ADVERTISEMENT

Trump setting up chaos at NC polls

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Tells NC MAGAs to go to the polls on election day after already having voted absentee/mail.

Can you imagine the scene at the polls when these MAGAs are told they can't vote? Because they already have? Does anyone actually think they'll just go "Cool, I was just testing the system"? No, this is a recipe for disaster, and for charges that they were "prevented" from voting.

Luckily was have an Attorney General who doesn’t know if it’s illegal to intentionally vote more than once.

Reactions: sglowrider
Tells NC MAGAs to go to the polls on election day after already having voted absentee/mail.

Can you imagine the scene at the polls when these MAGAs are told they can't vote? Because they already have? Does anyone actually think they'll just go "Cool, I was just testing the system"? No, this is a recipe for disaster, and for charges that they were "prevented" from voting.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/double-voting.aspx#:~:text=31 states and Washington, D.C., prohibit voting twice,Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

state laws seemed varied, and not as cut and dry as one might assume.

that said, always smart when breaking the law to leave signed hard copies that you broke it, that are reasonably likely to be checked.

that said, while i hate to back Trump, i can see issues with just sending out mail in ballots without them being requested first.

You go to make sure your absentee ballot was registered. If it isn't registered then you can vote. Not voting twice it is making sure. There are instances where ballots have not gotten where they were supposed to go and it crosses party lines.

Reactions: dbmhoosier

This isn't some foreign power sowing chaos and undermining public confidence in the election. It's the president of the United States. I can't even believe I'm typing those words. Hopefully this miserable excuse for a human being has a day of reckoning.

Reactions: Bill4411
You go to make sure your absentee ballot was registered. If it isn't registered then you can vote. Not voting twice it is making sure. There are instances where ballots have not gotten where they were supposed to go and it crosses party lines.
In North Carolina you don't have to go anywhere. You can check the status of your mailed in ballot online. He's a POS.

The Executive Director of the North Carolina Board of Elections had to issue this statement today as a result of Trump's reckless and irresponsible comments yesterday.
https://www.ncsbe.gov/news/press-releases/2020/09/03/message-karen-brinson-bell-nc-voters
Vote this SOB out. He's literally destroying democracy.
It is illegal to vote twice in an election. N.C.G.S. § 163-275(7) makes it a Class I felony for a voter, “with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time…in the same primary or election.” Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law.

It is illegal to vote twice in an election. N.C.G.S. § 163-275(7) makes it a Class I felony for a voter, “with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time…in the same primary or election.” Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law.
Good. He can't pardon himself on this offense and Bill Barr has no power in NC and I don't think the prisons are quite as comfortable as the jail in Mayberry appears to be either.

The Trump campaign is going to tie everyone up in litigation, too.

This is one of their first shots, but more are coming.

it's really sad on so many levels. chief should always be the will of the people and to intentionally attempt to thwart that is as low as it gets. anyway, i forget the date but irrespective of pending litigation january 20 (i think) he's out whether it's in dispute or not

His name should come off the ballot.

How are poll workers going to know if someone has returned a mail in ballot? If they mail you a mail in ballot are you not allowed to vote at the polls? Not trying to argue. Just asking a question.

How are poll workers going to know if someone has returned a mail in ballot? If they mail you a mail in ballot are you not allowed to vote at the polls? Not trying to argue. Just asking a question.
Good question, but my initial interpretation is that he wants mobs of his supporters showing up at polling locations to disrupt the process, create chaos, etc. Bizarre

Good question, but my initial interpretation is that he wants mobs of his supporters showing up at polling locations to disrupt the process, create chaos, etc. Bizarre

You really don’t think this is going on with democrats too?

Besides being illegal I would assume it would invalidate their votes. So effectively he's asking for them to not vote and possibly go to prison.
Solid plan.

That was exactly my point with my original post.

I don't know. How would one determine one way or the other?

I would assume he would be discredited by now. That hasn’t happen.

Mail in voting will be a catastrophe. What’s the problem with absentee voting?

This election is going to be an ugly mess.

On election night, I expect Trump will be leading in many states. And then the slow count will begin of all the mail in ballots which may take a couple of weeks. .... and Bidens numbers will steadily improve. In the meantime... it will be a daily circus

That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Rioting, looting/reparations will be worse than they are right now.

On election night, I expect Trump will be leading in many states. And then the slow count will begin of all the mail in ballots which may take a couple of weeks. .... and Bidens numbers will steadily improve. In the meantime... it will be a daily circus
It took that long for the results of the 2018 midterms to be finalized. Started out with the Dems having a bare majority and ended up with them kicking Pub ass.

Trump will have an army of lawyers challenging every vote in every state that flips after election night once mail in ballots are tabulated.

It took that long for the results of the 2018 midterms to be finalized. Started out with the Dems having a bare majority and ended up with them kicking Pub ass.

Trump will have an army of lawyers challenging every vote in every state that flips after election night once mail in ballots are tabulated.

Sure.... but 2000 aside.... we are used to having a winner declared on election night (or early AM)

I would assume he would be discredited by now. That hasn’t happen.

Mail in voting will be a catastrophe. What’s the problem with absentee voting?

They are essentially the same thing. Also, 5 states have been doing vote by mail for some time and doing successfully. Check out the red state Utah.

Last edited:

But both side are equally corrupt and lack equal integrity...
~WC Poster/Patriot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT