ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

I'm pretty sure her post said it was on Fox News. Which it was.
What happened to Maria Bartiromo? Years ago she started with CNBC, as a business analyst, and was not political at all, later she moves to Fox Business and becomes very political and a peddler of conspiracy theories. I'm assuming that if you become a personality for Fox News or their business network you are expected to be political and controversial.

Don’t forget his kegal argument that he could order Seal Team 6 to assassinate his political opponents or anyone for that matter and not be charged with a crime. So when Trump becomes dictator in chief and let’s hypothetically say you voiced a public criticism of him. He could have you killed with no recourse. Yep I’m all in on that. Sign me up.
What if he didn't order their deaths, but just sent the DOJ after Bowels? Same, different? where is the line? A team of 1,000 lawyes and all the AI they can program themselves... "JUST FIND ANYTHING on my opponent", look therough every word of every document, or speech or illegally recorded conversation.....FIND SOMETHING... Same, different?
I'm not sure that is the intent of our legal process.

Reactions: DANC
What if he didn't order their deaths, but just sent the DOJ after Bowels? Same, different? where is the line? A team of 1,000 lawyes and all the AI they can program themselves... "JUST FIND ANYTHING on my opponent", look therough every word of every document, or speech or illegally recorded conversation.....FIND SOMETHING... Same, different?
I'm not sure that is the intent of our legal process.
so what comer is doing in investigation into biden?

years of investigating and still has nothing. biden should sue for harassment.

• Haha
It’s not just a liar. It’s someone who makes fun of those with disabilities. It’s someone who bullies and wants revenge. Who makes fun of people’s appearances, calls women fat, ( ironic), wanted to send help to red Covid states, but not blue. Who has swindled people out of money his entire life. Who has not a passionate, empathetic bone in his body and is a flaming narcissist. And finally is dumb as a rock. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks he gives a single shit about anyone but himself. This time he’s running to stay out his of much deserved jail sentence.
what's insane is that none of that is really up for debate (nor is his distain for POWs or injured veterans). All that really is baked into the cake and the MAGA crowd happily scarfs it down. I used to wonder what line Trump would have to cross to turn any of the MAGA cult against him. I don't think there is a line there. He could be passenger 1A on Epstein's flight logs and they'd still go to his rallies and vote for him.

What happened to Maria Bartiromo? Years ago she started with CNBC, as a business analyst, and was not political at all, later she moves to Fox Business and becomes very political and a peddler of conspiracy theories. I'm assuming that if you become a personality for Fox News or their business network you are expected to be political and controversial.
To paraphrase the vernacular of our time, 'hey! it musts be the money."

To paraphrase the vernacular of our time, 'hey! it musts be the money."
No, the vernacular of YOUR time is... HEY, I need more of THEIR money, just to make it fare. I am not willing to put in the effort or the time to do it myself, make a plan and execute it, so I must have a government force someone else who does, give me theirs to make me feelz better.
You are the kind that would steal chickens at midnight when the neighbor is asleep, before you voted in a government to steal for you. Beyond pathetic. Can't even steal yourself, have to have big brother do it for you.

what's insane is that none of that is really up for debate (nor is his distain for POWs or injured veterans). All that really is baked into the cake and the MAGA crowd happily scarfs it down. I used to wonder what line Trump would have to cross to turn any of the MAGA cult against him. I don't think there is a line there. He could be passenger 1A on Epstein's flight logs and they'd still go to his rallies and vote for him.
I think the piece you are missing is that the MAGA people wouldn't believe the issue was being reported accurately or that the institutions ("deep state") didn't plant the evidence to frame him.

Many in the media and our institutions are responsible for this lack of faith in them. Not all of them, and it shouldn't be a total lack of faith, but the media and others should have realized that people will apply the principle of "false in one, false in all" to them if they deliberately strayed from objectivity and non-partisan action. The fact they did so in an obvious way made it worse.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I think the piece you are missing is that the MAGA people wouldn't believe the issue was being reported accurately or that the institutions ("deep state") didn't plant the evidence to frame him.

Many in the media and our institutions are responsible for this lack of faith in them. Not all of them, and not it shouldn't be in a total lack of faith, but the media and others should have realized that people will apply the principle of "false in one, false in all" to them if they deliberately strayed from objectivity and non-partisan action. The fact they did so in an obvious way made it worse.
I think there's a very strong argument to be made that, if Trump himself came out and said, "You know what? I was on that plane a lot. I went to the island. You know why? Because I love banging hot young chicks. I'm a red-blooded American. Of course I love it," many of his followers would find a way to justify it.

What happened to Maria Bartiromo? Years ago she started with CNBC, as a business analyst, and was not political at all, later she moves to Fox Business and becomes very political and a peddler of conspiracy theories.

She's an extreme example, but there are others. Lara Logan comes immediately to mind. Then there's the politicos who have bent the knee (Lindsay, Rubio, et al). It's frightening how so many have sold their souls.

• Haha
It’s the only rational conclusion if you believe in Christianity in my opinion.

Now allow me to rant. Your fetus comment triggered it 😂 One of the biggest issues I have is how disingenuous the Pro-choice movement is. If they come out and said we are ok with women having the choice to kill babies in the womb, I’d respect it at least for the honesty. I had 3 children and not one f#fking time did doctors/nurses/myself/friends/family or anyone call it a fetus. I found out my wife was pregnant with our 3rd child at 8 weeks. I instantly thought it was a human and a baby. Not one time did I think it’s a f#cking fetus. Always a baby. Weirdly, if was an atheist, I’d be more pro-life because the ignorance of their position would piss me off even more. It’s obvious what everyone’s actions say it is. Ok….rant over.
How, if at all, do you square that with the fact that Jews generally aren’t opposed to abortion with some Torah & Talmud reasoning.

Many in the media and our institutions are responsible for this lack of faith in them. Not all of them, and it shouldn't be a total lack of faith, but the media and others should have realized that people will apply the principle of "false in one, false in all" to them if they deliberately strayed from objectivity and non-partisan action. The fact they did so in an obvious way made it worse.

Yet so many believe the narrative, hook line, & sinker, that is being pandered out in China? When you live in Asia, China isn't the bad guy here.

Maybe there is something to think about based on your own statement above.

IMO its all part of the military Keynesianism economy.

I think there's a very strong argument to be made that, if Trump himself came out and said, "You know what? I was on that plane a lot. I went to the island. You know why? Because I love banging hot young chicks. I'm a red-blooded American. Of course I love it," many of his followers would find a way to justify it.
They wouldn't if he said they were underage.

If you want to know where the death of the infidelity standard was for a President, you don't have to look too far.

I didn't think it mattered for Clinton and I don't care about it for Trump.

Yet so many believe the narrative, hook line, & sinker, that is being pandered out in China? When you live in Asia, China isn't the bad guy here.

Maybe there is something to think about based on your own statement above.

IMO its all part of the military Keynesianism economy.
I'd hope there is something to think about in my statement; that's why I wrote it.

Re China, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you admitting China pumps out propaganda? Everyone here knows that. Are you trying to analogize between a nation with a free press and one without?

Reactions: Spartans9312
I'd hope there is something to think about in my statement; that's why I wrote it.

Re China, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you admitting China pumps out propaganda? Everyone here knows that. Are you trying to analogize between a nation with a free press and one without?
Please explain the distinction between Chyna employing propagandist 'journalists ' and the Leviathan employing propagandist 'journalists'

If you want to know where the death of the infidelity standard was for a President, you don't have to look too far.

I didn't think it mattered for Clinton and I don't care about it for Trump.

It mattered to me. I voted for GWB primarily because I wanted the stench out of the White House. (Unfair to Gore, I'll grant you.)

Turned out I pulled the wrong lever, but I couldn't envision Bush responding like he did to 9-11.

I may be wrong about Trump too, but character still matters, at least to me. YMMV.

Perfect example...today...

Biden's at the funeral of the murdered officer in NYC.

Trump's at some fundraiser with a bunch of celebrities at Radio City...the cops didn't even want him there.

• Haha
Perfect example...today...

Biden's at the funeral of the murdered officer in NYC.

Trump's at some fundraiser with a bunch of celebrities at Radio City...the cops didn't even want him there.
Yes, Trump has certainly been supportive of the Jan 6 police officers under attack, hasn’t he?

Reactions: swman
I provided numerous examples of the reprehensible things Trump has done that are antithetical to Christianity. I'm not condoning lying, but the things I've referenced are much more egregious than that. I'm talking stealing, cheating, grifting, engaging in fraud and breaking the law. Trump's extensive misconduct is unprecedented in the history of the American presidency. He makes Nixon look like a choir boy.

You're desperately clinging to a false equivalency because that's all you've got.
I’m not “desperately clinging” to anything. I’m pointing out how arbitrary and dumb you’re being.

Christians shouldn’t vote for Trump because of all his sins but Joe is fine. His sins are bad but they aren’t AS bad.

Don’t you see how dumb that is?

The whole premise is dumb.

I'm pretty sure her post said it was on Fox News. Which it was.
I'm pretty sure it's bullshit that she's blaming illegal immigrants. But once again, you and your fellow dupes believe whatever your told.

Her quotes are below and never blamed illegal immigrants for the bridge disaster.

"potential for foul play, given the wide open border". And she's right - there is a LOT of potential for foul play, considering the wide open border. Any moron would acknowledge that.

But you've never been known to actually understand what you're reading anyway.

• Francis Scott Key
  • Maria Bartiromo

Maria Bartiromo
Martha McHardy
Wed, 27 March 2024 at 4:03 am GMT-4·3-min read

d9543906837330b94ddd5e4ca200d564

Fox News host slammed for linking Baltimore Key bridge disaster to immigration: ‘Reprehensible stupidity’
In this article:

• Francis Scott Key
    American lawyer and poet who wrote The Star-Spangled Banner
  • Maria Bartiromo

Maria Bartiromo
    American financial journalist, television personality, news anchor, and author

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo has been slammed after she attempted to link the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore to Joe Biden’s immigration policy.
In an early morning broadcast on the right-wing channel, Bartiromo asked US Senator Rick Scott for his take on the bridge collapse, linking it to the “wide-open border.”
“Let me also get your take on what’s going on in terms of world affairs. The White House has issued a statement on this saying that ‘There’s no indication of nefarious intent in the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge,’” Ms Bartiromo said.

“The ship involved in the collapse of the bridge is 948 feet long, called The Dali, a Singaporean-flag container, but of course you’ve been talking a lot about the potential for wrongdoing or potential for foul play given the wide-open border. That is why you have been so adamant,” she added.

Danc isn’t great at reading. Or comprehension for that matter.
Except no one was blaming illegal immigrants for it.

Figments of your imagination, because that's what you're told.

Why won't your Party release the names of visitors to Epstein's island?

Considering most of the visitors to Pedo Island were Democrats, it wouldn't be just his followers.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Please explain the distinction between Chyna employing propagandist 'journalists ' and the Leviathan employing propagandist 'journalists'
Not much difference any more, is there?

The main difference is, the US has Fox News that doesn't always parrot the Party line.

Considering most of the visitors to Pedo Island were Democrats, it wouldn't be just his followers.
Yeah too bad Donnie was one of his BFF. Remind me if he and Biden were buds? Donnie’s alleged rape of a teenager was supposedly procured by his good friend.

Yeah too bad Donnie was one of his BFF. Remind me if he and Biden were buds? Donnie’s alleged rape of a teenager was supposedly procured by his good friend.
You mean when Trump banned him from Mar a Lago. Not BFFs, but plenty of Democrats were Epstein's BFFs.

And if you want to talk about groping young girls, I don't think you want to go down that road for Biden.

You mean when Trump banned him from Mar a Lago. Not BFFs, but plenty of Democrats were Epstein's BFFs.

And if you want to talk about groping young girls, I don't think you want to go down that road for Biden.
No we aren’t talking about groping young girls and no one has accused Biden of that. We are talking about RAPE. Nice what about though

No we aren’t talking about groping young girls and no one has accused Biden of that. We are talking about RAPE. Nice what about though
No one needs to accuse him of it, because it's on video for everyone to see.

Want to talk about Biden showering with his teenage daughter?

How, if at all, do you square that with the fact that Jews generally aren’t opposed to abortion with some Torah & Talmud reasoning.
Easily, I’m not a Jew. I’m not the type of person to twist myself into knots to justify killing a baby. Picking an arbitrary week is nonsense and another indication that people know it’s wrong. Also, it’s barbaric, beyond idiotic, and any decent society should be against it.

No one needs to accuse him of it, because it's on video for everyone to see.

Want to talk about Biden showering with his teenage daughter?
The one who said it didn’t happen? But again. We are talking about RAPE of a child. Stop changing the subject

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT