ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to rich Mar-a-Lago friends: "You all just got a lot richer."

But rich people hate his tax plan. He said so, and said so, and said so. Which means all his resort friends are poor working people.

I wonder if he knows a working person?

Reactions: meridian

giphy.gif

Reactions: RBB89
I make sense to everyone of us old white males here in the trailer park :D
Merry Christmas, meridian :)
Actually, I am not having a merry Xmas. My "dear" wife crashed her Lexus, that we bought 3 mos ago, yesterday, and I am spending the entire Xmas morning, talking to various folks, including the Insurance agents!
:(

Actually, I am not having a merry Xmas. My "dear" wife crashed her Lexus, that we bought 3 mos ago, yesterday, and I am spending the entire Xmas morning, talking to various folks, including the Insurance agents!
:(
I hope she is alright?

...I am spending the entire Xmas morning, talking to various folks, including the Insurance agents!
Bummer.

Now let those good folks have their holiday. The car won't get fixed any quicker dealing by with it today.

They let me move in to the Trailer Park about 12 years ago.
Remember Doug, A bonus is not part of your pay! It has to take in consideration of your job performance and how well the company performed.

Yes i noticed just how bad it has been the last 11 months. Sure hope it keeps crashing.:confused:

It’s obvious the reference to the 2008 crash, bailout, and subsequent bonuses paid out went right over a few heads on this forum. You showed everyone in the Law thread you have no idea what you or anyone else is talking about...ever. You didn’t have to show us again here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT