded Shokin's firing. Shokin was extremely unpopular for two reasons.

First off he was corrupt and didn't investiagte the oligarchs who he was supposed to be bringing to trial and recovering the $$ Millions they had stolen from the Ukranian people. And also he did not investigate or bring to justice any of the pro-Russian activists who had shot and killed Ukranian protestors who demanded Yanyukovych resign.

" Nov 1, 2015
The activists of so-called Auto-Maidan movement in nearly 100 vehicles drove up to the mansion where Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko resides, to hold a picket demanding resignation of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

Biden urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin in Dec 2015.Poroshenko initially refused but for the next months there was increasing pressure to fire Shokin, particularly from the IMF and reformers and anti-corruption crusaders in Ukraine.

On March 29,2016 Pariament accepted Shokin's resignation. Here's a video from inside the Parliament...

"(29 Mar 2016) Ukraine's parliament has accepted the resignation of the prosecutor general who has been accused of failing to deal with the country's endemic corruption.The parliament on Tuesday dismissed Viktor Shokin who tended his resignation a month ago. An hour earlier, Shokin had fired his deputy - a reformist prosecutor and member of the team of former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, who serves as governor of the Odessa region. The deputy had accused Shokin of maintaining ties with corrupt officials and lawmakers.Several hundred people rallied outside the Ukrainian parliament on Monday, calling for Shokin's resignation."

This was 3 months AFTER Biden had urged Poroshenko to get rid of Shokin. As you can tell the man Trump attempted to portray as a "very good prosecutor" was extremely unpopular with actual Ukranians.

West Virginia and Kentucky are in the top 10 safest states. Again, you know what the problem is. Admit it.

• Haha
West Virginia and Kentucky are in the top 10 safest states. Again, you know what the problem is. Admit it.
Yeah the problem is Trumpers like you. Of course republicans never commit crimes. Just look at your dear leaders’ followers.

It’s not trumpers by a long shot. Trumpers are a rain drop in the ocean when it comes to violent crime

Well there’s about a thousand of them currently in jail as a result of their crimes on January 6th. And their dear leader urged them to overthrow the government. Yeah that’s who I’d admire. You Trumpers are the problem. Hope you like living under a dictator. He’s told you what he’s going to do if elected. Jail those who disagree with him and hang generals who won’t do his bidding. Let’s not forget he asked his general if he couldn’t just shoot protesters in the park in DC. oh yeah and what about let’s just get rid of the constitution. He has said that as well. This country will not survive with him as president a second time.

Well there’s about a thousand of them currently in jail as a result of their crimes on January 6th. And their dear leader urged them to overthrow the government. Yeah that’s who I’d admire. You Trumpers are the problem. Hope you like living under a dictator. He’s told you what he’s going to do if elected. Jail those who disagree with him and hang generals who won’t do his bidding. Let’s not forget he asked his general if he couldn’t just shoot protesters in the park in DC. oh yeah and what about let’s just get rid of the constitution. He has said that as well. This country will not survive with him as president a second time.
You don’t like facts and data. Progressive Dems bring crime to our doorstops. I don’t worry about the Capitol when I’m taking my kids to a ball game. The comparison you are trying to make is stupid

You don’t like facts and data. Progressive Dems bring crime to our doorstops. I don’t worry about the Capitol when I’m taking my kids to a ball game. The comparison you are trying to make is stupid
Violent crime is down nationally - cities, suburbs, rural. Some outliers and obviously violent crime still happens.

If Dems stopped following progressives. Dumped Biden Harris Pete and all the identity politics and were solidly center center/left republicans would never win another election
And if Republicans stopped electing Trump, Greene, and other MAGA crazies and moved to solid center right, Democrats would never win another election.

And if Republicans stopped electing Trump, Greene, and other MAGA crazies and moved to solid center right, Democrats would never win another election.
I don’t believe that. And I could be wrong. But I think the country is moving slowly to the left where there are simply more Dems.

I’m thinking criminals bring crime to our doorsteps. Just pointing out the facts about the crime boss Donald who wanted to shoot peaceful protesters in DC. Now would that be a crime in your book? Oh and how about the soldiers and they were suckers comment. Coming from private bone spurs that’s rich. All Americans should worry about the capitol and the attempt to overthrow the government regardless of taking your kid to a ballgame. That will be the least of your worries if he’s reelected. Funny thing is I’ve lived in Indianapolis , Detroit, Sacramento, Atlanta and other cities and I’ve never felt unsafe going anywhere in those cities. And in Detroit I had to go to the east side on 8 mile which ain’t a pretty place. Never had issue one.
Oh yeah and if he loses he’s already signaled he might not accept the results. Which in essence means he will call out his white nationalist followers to try again to violently overthrow the government again.
Let’s not forget that the root of progressive is progress. Or would you prefer to go back to the 50’s where women knew their place and it wasn’t outside the home.
Or maybe as he suggested last week we track women’s pregnancies. That’s a bit too intrusive don’t you think. Face it you support an amoral criminal crime boss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT